Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

body scanners and pat downs

danielost

No idea what ha, re-posted below....

Edited by Sakari

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissMelsWell

• Sakari

• Michelle

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sakari,

The Pussification of America is OUT OF CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to like this phrase.

Yet you and those like you seem to be afraid to get on a plane without being fondled and/or virtually strip searched.

You've given in to fear...

First off , yes , I like that phrase , I thought I made it up , until I heard it used on the radio....And I do think that phrase fits this part of the topic ( scanners)......

Second , your proof... ( by the way , this shows me that you will take every negative thing you hear and just run with it , without checking for yourself )...They are FAKE !!!!!!!

It seems as if an image that first appeared on a German site, used a female model image that is part of a software package, as if it was an actual image from an airport body scanner. This image has been used by many in the alternative media as an actual body scanned image although it isn't. A simple follow up on the image source would have revealed that this image is not an authentic body scanned image from a airport imaging machine. Now people have even reversed the image to show it in it's original form and present it as a reversed body scanned image. As much as I dislike the idea of body scanners, the use of disinfo to prove your point will be used by the media to debunk the argument and take the focus on the real issue. We must check and recheck all information from the MSM, alternative media and even our site to ensure we don't contribute to the spread of disinfo to people who seek the truth.

God dammit! I hate being duped by disinformation. Ok so there's this image making its rounds across the internet that has been presented as an actual scan from one of the airport body scanners now cropping up all over the globe in light of the recent staged terrorist incident. People in the truth and patriot communities have been using it as evidence that the scanners are more revealing than the mainstream media is telling us. While I have no doubt that the scanners are indeed more revealing than what the media is telling us, I've just learned this image is disinformation.

Go to this link My link, it proves without a shadow of a doubt it is fake

Third - I would get on the plane either way , with the security , or without it.....See , I am not " scared " of many things , actually none I can think of ( other than losing friends and loved ones )....I am not " scared " to walk through a scanner , you have it backwards.

I hope you read the link , and I hope everyone here that thought those were real reads it also......

post-92206-0-75537700-1290139404_thumb.j

Edited by Sakari

The NSC came out with a study that says you're EIGHT times more likely to be shot and killed by a POLICE officer than killed by a terrorist. Ya, not so worried about terrorists to be honest. I'm more worried about my OWN government and government employees.

NSC Statistics

So, I went out looking pretty deep on the web of pictures of minors going through the scanner.... gee, I didn't find any.... can you guess why... oh possibly because it's ILLEGAL?? OH but the TSA is allowed to take these pictures of my nieces and store them in their databases? oh they tell you they don't do that, but of COURSE they do, it's been proven they do! Basically I found the same 5 photos of the same five employees from the scanner company, and I believe one is an employee of the TSA or equivilent agency.

On the local news last night, the camera men were in the booth with the agent looking at the scans. The scans that are on the web are fuzzy and you can't see a lot of detail. HOWEVER, when the agent is in the booth, the software has a magnifying tool which the agent uses to enhance the image up so they're looking at a VERY detailed view. It's GRAPHIC and the newscast warned vierwers that if they were sensitive to this kind of graphic detail, they should not look, frankly, I'm surprised the FCC allowed it all. I was mortified to honest. I'm no prude, God no, but having this done, against my will, when the chance that my flight will be hijacked and blown up is SO incredibly MINUTE just p***es me OFF!

I can be strip searched, police style groped and I'm not suspected of anything but needing to get to Phoenix? I wasn't aware going to Phoenix was the equivilent of going to the State Pen... the tactics are nearly the same cept no one is asking me to bend over and spread it... YET? A virtual cavity search!? Can't wait for my 7 year old niece to suffer THAT humilation.

Here's a great picture from MSNBC of a poor business traveler being molested by a TSA agent. That dude looks like a real winner.

74040_471432939167_95917624167_5419688_8091278_n.jpg

Personally, I've NEVER NEVER been patted down like this by ANYONE unless it was going to end with breakfast.

Another site to show the " hoaxed" images......

I do not state something to be fake without knowing first....

My link

Here's another fabby photo taken earlier this week.... what does this agent expect to find under that SKIN TIGHT tank top other than that poor girls breasts? Nice flat palms copping a feel and NO GLOVES. Awesome. I can't wait to get molested by the halfwit who agreed to actually perform these searches.

13412670_BG1.jpg

This poor elderly lady looks like she's about to cry as this TSA agent (ungloved) fondles her breasts. I'm sure that little granny is packing some serious weaponage... probably has a bomb between her legs... .but don't worry, that TSA agent will FIND IT! It just takes a little rooting around down there.

tsa_breast_groping.jpg

Edited by MissMelsWell

Missmelswell ,

I think you are dramatizing these pictures up quite a bit....There is a huge difference between fondling ones breasts and a search.There is also a big difference in being molested and having a search....To much drama yes.gif

If I were allowed to post pictures of ones breasts being fondled to show the difference I would , and a picture of being molested , well , that is just sick.....

There is nothing wrong with any of us disagreeing , you have your feelings , and others have their's....None of us can change that.

The fake pictures going around is not good though ( the ones I mentioned earlier and posted links per request )

So , if you do not want a search , than go through the scanner....

Edit : On the old lady : .....The search being done is hands together , run straight down in-between the breasts , no fondling involved.....And how do you know she is upset about it?She may feel the same way I do....I really do think even more now , people are reading things , and looking at pictures with no idea on how pat downs are done....

Edited by Sakari

IT IS MOLESTATION... you may not see it that way... but the only other place you will get touched like this against your will is after you've been ARRESTED.

I'm not dramatizing these photos, I'm calling it as I see it....

WHAT DO YOU THINK that agent is going ot find under that poor girls SKIN TIGHT tank top? Really what?! Was this touching her even necessary?!? NO. Or was she just adorable enough that well... maybe someone selected her out for their own pervy reasons?

There are NO checks and balances and there's no one to keep the TSA from acting inappropriately... so I guess the public will have to SCREAM at hte top of their lungs, which is EXACTLY what I am doing. It's my civic duty to do so.

Edited by MissMelsWell

IT IS MOLESTATION... you may not see it that way... but the only other place you will get touched like this against your will is after you've been ARRESTED.

Or a Political Convention , Rock Concert , Court House , Hollywood big event....Getting frisked is happening more and more.

I'm not dramatizing these photos, I'm calling it as I see it....

Well , calling it being molested and fondled is dramatizing , as I said , I could show you pictures of both , but I am sure you get my point.

WHAT DO YOU THINK that agent is going ot find under that poor girls SKIN TIGHT tank top? Really what?! Was this touching her even necessary?!?

I am sure her training has her " feeling" for wires under the shirt that would not be visible.Razor blades , things that are little and can not be seen.

There are NO checks and balances and there's no one to keep the TSA from acting inappropriately.

I am pretty positive there are rules and regulations , same as Police Officers have to follow.....They are trained to do these pat downs , they do not just " wing it".....

Do police men get to randomly stop me and touch my ta ta's and grope my groin for no reason? I'm 8 times more likely to be killed by one of them than I am a terrorist! No, if a police man stops me and does a search like this, he'd be the center of an IAB investigation!!!!!!! and I'd likely be winning a huge lawsuit that would set me up for LIFE.

If anyone checking me when I'm going into a concert touches my breasts, or groin area, they too would be losing a law suit in court and that would be AFTER that persona was ARRESTED. The most they can do is a VISUAL search... if theyre doing more than that, you have an easy win lawsuit. I go to a lot of concerts and sporting events... the most search I get there is "lift your jacket and turn around" Maybe an "empty your pockets" .... they are not legally allowed to touch my groin OR my breasts--it's SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

The POLICE aren't allowed to touch my groin or breasts either, unless I'm under arrest and reasonably suspected of a CRIME. Flying to Arizona is NOT a crime last time I checked.

I am pretty positive there are rules and regulations , same as Police Officers have to follow.....They are trained to do these pat downs , they do not just " wing it".....

NEWSFLASH! There's no one there to REGULATE whether they follow the rules they made up themselves!!!! You're ok with this?

Edited by MissMelsWell

Just exactly how much are you going to put up with before enough is enough and you lose it?

I think too many sheeple are taking too much for granted.

The system is being set up. The people in charge may not be dangerous yet the system is being set up for another group of individuals who will abuse it.

Again, how much are you going to put up with before you lose it?

reposted , kept getting " you must enter a post".....Removed links , worked fine....

Was un-readable.....Sorry....

Edited by Sakari

These TSA acts are acts of domination. The american people are allowing themselves to be dominated. They allow it out of fear trhat some terrorist wants to take away their freedom and their prosperity.

What a lie.

My linkLeah Letterman, a law student, was physically searched (frisked) and her belongingsinspected by a woman University State police officer before Leah was allowed to attend NeilYoung's Freedom Concert at the Duntsman Center on the campus of University State. Leahsubmitted to the search so that she would be allowed to attend the Freedom Concert.In searching Leah, the police officer was following University policy which required thatall patrons of rock concerts be frisked and their belongings inspected. According to Universityofficials, the policy is designed to prevent contraband (alcohol, recording devices, drugs andweapons) from being brought into the Duntsman Center.My linkSan Francisco, Calif. - The California Supreme Court could set new ground rules for the clash between privacy and security in a case from an unusual setting - Candlestick Park, where 49ers fans are subjected to pat-down searches before entering the stadium.The court has heard arguments in an appeal by a Danville couple whose lawsuit challenging the pat-downs was tossed out on the grounds that they consented to be searched when they bought season tickets. Their lawyers say any consent was coerced and that a company could give the same rationale for conducting body searches at work or wiretapping customers' phones, as long as it announced its intentions ahead of time."A commercial entity may not constitutionally require its patrons to give up their privacy rights as a condition of doing business," attorney Mark White said in written arguments to the court. He said that's particularly true in this case because the National Football League, which ordered the search policy, is "the only game in town" - fans of big-time football can't simply patronize a competitor.Sorry, the 49ers replied. White's clients and every other fan can either buy tickets, which tell them they will be patted down, or find "an alternate form of recreation," the team told the court.The policy has survived all legal challenges so far, including a 2007 ruling by a federal appeals court in Atlanta that said fans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers games agreed to be searched when they bought their tickets.My linkFrequently, the police will observe somebody who needs to be checked out. That is the purpose of a stop and frisk, which has many different names: a field interview, a field inquiry, a threshold inquiry, or just routine questioning. Terry v. Ohio (1968), an 8-1 decision with only Justice Douglas dissenting, gave police the right to temporarily detain somebody if there are specific articulable facts leading a reasonable police officer to believe a crime might be occurring. This standard is known as "reasonable suspicion", although some people call it articulable suspicion or more than mere suspicion. It is not necessary for the officer to articulate or identify a specific crime they think is being committed, only that a set of factual circumstances exist that would lead a reasonable officer to believe that criminal activity is occurring. Note that arrest, search, and seizure require probable cause, or what a "reasonable person" would believe. Stop and frisk, by contrast, requires what a "reasonable officer" would believe. Reasonable suspicion is one step below probable cause and one step above a hunch.My linkManager Level 1 Screening Supervisors are first level supervisors of screeners who provide direct day to day supervision of Level 1, 2 and 3 screeners, may fill in for screeners when they must leave their posts, and handle more difficult problems which may occur. They perform the full range of supervisory duties, including approving leave, scheduling work, and managing performance. Manager Level 1 screeners must have experience, training, and certification as screeners as well as the ability to supervise others.Manager Level 2 Screening Supervisors supervise the Manager Level 1 screening supervisors and their subordinates. They must have experience as journey level screeners and experience as first level screening supervisors.Manager Level 1 and 2 Screening Supervisors are required to be certified on all screening equipment.Those promoted from journey or advanced level positions must obtain training and certification on any equipment they have not yet been certified on within timeframes established by the Transportation Security Administration in order to continue in supervisory positions.My link

Get another lawyer.

The back of the ticket means nothing. Its an assumed acceptance to an unsigned contract. People have been hurt at sporting events and many believe that the ticket holder assumes responsibility by accepting the ticket..... this is b.s..... Its not true. The stadium owner accepts all liability regardless what the fine print says on the back of the ticket.......Again, get another lawyer.

Get another lawyer.

The back of the ticket means nothing. Its an assumed acceptance to an unsigned contract. People have been hurt at sporting events and many believe that the ticket holder assumes responsibility by accepting the ticket..... this is b.s..... Its not true. The stadium owner accepts all liability regardless what the fine print says on the back of the ticket.......Again, get another lawyer.

Wasn't my lawsuit....I did not make the Judgement , but I will follow the Law.....I posted that to answer someone's post , I gave evidence....

And I am p***ed off , I am sick of spending 20 minutes finding laws , information , etc....Than posting it , than getting " you must first enter a post"...Then I have to click on the " remove formatting" , than the links go away , and the post looks like hell.....I wish someone would fix this.

Do police men get to randomly stop me andtouch my ta ta's and grope my groin for no reason? I'm 8 times more likely tobe killed by one of them than I am a terrorist! No, if a police manstops me and does a search like this, he'd be the center of an IABinvestigation!!!!!!! and I'd likely be winning a huge lawsuit that would set meup for LIFE.

(1968),an 8-1 decision with only Justice Douglas dissenting, gave police the right totemporarily detain somebody if there are specific articulable facts leading areasonable police officer to believe a crime might be occurring. This standardis known as "reasonable suspicion",although some people call it articulable suspicion or more than mere suspicion.It is not necessary for the officer to articulate or identify a specific crimethey think is being committed, only that a set of factual circumstances existthat would lead a reasonable officer to believe that criminal activity isoccurring. Note that arrest, search, and seizure require probable cause, orwhat a "reasonable person" would believe. Stop and frisk, bycontrast, requires what a "reasonable officer" would believe.Reasonable suspicion is one step below probable cause and one step above ahunch.

If anyone checking me when I'm going into a concert touches my breasts,or groin area, they too would be losing a law suit in court and that would beAFTER that persona was ARRESTED. The most they can do is a VISUAL search... iftheyre doing more than that, you have an easy win lawsuit. I go to a lot ofconcerts and sporting events... the most search I get there is "lift yourjacket and turn around" Maybe an "empty your pockets" .... theyare not legally allowed to touch my groin OR my breasts--it's SEXUALHARASSMENT!

LeahLetterman, a law student, was physically searched (frisked) and her belongings

inspectedby a woman University State police officer before Leah was allowed to attendNeil

Young'sFreedom Concert at the Duntsman Center on the campus of University State. Leah

submittedto the search so that she would be allowed to attend the Freedom Concert.

Insearching Leah, the police officer was following University policy whichrequired that

allpatrons of rock concerts be frisked and their belongings inspected. Accordingto University

officials,the policy is designed to prevent contraband (alcohol, recording devices, drugsand

weapons)from being brought into the Duntsman Center.

SanFrancisco, Calif. - The California Supreme Court could set new ground rules forthe clash between privacy and security in a case from an unusual setting -Candlestick Park, where 49ers fans are subjected to pat-down searches beforeentering the stadium.

The court has heard arguments in an appeal by a Danville couplewhose lawsuit challenging the pat-downs was tossed out on the grounds that theyconsented to be searched when they bought season tickets. Their lawyers say anyconsent was coerced and that a company could give the same rationale forconducting body searches at work or wiretapping customers' phones, as long asit announced its intentions ahead of time.

"A commercial entity may not constitutionally require itspatrons to give up their privacy rights as a condition of doing business,"attorney Mark White said in written arguments to the court. He said that'sparticularly true in this case because the National Football League, whichordered the search policy, is "the only game in town" - fans ofbig-time football can't simply patronize a competitor.

Sorry, the 49ers replied. White's clients and every other fan caneither buy tickets, which tell them they will be patted down, or find "analternate form of recreation," the team told the court.

The policy has survived all legal challenges so far, including a2007 ruling by a federal appeals court in Atlanta that said fans at Tampa BayBuccaneers games agreed to be searched when they bought their tickets.

ThePOLICE aren't allowed to touch my groin or breasts either, unless I'm underarrest and reasonably suspected of a CRIME. Flying to Arizona is NOT a crimelast time I checked.

Terry v. Ohio (1968),an 8-1 decision with only Justice Douglas dissenting, gave police the right totemporarily detain somebody if there are specific articulable facts leading areasonable police officer to believe a crime might be occurring. This standardis known as "reasonable suspicion",although some people call it articulable suspicion or more than mere suspicion.It is not necessary for the officer to articulate or identify a specific crimethey think is being committed, only that a set of factual circumstances existthat would lead a reasonable officer to believe that criminal activity isoccurring. Note that arrest, search, and seizure require probable cause, orwhat a "reasonable person" would believe. Stop and frisk, bycontrast, requires what a "reasonable officer" would believe.Reasonable suspicion is one step below probable cause and one step above ahunch.

NEWSFLASH! There's no one there to REGULATE whether they follow therules they made up themselves!!!! You're ok with this?

ManagerLevel 1 Screening Supervisors are first level supervisors of screeners whoprovide direct day to day supervision of Level 1, 2 and 3 screeners, may fillin for screeners when they must leave their posts, and handle more difficultproblems which may occur. They perform the full range of supervisory duties,including approving leave, scheduling work, and managing performance. ManagerLevel 1 screeners must have experience, training, and certification asscreeners as well as the ability to supervise others.

ManagerLevel 2 Screening Supervisors supervise the Manager Level 1 screeningsupervisors and their subordinates. They must have experience as journey levelscreeners and experience as first level screening supervisors.

ManagerLevel 1 and 2 Screening Supervisors are required to be certified on allscreening equipment.

Thosepromoted from journey or advanced level positions must obtain training andcertification on any equipment they have not yet been certified on withintimeframes established by the Transportation Security Administration in orderto continue in supervisory positions.

Wasn't my lawsuit....I did not make the Judgement , but I will follow the Law.....I posted that to answer someone's post , I gave evidence....

And I am p***ed off , I am sick of spending 20 minutes finding laws , information , etc....Than posting it , than getting " you must first enter a post"...Then I have to click on the " remove formatting" , than the links go away , and the post looks like hell.....I wish someone would fix this.

Dont worry about it.... I knew you were posting another persons story.

Dude..... if a person buys a ticket to a baseball game and during that game a bat flies out of the hand of the batter and hits the person on the head the responsibility does not land in the hands of the ticket holder just because the back of the ticket says that the stadium assumes no liability of the ticket holder during an event.

This is b.s.

Arena and stadium owners get away with this all the time because most people do not recognize where the liability lies.

Same with the TSA. Screw them and their ticket holder assumed liability. Enough court cases will take care of them.... maybe even bankrupt the airline.

These TSA acts are acts of domination. The american people are allowing themselves to be dominated. They allow it out of fear trhat some terrorist wants to take away their freedom and their prosperity.

What a lie.

No , the TSA acts are a act of complaints of lack of security from these very people b****ing about to much security now......They / we do not need another one of these :

The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund was created by an Act of Congress, the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act (49 USC 40101), shortly after 9/11 to compensate the victims of the attack (or their families) in exchange for their agreement not to sue the airline corporations involved.

It was up to Feinberg to make the decisions on how much each family of a 9/11 victim would receive. Feinberg had to estimate how much each victim would have earned in a full lifetime. If a family accepted the offer, it was not possible to appeal. Families unhappy with the offer were able to appeal in a nonadversarial, informal hearing to present their case however they wanted. Feinberg personally presided over more than 900 of the 1,600 hearings. At the end of the process $7 billion was awarded to 97% of the families; the average payout was $1.8 million.

Dont worry about it.... I knew you were posting another persons story.

Dude..... if a person buys a ticket to a baseball game and during that game a bat flies out of the hand of the batter and hits the person on the head the responsibility does not land in the hands of the ticket holder just because the back of the ticket says that the stadium assumes no liability of the ticket holder during an event.

This is b.s.

Arena and stadium owners get away with this all the time because most people do not recognize where the liability lies.

Same with the TSA. Screw them and their ticket holder assumed liability. Enough court cases will take care of them.... maybe even bankrupt the airline.

What I posted only had to do with " Pat Downs and Frisking"...nothing else.......The law was made , fought , and the law is still there.

So Sakari, do you work for the TSA? Or are you just really freaked out by underwear and shoe bombers?

I think people's outrage is well justified and its difficult for me to understand what would motivate someone to be such a vocal advocate of allowing a stranger to touch your genitals? Is the idea of having some sweaty TSA worker sticking their hand down your pants an attractive prospect for you?

EXCEPT I'M FLYING TO ARIZONA! I'm NOT UNDER SUSPICION OF DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I haven't done anything to make anyone think otherwise. No suspicion, no probable cause NOTHING. I'm going to Arizona to install some computers! I'm not going to airport so some sick pervert can grope my PRIVATES!

If you think this is ok, let's desensitize everyone... let's make you pull your car over before you cross the bridge over the Columbia river into Washington where a TSA can probe your groin with their finger tips. Then you can come up to Seattle and take a ferry to Bainbridge Island... before you board the boat, another TSA agent can grab your junk and take some naked pictures of you. They'll then probe your jewels some more on the trip back. Your privates should be pretty worn out by the time your done.

All of those places are under the TSA juristiction... are you ready?

The pilots say the TSA has not provided credible specifications for radiation emitted by the new machines.

As for the enhanced pat-downs, Cleary told [pilot] union members this week that if they must submit to a pat-down, they should request the procedure in private, and have it witnessed by a fellow crew member.

Cleary said one US Airways pilot who went through a pat-down had his "genitals grabbed repeatedly" and was "highly traumatized. When I was talking to him on the phone a few days later, he told me that he had just thrown up in his driveway. He was so worried about going to work. This particular fellow has two hip replacements, and so he cannot go through the backscatter machine [the full-body scanner]."

"We're telling pilots, 'Don't go through the machines anyway because of the health risks,' " Cleary said. "But, in this instance, he can't go through them. He knows that he's going to be subjected to pat-downs for the rest of his career, and the prospect of it is making him sick to his stomach."

SOURCE

US AIrways and other airlines are HACKED OFF. And the IDIOTS at TSA are doing this to pilots? The ones that can drive your flight into the ground if they feel like it

This is all about money. Who in the TSA has a brother in law that runs the scatter technology scanner company? Bet it's someone.

Edited by MissMelsWell

So Sakari, do you work for the TSA? Or are you just really freaked out by underwear and shoe bombers?

I think people's outrage is well justified and its difficult for me to understand what would motivate someone to be such a vocal advocate of allowing a stranger to touch your genitals? Is the idea of having some sweaty TSA worker sticking their hand down your pants an attractive prospect for you?

What would be nice is for someone to answer some of my replies , such as the huge pay outs to families so they would not sue because of " lack of security".....How soon we forget , forums like this after 9/11 were going nuts over " lack of security " , " how could they allow this to happen".....So , someone does something about it , and the same people b**** about it.....I think people just like to complain.

No i do not work for them , but I am willing , and not afraid to walk through a damn scanner that does not show any facial features to help deter any other terrorists or psycho's to hijack / and / or blow up a plane.....And , people are over - exagerating the " pat-downs"...." groping my private parts" , come on , it is not a *spam filter* fluffer doing the pat downs , calm down....They are " frisking" , they are not groping people junk for fun , think they enjoy it?

If anyone wants to be p***ed off , than be p***ed off at the ones who complained about lack of security 9 years ago !!!!!....People wanted more security ( billion dollar settlements ) , and they got it , now they do not want it......

I also asked , what does anyone think the family members of ANYONE that lost lives from anything involving 9/11 feel about this?...

If next week , next month , next year , you see " New Scanners stop huge Terrorist plot , saving thousands of lives " pops up , will you still complain?......

I really do not see what this big deal is , and it is being so over-exagerated it is ridiculous.....I have replied to peoples claims of " they don't do that , show me this , show me that" , and when I do , it just goes back to this......

EXCEPT I'M FLYING TO ARIZONA! I'm NOT UNDER SUSPICION OF DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I haven't done anything to make anyone think otherwise. No suspicion, no probable cause NOTHING. I'm going to Arizona to install some computers! I'm not going to airport so some sick pervert can grope my PRIVATES!

If you think this is ok, let's desensitize everyone... let's make you pull your car over before you cross the bridge over the Columbia river into Washington where a TSA can probe your groin with their finger tips. Then you can come up to Seattle and take a ferry to Bainbridge Island... before you board the boat, another TSA agent can grab your junk and take some naked pictures of you. They'll then probe your jewels some more on the trip back. Your privates should be pretty worn out by the time your done.

All of those places are under the TSA juristiction... are you ready?

Mels , un-fortunatley , other idiots made it where no one can be trusted , and lawsuits did not help either.( lack of security) , people have to cover their asses.....

Seeing the Columbia River Gorge may be worth that :) .... But you know that is apples and oranges.

I lived in Reno , Nevada before moving here.....There is a small reservoir called Boca , it has a very small dam....The Truckee river flows threw Reno...After 9/11 , no one can drive over that dam now ( it was also a road to camp grounds).....I think that is ridiculous , because boats can fish right next to it.....Thing is , we learn from History , and mistakes , and with all the crazy asses out there , and lawsuits , we have to cover all bases......

See why I say " Pussification of America" ? .......My opinion to end all of this crap , and wayyyyyyy off topic , we should have sent a huge message after 9/11 , and I think you know what I mean.....Than we would not be the way we have to be " politically correct" about how this is all handled now.....

SOURCE

US AIrways and other airlines are HACKED OFF.

That does nothing for what I have posted , it has nothing to do with passengers.......This I will agree on....

The Pilots have total control of the Plane anyway , so why bother?..They should be exempt.

Mels , if I go up to Portland ( I will be for court in the next 6 months ) I would love to buy you a beer :)

You have given me something fun to actually discuss , and take crap off of my mind....