Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favorite ghost show?

Fatal

• 5 weeks later...

Oh and another good show that use to be on was called Dead Famous, it had Chris Fleming and Gail Porter.

Yes, I agree. Good show. Fleming appears to have left the scene although he did show up on one ep of Ghost Adventures. They did a couple of eps at Alcatraz that were very interesting.

I like Ghost Hunters. There's that other show, Ghost Hunters Academy but that's kind of stupid. I really don't like the pair of Dave Tango and Steve Gonsalves. They just don't seem very sensitive to the situations and seem kind of "know-it-all-ish" :lol: . I could be wrong, I've only seen them a few times. I do like the other guys, Jason and Grant. They're professional and they also "seem" to care about the cases they investigate.

I watched Paranormal State when it first started but it seemed too much like a school project and wasn't that interesting.

Time to get real... TAPS is a not a reality show but an entertainment show (I've known it for years) http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread555399/pg1

Ghost Writer :P

I used to watch Ghost Hunters. I was very fond of it. Lately these types of shows have lost their appeal for me. :hmm:

Paranormal witness and Haunted Collector are good ones, my favs

Is Haunted Collector still on the air?

Paranormal State

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I agree. Good show. Fleming appears to have left the scene although he did show up on one ep of Ghost Adventures. They did a couple of eps at Alcatraz that were very interesting.

Yea he also did a few episodes of Psychic Kids as well. I preferred him on Dead Famous tho

Ghost Hunters is my favorite, among those that I've seen. Jay and Grant came to my college just last month (I shook their hands :w00t: )! Also, I was sold on Ghost Adventurers just last night. :)

I don't really watch Ghost shows.

Sometimes I watch that crazy guy named Ghost on True Capitalist Radio rage at people for the lulz.

I don't really watch Ghost shows.

Sometimes I watch that crazy guy named Ghost on True Capitalist Radio rage at people for the lulz.

Oh, the racist, shape-shifting lizard king? ;)

• 7 months later...

I watch Ghost Adventures... entertaiment value... funny at times.

• 4 weeks later...

ghost adventures is my favourite :)

• 3 weeks later...

Awww ,I thought it meant ghost tv series . I would have said The Ghost and Mrs Muir,and Being Human,UK only .

Ghost Adventures . I like paranormal state too ,but they do more than ghosts really.

I watch a little of everything, a casual watcher, if I catch it surfing the channels I may sit tight on the channel. So much of it is so obviously scripted but that is not necessarily determines an inability to entertain neither does it determine that I wont get quickly bored by the episode either.

I would say, Ghost Adventures & Ghost Hunters (alittle goes a long long way though, rarely can finish a complete episode), Haunted Highways, and Destination Truth (both I consider better). Basically in that order from least to favorite. New episodes of DT & HH tonite.

• Like 1

Casper the friendly ghost

• Like 2

I think they all start out legitimate,but as time goe's by,they have to start making up stuff to keep the ratings up. :cat:

• 1 month later...

A loooooonngg time ago when I started watching ghost hunting shows, I started off with Scariest Places on Earth, and other shows that I can't really remember. Then I ended up with the T.V. show "Unexplained Mysteries" (yup, anyone ever watched that show?) then Ghost Hunters (but I got bored of it for some reason). After watching the Ghost Adventures dcumentary, I switched to watching those guys. I have also seen Dead Famous: Ghoslty Encounters. OK so I know I have said enough about the shows I have watched, but my favorite is Ghost Adventures. DONE!

Oh yeah... also My Ghost Story :)

Edited by julis92

• 4 weeks later...

Miss Grant. He and Jason Hawes were a good pair Dave and Steve play the more skeptical role which is what you really want to do DEBUNK...but boy those 2 can get real excited when they get good evidence don't they? Ghost Adventures crew have been going through some dry ones...the one on a couple of weeks ago wasn't one of their best, but ghost provoking one of these days is really going to bite them in the butt, not that already hasn't happened.

My Sex Life as A Ghost

Roberto's wife is attacked by two armed men as they shot her and leave her for dead near her car. Her spirit rises from her body. She finds her self in another time line during the medieval time and gets in to some encounters with the medieval men and maidens. Will her spirit be trapped in this medieval world or can she make it back to her own world alive again?

18 and older.

• 2 weeks later...

Those ghosts in GH need to quite pulling their off-camera antics or Jason and the team will never catch them on camera.

Are they just ornery or just shy or just despise national attention?