Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favorite ghost show?

Fatal

Yeah, GA is still leading the pack. I recently had my mind blown when I watched "Return to the Goldfield Hotel" Man those entity's really love showing off their ability to levitate and move objects.

Ghost Hunters (TAPS) is a half-hour show padded out to an hour, with 30 minutes of back-slapping, hand-shaking, knuckle-touching, and assorted dramas among the crew. And then more shaking of hands.

It could be really good, but it's just ok.

The most entertaining ghost show I've seen is Ghost Hunt (New Zealand) because of presenter/ghosthunter Carolyn Taylor. When anything spooky happens, she screams and runs out of the building! Unfortunately (but understandably) only 10 episodes were made.

It would have to be supernatural for me, though it goes further than just hunting ghosts. There are some episodes that seem quite rushed, the acting can become somewhat sucky and they drag things on for several episodes but there are so many monsters brought forth, some which I am pretty sure have never been introduced before into films/tv, etc.

My favorite hunters in television and films are Dean and Sam Winchester (Supernatural) and I don't know if anyone can remember the cult classic horror of 87 'The Lostboys'

Always loved Edgar and Alan, though they were't much hunters back then

If you're actually meaning where they actually investigate into ghosts then none for me. We have a television series called Most Haunted I think but I don't watch it because it's a load of bull. My ex used to work on the set of it and said it was all fake. Silly people actually believe that they do see ghosts with every episode.

Edited by Magic Stars

The only ghost show I have ever really liked was Scooby Doo when i was a kid. Now i hardly watch TV at all and when I do it certainly would not be Scooby Doo or one of these paranormal investigation shows. It could be because I am a skeptic, probably due the the fact that the ghost was never real on Scooby Doo... I do watch the occasional crime investigation show but only on Youtube.

Edited by Pinche Gringo

I used to enjoy Most haunted until it all came out as faked.

Ghost Hunters I really like.

Haunted Collector and also Haunted Highway - really enjoy those shows.

• 1 month later...