Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Charles Rangel corrupt?

Persia

The House ethics committee's chief counsel recommends Rep. Charles Rangel be censured in connection with a finding that he engaged in improper financial and fundraising conduct. This is the most serious punishment, short of expulsion. (Nov. 18)

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2010/1118/Is-Charles-Rangel-corrupt

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harte

• Col. Kurtz

• supervike

• Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares.

He is the most arrogant slimey shitbag that new york has ever produced,,corrupt to the point of taking rent controlled apartments from little old ladies and keeping them for himself and being the landlord.

Edited by Col. Kurtz

He's a politican. So yes he's very corrupt. He's just not good at hidding it, thus the slap on the wrist.

Edited by Corp

Is Charles Rangel corrupt?

Is the Pope Catholic?

He is the most arrogant slimey shitbag that new york has ever produced,,corrupt to the point of taking rent controlled apartments from little old ladies and keeping them for himself and being the landlord.

Yet, re-elected without even an issue.

It's disgusting. I don't know how we allow politicians to flaunt the laws, and then take nothing more than a 'slap' as punishment. We all just shake our heads with disproval, while these people do whatever the heck they want.

I'd love someone in politics to stand up and say we aren't allowing this type of behavior. Anyone.

he is one of the loudest people about raising taxes, i guess it doesnt matter to him since he doesnt pay his own taxes.,

he is one of the loudest people about raising taxes, i guess it doesnt matter to him since he doesnt pay his own taxes.,

You don't either.