Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two F-14s kidnapped by UFO near Puerto Rico

AH-64Apache

Spot on. Anyone even remotely affiliated with naval aviation knows that covering something like this up isn't possible. The military isn't full of automatons, it is full of people that gossip, b****, commiserate, laugh, fight, drink, b**** and pass the word. It, literally, wouldn't be possible to keep this a secret. No one on earth can pass the word better than a sailor, it is a phenomenon.

Yeah, even those Tailhook guys couldn't keep it covered up forever.

3 or 4 decades maybe, but not forever.

Yeah, even those Tailhook guys couldn't keep it covered up forever.

3 or 4 decades maybe, but not forever.

So you think that this was a real event and the Navy is covering it up?

So you think that this was a real event and the Navy is covering it up?

I would not be surprised if that turned out to be true.

If the FAA and United Airlines can suppress what happened at O'Hare in 2006, it would be much easier for the Navy to suppress a similar incident.

If the FAA and United Airlines can suppress what happened at O'Hare in 2006, it would be much easier for the Navy to suppress a similar incident.

What did they cover up at O'Hare? Its hardly a secret what happened

In other words you don't have a bit of proof regarding the F-14 made up story and will believe anything told to you, no matter how bizarre, because you so want your fantasies to be true?

• Like 2

OMG I just read the entire. thread :no:

• Like 2

OMG I just read the entire. thread :no:

always thought you had a twisted streak in you :) (kidding)

• Like 3

name='Colonel Rhubarb' timestamp='1290240170' post='3667464']

Who is Alan Claviness and why should he be believed implicitly? [/b]

Exactly, a very quick search tells me he also see's aliens in his photos

BD1_4.jpg

Then he passes this one off as a genuine ghost

BD1_6.jpg

Both taken from his bio page.....

http://www.cavinessreport.com/BD1.html

So that gives me an idea where he is coming from :td:

• Like 2

Exactly, a very quick search tells me he also see's aliens in his photos

So that gives me an idea where he is coming from :td:

yet you still wasted your time?!?!? (twisted seems the only explanation lol)

• Like 1

yet you still wasted your time?!?!? (twisted seems the only explanation lol)

I wouldn't be me if I didnt at least have a quick check - even tho I know in advance Im unlikely to be wowed with what I find..

I wouldn't be me if I didnt at least have a quick check - even tho I know in advance Im unlikely to be wowed with what I find..

one day you will be suprised....

one day you will be suprised....

One can only hope

• Like 1

In other words you don't have a bit of proof regarding the F-14 made up story and will believe anything told to you, no matter how bizarre, because you so want your fantasies to be true?

I am certain that you read, speak and understand the English language. Therefore, I assume that you understand the meaning of the words of my previous post:

I would not be surprised if it turned out to be true.

Do I know it to be true? Hell no, I was in the Army, not the Navy.

But if it turned out to be true, it would follow the pattern of behavior displayed at other times by the US military in the matter of UFO. Bluebook is history, and there is a reason for that.

Dr. No

You are quite right that it is no secret what happened at O'Hare. There were more than 100 witnesses and that includes tape recordings of some of those statements.

But it is interesting how UA responded to queries about the incident from reporters. Rather than an honest response, UA offered smoke and mirrors, just like the government does.

The response of the federal organism is what is interesting, and telling....

I am certain that you read, speak and understand the English language. Therefore, I assume that you understand the meaning of the words of my previous post:

But if it turned out to be true, it would follow the pattern of behavior displayed at other times by the US military in the matter of UFO. Bluebook is history, and there is a reason for that.

You would not be surprised? Let me get this straight, you are so tied up in the absurd that two Tomcat fighter jets getting sucked up into a giant spaceship, that originated on another planet from a different star system, wouldn't surprise you? Do you realize how bizarre that sounds?

What do you know of how the military handles UFO sightings? You read some garbage on a Woo site and suddenly you are an informed person? How about there really isn't any policy being given to the troops regarding UFO's. Were you briefed not to talk about UFOs? I very much doubt it. I flew for a few years and not once was I briefed on how to handle a UFO sighting and I flew all over the world. You'd think that the guys flying armed fighters would be the first ones briefed on how to handle a UFO interception wouldn't you but no, not a peep.

Bluebook is history because they couldn't find anything worth spending more money on.

I suggest you reset your mind if something as astounding as two armed fighters being sucked into an extraterrestial ship is normal ops in your worldview. The problem with tis wrongheade thinking is that it leaves you open to believeing the most ridiculous claims from the most fraudulent of people.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

I never said it was normal Merc. Indeed, it is most abnormal. That's rather the point. The incident in Iran, back when we were best buddies, when they scrambled and intercepted and juked with alien aircraft was also most abnormal, but it happened, and even the USAF acknowledged it. They eventually suppressed it, but it happened.

I say again sir, if it turned out to be true, I would not be surprised. I know that simple statement is not beyond your comprehension.

I never said it was normal Merc. Indeed, it is most abnormal. That's rather the point. The incident in Iran, back when we were best buddies, when they scrambled and intercepted and juked with alien aircraft was also most abnormal, but it happened, and even the USAF acknowledged it. They eventually suppressed it, but it happened.

I say again sir, if it turned out to be true, I would not be surprised. I know that simple statement is not beyond your comprehension.

My point is it should surprise you adn the fact tht it doesn't nmesans you need to reset yioru way of thiniking.

You mean the Iranians who announced this thing

http://news.sky.com/story/1046717/ahmadinejad-unveils-iranian-stealth-fighter-jet

Reset my way of thinking?

To your way of thinking?

Thanks mate, but no thanks. :td:

• Like 1

I must say that Jeepguy and Merc put things into perspective (as expected). Great read.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

As near as anyone can tell, nothing happened at O'Hare in 2006 except the usual traffic and delays.

Dr. No

You are quite right that it is no secret what happened at O'Hare. There were more than 100 witnesses and that includes tape recordings of some of those statements.

But it is interesting how UA responded to queries about the incident from reporters. Rather than an honest response, UA offered smoke and mirrors, just like the government does.

The response of the federal organism is what is interesting, and telling....

Many of the alleged witnesses told conflicting stories and at least one has been demonstrated to be a lie. Besides, considering where and when this supposedly happened, 100 people is a very small number of witnesses.

As near as anyone can tell, nothing happened at O'Hare in 2006 except the usual traffic and delays.

Exactly, and the moon is made of green cheese. :tu:

Exactly, and the moon is made of green cheese. :tu:

At any rate, the story has never made much sense and has only gotten worse over time. The alleged photos of the event have been shown to be fake.

Every time the facts don't square with belief, there has to be a cover-up.

Edited by sinewave

At any rate, the story has never made much sense and has only gotten worse over time. The alleged photos of the event have been shown to be fake.

Every time the facts don't square with belief, there has to be a cover-up.

You would think that an airport would be a place where we would find plenty of people with cameras but alas all we have are a couple of disputed and not convincing images

• Like 1

There are bureau numbers of every F-14 ever made. I'm sure it could be researched to see if 2 are missing. (But not by me :) )

There are bureau numbers of every F-14 ever made. I'm sure it could be researched to see if 2 are missing. (But not by me :) )

Has already been done by me and no..none were missing or written off as lost on that date. Besides, as Merc said and I concur nobody is flying during the Christmas break except those who are deployed. My last workup we did in the Puerto Rico area in December 1995 we were back in VA by the 20th for Christmas break. We then deployed around Jan 5th or so on the George Washington to the Gulf. I was in VF-143 then.

• Like 1