Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead Man Raised by Famed Doctor's Prayer

markdohle

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherapy

• Jor-el

• Donnie  Darko

• susieice

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On October 20, 2006, a physician used a defibrilator and it worked.

Despite protests from doctors and nurses who were preparing Jeff [Markin]'s body for the morgue, doctor Crandall insisted they shock him one more time.

Dr. Chauncey Crandall: "So that doctor came over with those paddles and blasted that man and, all of a sudden, instantly a perfect heartbeat came up on the monitor. The stomach started moving, the chest started moving. This man started breathing on his own, and I said, 'This man has been prayed for, he has been brought back from the dead by prayer in the name of Jesus.'"

From the transcript at

http:X//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRoAcfzytCA

(spurious X inserted to force forum software to display the URL)

The idea that it wasn't the defibrilator is based solely upon the testimony of Dr. Chauncey Crandall, who got a book deal out of this, is an active Christian evangelist, and does a wekly radio program in Palm Beach. Glad to see he's done so well.

http://chaunceycrandall.com/

This reminds me of the guy who floated a basketball with his mind, the basketball he was holding in his hands at the time. I think he had a vid on Youtube, too.

=

Edited by eight bits

Who is this Man

This a great story, I have mentioned this before on the forum, but can't exactly remember where...

On October 20, 2006, a physician used a defibrilator and it worked.

From the transcript at

http:X//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRoAcfzytCA

(spurious X inserted to force forum software to display the URL)

The idea that it wasn't the defibrilator is based solely upon the testimony of Dr. Chauncey Crandall, who got a book deal out of this, is an active Christian evangelist, and does a wekly radio program in Palm Beach. Glad to see he's done so well.

http://chaunceycrandall.com/

This reminds me of the guy who floated a basketball with his mind, the basketball he was holding in his hands at the time. I think he had a vid on Youtube, too.

=

Yepper's, common conversion tool for the Christian's is.....

Some kind of death story that is framed as a miracle with no evidence. :tu:

Looks as if Benny Hinn has competition.IMO

Edited by Sherizzle

He was so decomposed in an hour after death that his arms and face were black? Why don't I believe that? I've seen a lot of death in my job, but nothing like that. Wouldn't be a pretty sight if he did come back to life.

That is amazing and an example of God's grace and his unmatched power. It is beyond words. This is great to hear! :D

there are certain drugs/poisons that mimic death ... it's how the voodoo/hoodoo priestesses make "zombies" They slip someone this drug/poison to their target.. the person "dies" and the priestess just does their ritual over the "body" then slip them the antidote or wait for it to wear off. The person then "comes back to life" but is convinced because of their spirituality that they are a zombie.. some are then given as servants to the family or kept by the priestess.

I saw hundreds of dead bodies in Nam and none of them were black one hour after death . . . . except the black soldiers, of course.

Sorry folks, another zealot, another story, another . . . . well, you get the point.

To OP: infatuated with too much mysticism will make others think that religions in general are kooky at best. Don't do it. It will make worse for others.