Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul stealing

The_Spirit_of_Truth

I do know that human souls can be stolen. For a start, there is a page about soul stealing or more correctly said about how one should be dying safely to prevent his or her soul from being stolen. First of all, I would like to ask you if you believe or not, that in health service there work Devil's servants in order to have access to dying people to be allowed to steal their souls?

arrrgh necro post!! Edited by JGirl

I dont think the soul can be touched at all, mainly because its integral to you. If it was stolen then so are you.

I had a dreanwalk where the soul showed itself as me standing a hundred feet tall or so and seemingly made out of pure glass or water in appearance.

It wore a great hooded brownish habit comprised of many stamp sized patches.

It directed my attention to one particular patch where I saw my present self looking at that patch and surrounded by images of my life both past and present.

The other patches had different versions of me in different times and settings...so no, the Soul cannot be stolen, its too powerful, God in fact.

• Like 1

Seriously weird thread!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I got one in a jar I'll sell you. Just be careful not to brake it. They are mighty grumpy when they get out.

The soul is the higher self and can't be stolen, it is part of the Divine being.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I do know that human souls can be stolen. For a start, there is a page about soul stealing or more correctly said about how one should be dying safely to prevent his or her soul from being stolen. First of all, I would like to ask you if you believe or not, that in health service there work Devil's servants in order to have access to dying people to be allowed to steal their souls?

WelLOVE. will comment what you have said.

Every body as well as soul (= a soft-matter body) can be stolen, it is normal.

Yes, souls belong to the God, but he is partly Evil and he has set up bad plans for some of human souls, I am sorry.

As for handing our soul to the Devil by sin, it is not so every time. A long range of dark people serve the Devil and they are rewarded for their sins after their death, when they return the the Hell that they came from. In the same way the Hell hates the best people most and treats them in a very bad way, even though they do not deserve such a threating at all.

We are cheated to make us not to know and true religion is a hidden and forbidden thing.

It might suit you well to read a Bible. This is NOT how life works. God is LOVE, no evil resides in Him.

• Like 3

Greetings. I stumbled across this site while doing research. The specific question that I asked was "who is stealing human souls". Recent invents in my own life lead me to believe that what I experienced, I interpreted as an attempt to heist my soul energy. Other topics you at wish to Google are "Organic Portals", interplanetary beings, what's going on right now with Cern and the lifting of the veil. All I have to say is it probably took my soul several lifetimes to reincarnate before I developed the sixth or seventh sense to understand what was going on here or to even perceive something was wrong. The paradigm shift within the matrix is mandating that the religious characters be resurrected and set free, as their services to uphold humanity on their broken backs is no longer needed and us, actually, unable to withstand this next transition. My spirit was actually finished it's carnations. I feel I was snatched out of the fourth dimension by occult practitioners who used soul attachments and heart strings to bring me into the third dimension. If this experience wasn't traumatic enough, the things that I saw on my way down- the spiritual caste systems set up here, the local governing principalities of a city or town being watchers and using the spirit energy of the constituency for its own fuel, etc....the list goes on. To specifically answer the posted question above: Yes, I believe wholeheartedly there are entities in hospitals that telepathically communicate with each other and are part of a new type of species (or old) that is purposely gathering human tissue for their own purposes and even inserting probes or monitors or their own seeds into patients that go under anesthesia to have surgery. The previous soul can be stolen, or displaced, a new one called in. Yes. I believe this happens. During the prelims questionaire, when a patient is asked if they have an religious beliefs that would interfere with treatment, I now state: I wish for my biological samples to be discarded appropriately and that my Spirit and Soul remain unchanged, intampered with, and unaffected by any procedure. I also question EVERY surgical decision. My friend's brother had a swollen thyroid. The doctor, without doing any tests, ordered surgery to remove it. When they went in and tested a piece of tissue, the they was found to be healthy. I would have asked that the test be done FIRST. He went through an unnecessary anesthesia and surgery. I sense the family is spiritually mixed. It's like there is a displaced spiritual family that is looking for hosts. They marry into an unsuspecting family and have kids. I can sense the telepathic communication but I cannot hear it. It's as if I've genetically lost that capability, because it feels familiar, but that part of me was left behind when I evolved....into a higher level of deception. I became part of a chain of hearts that used my Spirit energy and intelligence as their battery. I was one step away from being a gimlet. A sheep person. So,both sides have p***ed me off and now,I'm in the process of re-evaluating EVERYTHING I ever believed or disbelieved or was protected from. Survival of the fittest is what it boils down to. We cannot afford to not know anymore. Activation of DNA to repair traumas is important, but there is a certain process that is dissolving the intimate connection between Human and Soul.

• Thanks 1

When one is born, its dna automatically search for the Sun. When Sunlight is detected, different processes comes into play. Eye will start seeing. It has a built in Sun Spirit. The soul will come into play later when the being will start to comprehend things. Its soul will be molded as it matures. Whatever its operating systems, its soul will be molded in that operating system (right/wrong/morality/religion practices/life experiences/mindset). So, when you were born with christian operating system till age 40 then converted to other operating system say, Islam, wholeheartedly believe in its practice without question. Follow its teaching, wage jihad. I can say Islam just stole your soul since you don't believe in christian god anymore. As you see, you are born with Sun spirit. You are solar powered but your soul is not with the Sun for long time ago, the soul of your ancestor got stolen to worship other god.

I think this is fundamentally correct. I believe that some original people were photosynthetic and YES the soul seeks the direct connection with the Sun. However, we have been studied. That chloroplastic elements that detects the Sun has been tagged. My thoughts are from experience. For the first half of life, I felt the photosynthetic cycle inside of me was broken. Or, perhaps, I was in the dark phases of the process....The most lonely and uncomfortable process to experience in the third dimension. I was like half tree and half human. Trapped in between realms.

laugh.gif Souls cannot be stolen at all. First of all every soul, including The Devil's(that is if he has one), belong to God. When one "sells their soul" they're not actually selling their soul. They're making a promise of loyalty to Satan and "the darkside." So in essence, that would mirror the so called, selling of the soul. When we sin purposely, we hand over our soul piece by piece to the devil, metaphorically speaking that is. Well anyway, no human, demon or devil or alien, can steal your soul. They belong to God. ;)

My soul belongs to myself, nobody else.

• Like 1

No, I do not believe that devil's servants work in healthcare to have access to dying people in order to steal their souls.

There is certainly Native American lore about supernatural creatures that are supposed to go after the sick and dying. Medicine men keep watch. This doesn't have anything to do with the Christian devil, though. They're called different names in different tribes, but sometimes Raven-Mockers.

There is a Choctaw belief that shadow beings are drawn to people who suffer depression, and the beings can consume their souls and cause illness/death if they can't break out of it. I actually do think they have that correct.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Thanks 1

It might suit you well to read a Bible. This is NOT how life works. God is LOVE, no evil resides in Him.

I think we are past the time when people say "God" is love and no evil is in him. No non-believer is ever going to believe that.

• Like 1

I think we are past the time when people say "God" is love and no evil is in him. No non-believer is ever going to believe that.

If "God" is at the top making the rules, then I guess whatever "God" likes is "good," and whatever "God" doesn't like is "bad." The only problem is that the one in the Old Testament seems to like a lot of things we now think of as immoral. It seems like "God" evolved in the New Testament...or maybe that was us.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

I don't agree with that. If they would just pick up a Bible and read it, they will understand. They will see God IS !ove. There is no evil in him. Now, has he allowed opposition in our lives? Yes. Is there a reason for evil? Yes. God is smart that way.

• Like 1

I don't agree with that. If they would just pick up a Bible and read it, they will understand. They will see God IS !ove. There is no evil in him. Now, has he allowed opposition in our lives? Yes. Is there a reason for evil? Yes. God is smart that way.

Slavery, selling little girls, an eye for an eye, bashing the heads of rival tribes' babies on rocks...all perfectly ok with the OT "God." Suddenly, in the NT, it's love your neighbor as yourself. You figure out who changed. I doubt it was "God."

• Like 3

If "God" is at the top making the rules, then I guess whatever "God" likes is "good," and whatever "God" doesn't like is "bad." The only problem is that the one in the Old Testament seems to like a lot of things we now think of as immoral. It seems like "God" evolved in the New Testament...or maybe that was us.

You can thank Jesus for that. God knew his creations were evolving and he made provisions for that evolution.

No.

Dear "3rd rock resident alien", thank you for your kind words (I agree that faith and life will get our souls molded) but I spoke about a literal stealing of souls. Soul is a living soft-matter being within us and it can be stolen.

Nah ... thats not what the soul is .

Can you define soul for me?

un material soft plastic squishy stuff , that looks like you - apparently :cry:

• Like 1

arrrgh necro post!!

Whats wrong with an innocent little bump ?

randy-stomach-hits-lady-in-face-on-bus.gif

• Like 3

and material soft plastic squishy stuff , that looks like you - apparently :cry:

The soul: the light or pure energy within, given to you from God. Massless, intangible, and it is ALL you. No one can steal it, there's nothing to steal. It can only return to it's source when it's fleshly housing expires.

You can thank Jesus for that. God knew his creations were evolving and he made provisions for that evolution.

if I go along with that, I have to also think times have changed and grown a lot since 1 AD ..... where is the next guy / s ?

Slavery, selling little girls, an eye for an eye, bashing the heads of rival tribes' babies on rocks...all perfectly ok with the OT "God." Suddenly, in the NT, it's love your neighbor as yourself. You figure out who changed. I doubt it was "God."

I never said God changed. He will never change. He did give his creations free will and he knew he would have to make provisions. That's where his son Jesus enters. To right all our wrongs.

if I go along with that, I have to also think times have changed and grown a lot since 1 AD ..... where is the next guy / s ?

Aha! HE is still here! Little helper called the Holy Spirit. He'll never leave you. Yes, even you non-believers..I believe he's got your back too.

Edited by barbco196