Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul stealing

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Tell me then: when you are 'dreaming', who is the dreamer?

That would be you, yourself. Dreams, as far as we understand them, are images, thoughts, and other perceptions that we experienced in our waking life being re-experienced and indexed while we sleep. Though, much about dreams and sleep remains a mystery to us.

You can read more about dreams here:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/what-are-dreams.htm

I'll let you tell Him that. I think He would like to see his creations use their free will in a GOOD way. Not just His way.

So killing a man for collecting sticks on the wrong day is one of these "GOOD ways" or God's way?
  • Like 7

So killing a man for collecting sticks on the wrong day is one of these "GOOD ways" or God's way?

Remember, murder is only wrong if WE do it, not if it is done by a merciful deity.

• Like 5

Remember, murder is only wrong if WE do it, not if it is done by a merciful deity.

If he tells you to do it it's perfectly fine.

Clearly it's not your body experiencing the dreams, it's your soul.

No, it's not your body. It's that little thing at the top of your body called a brain. No "soul" involved or needed, fanciful wishes aside.

• Like 2

No, it's not your body. It's that little thing at the top of your body called a brain. No "soul" involved or needed, fanciful wishes aside.

So, your brain is capable of interacting with it's environment? I smell, touch, even have sex in my dreams. My brain is not capable of doing any of these things. My mind, my soul, IS.

If we had to follow Old Testament law, we'd all be screwed. Thank Jesus we don't.

So, your brain is capable of interacting with it's environment? I smell, touch, even have sex in my dreams. My brain is not capable of doing any of these things. My mind, my soul, IS.

You're adding in unnecessary crap to make yourself feel good. You have no soul. No one does.

• Like 2

He didn't! He still doesn't.

Everybody says God told people what to write in the OT. They wrote that horrible stuff...i.e., "God" must have sanctioned the behavior. If you buy into the whole...you should learn to read your bible bit (which you obviously do, because you told someone that), then read your bible. Unless, of course, you are admitting that some of that stuff was possibly not divinely inspired. In which case, maybe people shouldn't cling to the book with such fervor.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

If we had to follow Old Testament law, we'd all be screwed. Thank Jesus we don't.

No, thank non-theocratic laws.

• Like 2

When one is born, its dna automatically search for the Sun. When Sunlight is detected, different processes comes into play. Eye will start seeing. It has a built in Sun Spirit. The soul will come into play later when the being will start to comprehend things. Its soul will be molded as it matures. Whatever its operating systems, its soul will be molded in that operating system (right/wrong/morality/religion practices/life experiences/mindset). So, when you were born with christian operating system till age 40 then converted to other operating system say, Islam, wholeheartedly believe in its practice without question. Follow its teaching, wage jihad. I can say Islam just stole your soul since you don't believe in christian god anymore. As you see, you are born with Sun spirit. You are solar powered but your soul is not with the Sun for long time ago, the soul of your ancestor got stolen to worship other god.

Careful . One who does not know you might take you seriously and get terribly upset.

The sun stole my soul when I was little. I lay out in the sun, in worshipful prostration before it. . It attacked me, and gave me terrible blisters, almost exfoliating me.

When my mum saw me she said, "You little devil. Look what you've let the sun do to you."

Normally she called me her little angel, and so i realised that, as well as exposing me to the fires of hell, the sun had stolen my soul. :devil:

Edited by Mr Walker

The brain produces mind or self aware consciousness through neuro chemistry and electrical impulses. MIND creates the human soul, and our awareness of our souls confirms their presence. Our abilty to love or appreciate beauty demonstrates the existence of soul as an aspect of mind. .

Compassion, empathy, guilt, envy, greed, conscience .All are products of the mind, and aspects of our souls.

Without a soul you could not love or hate, see a difference between beauty or ugliness, know right from wrong, compose music create art or in any way be creative for pure creations sake. Without a soul you would not exist as a human being .

Edited by Mr Walker

The brain produces mind or self aware consciousness through neuro chemistry and electrical impulses. MIND creates the human soul, and our awareness of our souls confirms their presence. Our abilty to love or appreciate beauty demonstrates the existence of soul as an aspect of mind. .

Compassion, empathy, guilt, envy, greed, conscience .All are products of the mind, and aspects of our souls.

Without a soul you could not love or hate, see a difference between beauty or ugliness, know right from wrong, compose music create art or in any way be creative for pure creations sake. Without a soul you would not exist as a human being .

Wishful thinking.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

So was it a good way or God's way to kill a man for collecting sticks?

Jesus didn't oppose slavery, by your reasoning should we still be practicing it?

Wishful thinking.

No just modern science. A soul is not immortal but it is easily defined and identified by scientific analysis. Once you have an understanding of modern psychology and the nature of human cognition/self awreness you can identify the things which are the result of humans having a soul.

i will add that an artificial intelligence, or any animal with our level of self awareness and hence neural feedback loops will also have a soul. I think you might be in denial because to admit to a soul might be seen as religious.

it is not, it is merely humanism. i think you really know you have a soul. Cant you see beauty, doesn't music move your emotions, aren't you ever moved to tears of joy or wonder? Doesn't cruelty anger you? Haven't you ever chosen deliberately to help another person out of sheer altruism, or to hurt another person for one of many reasons in your mind?

Any way why would it be wishful thinking? A soul caries great weight and responsibility. It would be nice to be a great ape and have no conscience, no knowledge of right and wrong, no appreciation of self/and others, or how others are hurt in the same way you can be hurt. No fear of consequence, no laws, no intellectual rationalisation, No constructed values moral and ethics to influence me. . To be able to act as my instincts compel me to act, with no intellectual hindrance on those actions.

all the experience of those things comes to you as signals in you brain ... it doesnt 'do them' its the nexus of processes where the things that do them intersect ( conscious, unconscious , autonomic, etc ) and relay signals and images to your mentation and coprehension for feedback and regulation .

Cant you see beauty, doesn't music move your emotions, aren't you ever moved to tears of joy or wonder? Doesn't cruelty anger you? Haven't you ever chosen deliberately to help another person out of sheer altruism, or to hurt another person for one of many reasons in your mind?

No. I have a personality disorder. I understand emotions and can fake them but I don't really feel them the same way most people do.

• Like 1

Still avoiding that question on this issue I see ..... the main issue which you avoid and answer the other parts of realted issues to that question, that arise .

What I mean Rlyeh's question was a follow up from when you previously wouldnt answer ... and before that when I said this before you said 'what question' and I told you .

So, still no sleep ... or playing cat and mouse ?

No just modern science. A soul is not immortal but it is easily defined and identified by scientific analysis. Once you have an understanding of modern psychology and the nature of human cognition/self awreness you can identify the things which are the result of humans having a soul.

i will add that an artificial intelligence, or any animal with our level of self awareness and hence neural feedback loops will also have a soul. I think you might be in denial because to admit to a soul might be seen as religious.

it is not, it is merely humanism. i think you really know you have a soul. Cant you see beauty, doesn't music move your emotions, aren't you ever moved to tears of joy or wonder? Doesn't cruelty anger you? Haven't you ever chosen deliberately to help another person out of sheer altruism, or to hurt another person for one of many reasons in your mind?

Any way why would it be wishful thinking? A soul caries great weight and responsibility. It would be nice to be a great ape and have no conscience, no knowledge of right and wrong, no appreciation of self/and others, or how others are hurt in the same way you can be hurt. No fear of consequence, no laws, no intellectual rationalisation, No constructed values moral and ethics to influence me. . To be able to act as my instincts compel me to act, with no intellectual hindrance on those actions.

stand back folks while walker demonstrates how a computer has a soul .... scientifically

:D

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 3

No. I have a personality disorder. I understand emotions and can fake them but I don't really feel them the same way most people do.

My sincere condolences. It is possible then that you do not posses a soul in the terminology i use. However, that doesn't mean you should, or can, conclude that those of us without this personality disorder do not have a soul.

. Can i say i find it very hard to believe you don't experience ANY of those intellectual awarenesses i listed, and cannot see beauty in anything, or tell what is right from what is wrong. . I am not even suggesting/hinting you are lieing, just that i find it incomprehensible Does it have a name ? Even autism and aspergers affected people have the qualities of mind required to have a soul. ( but a very severely mentally damaged, for example deprived of oxygen at birth, person might not) .

The two most common forms of personality disorder (other than apsergers or autism) which might cause an emotional detachment are histrionic and dissocial. Histrionic often has quite marked physical manifestations, while dissocial is often associated with a low threshold for violence. Neither is very pleasant and i wish you all the best with whatever form you have to endure.

Edited by Mr Walker

My sincere condolences. It is possible then that you do not posses a soul in the terminology i use. However, that doesn't mean you should, or can, conclude that those of us without this personality disorder do not have a soul.

. Can i say i find it very hard to believe you don't experience ANY of those intellectual awarenesses i listed, and cannot see beauty in anything or tell what is right from what is wrong. . I am not even suggesting/hinting you are lieing, just that i find it incomprehensible Does it have a name ? Even autism and aspergers affected people have the qualities of mind required to have a soul. ( but a very severely mentally damaged, for example deprived of oxygen at birth, person might not) .

I understand the conceptsituation and know when and how certain things should make me feel and act accordingly. I should say that I do feel emotions, they're just so blunted as to be almost unrecognizable.

Don't need condolences. I'm content with my life and who I am. I'm no more broken or in need of sympathy than the next guy.

I'm really not interested in this conversation anymore. You won't convince me that souls exist and I won't convince you they don't.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

stand back folks while walker demonstrates how a computer has a soul .... scientifically

:D

No computer YET has a soul but it is not far away The attributes which give a human being a soul WILL be reproduced in Ai's inthe near future, There is some concern among scientists about what it will mean when computers think JUST LIKE humans ie get angry, jealous, love, hate, get greedy or altruistic. When a computer understands consequence, knows the difference between doing harm and doing good and can choose which action to take based on reasoning about consequence to self and others while rationalising its choices etc., then it will have a soul and a conscience. it will be JUST like a human and will need to be placed under the same laws as we place adult humans under..We could then reasonably expect it to obey laws, and to take legal consequences for breaking them, just as we expect of an adult human. .

No computer YET has a soul but it is not far away The attributes which give a human being a soul WILL be reproduced in Ai's inthe near future, There is some concern among scientists about what it will mean when computers think JUST LIKE humans ie get angry, jealous, love, hate, get greedy or altruistic. When a computer understands consequence, knows the difference between doing harm and doing good and can choose which action to take based on reasoning about consequence to self and others while rationalising its choices etc., then it will have a soul and a conscience. it will be JUST like a human and will need to be placed under the same laws as we place adult humans under..We could then reasonably expect it to obey laws, and to take legal consequences for breaking them, just as we expect of an adult human. .

When a computer understands consequence, knows the difference between doing harm and doing good and can choose which action to take based on reasoning about consequence to self and others while rationalising its choices etc., then it will have a soul and a conscience. it will be JUST like a human .

In those circumstances,if a computer does wrong knowingly then it must be committing a sin,will it go to Hell at it's demise

Greetings. I stumbled across this site while doing research. The specific question that I asked was "who is stealing human souls". Recent invents in my own life lead me to believe that what I experienced, I interpreted as an attempt to heist my soul energy. Other topics you at wish to Google are "Organic Portals", interplanetary beings, what's going on right now with Cern and the lifting of the veil. All I have to say is it probably took my soul several lifetimes to reincarnate before I developed the sixth or seventh sense to understand what was going on here or to even perceive something was wrong. The paradigm shift within the matrix is mandating that the religious characters be resurrected and set free, as their services to uphold humanity on their broken backs is no longer needed and us, actually, unable to withstand this next transition. My spirit was actually finished it's carnations. I feel I was snatched out of the fourth dimension by occult practitioners who used soul attachments and heart strings to bring me into the third dimension. If this experience wasn't traumatic enough, the things that I saw on my way down- the spiritual caste systems set up here, the local governing principalities of a city or town being watchers and using the spirit energy of the constituency for its own fuel, etc....the list goes on. To specifically answer the posted question above: Yes, I believe wholeheartedly there are entities in hospitals that telepathically communicate with each other and are part of a new type of species (or old) that is purposely gathering human tissue for their own purposes and even inserting probes or monitors or their own seeds into patients that go under anesthesia to have surgery. The previous soul can be stolen, or displaced, a new one called in. Yes. I believe this happens. During the prelims questionaire, when a patient is asked if they have an religious beliefs that would interfere with treatment, I now state: I wish for my biological samples to be discarded appropriately and that my Spirit and Soul remain unchanged, intampered with, and unaffected by any procedure. I also question EVERY surgical decision. My friend's brother had a swollen thyroid. The doctor, without doing any tests, ordered surgery to remove it. When they went in and tested a piece of tissue, the they was found to be healthy. I would have asked that the test be done FIRST. He went through an unnecessary anesthesia and surgery. I sense the family is spiritually mixed. It's like there is a displaced spiritual family that is looking for hosts. They marry into an unsuspecting family and have kids. I can sense the telepathic communication but I cannot hear it. It's as if I've genetically lost that capability, because it feels familiar, but that part of me was left behind when I evolved....into a higher level of deception. I became part of a chain of hearts that used my Spirit energy and intelligence as their battery. I was one step away from being a gimlet. A sheep person. So,both sides have p***ed me off and now,I'm in the process of re-evaluating EVERYTHING I ever believed or disbelieved or was protected from. Survival of the fittest is what it boils down to. We cannot afford to not know anymore. Activation of DNA to repair traumas is important, but there is a certain process that is dissolving the intimate connection between Human and Soul.

I would recommend you do a full re-evaluation of everything you think to be true. The only thing that is happening to you is a swift drop down the rabbit hole. It's a dark, lonely place where everything you THINK you know, is all an illusion.