Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The_Spirit_of_Truth

Soul stealing

133 posts in this topic

Alchopwn

There are actually a LOT of different ways to steal someone's "soul".  Of course a lot depends on now you personally define your soul.  For most people, they have a word, and some sort of nebulous notion of what that soul might actually be.  Most people seem to think their soul is a ghost that is the "essence" of themselves, in much the same way that vanilla essence is the flavor essence extracted  from vanilla beans. To think of your soul as your "flavor" isn't such a bad analogy, but all analogies are wrong, and can only point at a meaning, not be that meaning.

Love, as most people understand it, is a form of soul stealing, for example.  So be careful who you love.

XenoFish

Soul-Psyche-Consciousness. The evolution of a thought. 

Impedancer

Stealing someones music is never ok !! This is Soul. 

xiiiet
On 22/05/2019 at 6:27 AM, Alchopwn said:

There are actually a LOT of different ways to steal someone's "soul".

Could you list ? How would you recover from it if you were me?

On 22/05/2019 at 6:27 AM, Alchopwn said:

Love, as most people understand it, is a form of soul stealing, for example.  So be careful who you love.

I mean, even though I had a terrible experience with love, I do not argue against it. I would say fall in love but don't underestimate the power it can have on your brain.

In a sense, your body works on a very limited basis. Do not combo mentalillness with bad relationships because you might break. That is what happened to me. Took me some months of soul searching and work to recover from it. You have to be patient young Padawan, but you can get there and build yourself again and better.

The saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies.

Also soul is a construct, not a constant. So be aware of that as you go through the highway of life. Peace

Alchopwn
2 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

Could you list ? How would you recover from it if you were me?

The answer is primarily to meditate on the feeling of emptiness.  Eventually you will become aware of exactly what form of soul stealing you are experiencing.  Let your consciousness go into the emptiness you feel, but remain objective, observing the emptiness to see where the barrier is, or where the draining point is.  You will need to be very focused and observant.  This will help you determine if something has happened to your consciousness or merely your energy.  It is a puzzle of awareness that you can unpick.

10 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

I mean, even though I had a terrible experience with love, I do not argue against it.

Spoken like a true addict ;)

11 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

I would say fall in love but don't underestimate the power it can have on your brain.

Sure, I was just saying that falling in love is a form of soul stealing, and that you should beware who you love.  Falling in love with an ******* is always a disaster, but some people seem to seek them out with masochistic precision, amirite?

14 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

In a sense, your body works on a very limited basis. Do not combo mental illness with bad relationships because you might break. That is what happened to me. Took me some months of soul searching and work to recover from it. You have to be patient young Padawan, but you can get there and build yourself again and better.

LOL, My own problem is that I generally seem to become attracted to crazy females, so for me mental illness and bad relationships IS sort of a combo.  I have about 75% of a psych textbook worth of crazy ex-girlfriends.  I know what my pattern is tho, I look at a woman who "isn't like other women" and that gets me interested and attracted, but the reason she isn't like other women is because she is properly mentally ill and either she hasn't told me about her diagnosis, or she has yet to be diagnosed.  Now I know my pattern I am debugging myself.  Presently I have a few friends with benefits situations where the other parties are well aware, and that is pretty optimal for everyone concerned.

20 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

The saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies.

I have a saying for you... "Don't take relationship advice from philosophers who died of syphilis." :lol:

22 minutes ago, xiiiet said:

Also soul is a construct, not a constant. So be aware of that as you go through the highway of life. Peace

Yeah, I know and agree.  It is part of why a stolen soul isn't the end of the line.

xiiiet
5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The answer is primarily to meditate on the feeling of emptiness.  Eventually you will become aware of exactly what form of soul stealing you are experiencing.  Let your consciousness go into the emptiness you feel, but remain objective, observing the emptiness to see where the barrier is, or where the draining point is.  You will need to be very focused and observant.  This will help you determine if something has happened to your consciousness or merely your energy.  It is a puzzle of awareness that you can unpick.

Spoken like a true addict ;)

Sure, I was just saying that falling in love is a form of soul stealing, and that you should beware who you love.  Falling in love with an ******* is always a disaster, but some people seem to seek them out with masochistic precision, amirite?

LOL, My own problem is that I generally seem to become attracted to crazy females, so for me mental illness and bad relationships IS sort of a combo.  I have about 75% of a psych textbook worth of crazy ex-girlfriends.  I know what my pattern is tho, I look at a woman who "isn't like other women" and that gets me interested and attracted, but the reason she isn't like other women is because she is properly mentally ill and either she hasn't told me about her diagnosis, or she has yet to be diagnosed.  Now I know my pattern I am debugging myself.  Presently I have a few friends with benefits situations where the other parties are well aware, and that is pretty optimal for everyone concerned.

I have a saying for you... "Don't take relationship advice from philosophers who died of syphilis." :lol:

Yeah, I know and agree.  It is part of why a stolen soul isn't the end of the line.

O man I guess this **** is just life and yes yes yes brother. Not the end of the line indeed

Rock bottom

Rock on

Scudbuster

I'm not too worried about it.  

LostSouls7
On 11/20/2010 at 10:22 AM, The_Spirit_of_Truth said:

I do know that human souls can be stolen. For a start, there is a page about soul stealing or more correctly said about how one should be dying safely to prevent his or her soul from being stolen. First of all, I would like to ask you if you believe or not, that in health service there work Devil's servants in order to have access to dying people to be allowed to steal their souls?

Yes devils servants are everywhere! and they will steal your soul!

I myself have stolen a few souls in my career as a wizard