Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The_Spirit_of_Truth

Soul stealing

183 posts in this topic

Xeno-Fish
44 minutes ago, Tmoney91 said:

Ok I definitely believe in soul stealing. They're are many people who somehow no how to steal a soul. For instance I know this person and they act just like me. Everything I think about goes straight to them. My memories, how I act, The things I think about. They are like another me. But I wonder if they are are me, then am I that person? Or is my brain just being tapped into? I'm not even sure but there definitely is something going on out there in this world spiritually that I cannot see. There definitely are vampires, wolves, witches, ghosts, demons out there but there. It's a constant war of someone trying to steal your identity. Its my baby fathers sister. I feel like I am her and she is me. And in no way do i want to be someone else other than me. But not to be cocky but i can see why someone would want to be me. I have goals and stuff and on top of that somehow I'm getting other peoples karma. So I wonder. I've been through a lot of strange things within the past 2 years. and when I was younger also. I mean I was in a dark place when i was little but always found light in things. I mean I pray about it but I wonder if i can get my soul back. I think it's either stuck in her room or her body. Unless her daughter has it idk. Somehow I feel fragmented and every time i think about that person or put energy towards that person they receive everything i have. It's really not right. My baby father did say that they use to dabble in occult things so I'm pretty sure she still does. and that's before his sisters baby father went to jail all this crazy stuff started happening. And its still happening. I'm trying not to focus on her because she will take everything away from me. So i'm trying to be careful. I'm pretty sure she knows what i'm writing if she's me. I just need my soul back and idk how to get it back from her

I've heard of something like this before.

Debra F. II
On 3/9/2016 at 7:20 PM, EmpresSky said:

Greetings. I stumbled across this site while doing research. The specific question that I asked was "who is stealing human souls". Recent invents in my own life lead me to believe that what I experienced, I interpreted as an attempt to heist my soul energy. Other topics you at wish to Google are "Organic Portals", interplanetary beings, what's going on right now with Cern and the lifting of the veil. All I have to say is it probably took my soul several lifetimes to reincarnate before I developed the sixth or seventh sense to understand what was going on here or to even perceive something was wrong. The paradigm shift within the matrix is mandating that the religious characters be resurrected and set free, as their services to uphold humanity on their broken backs is no longer needed and us, actually, unable to withstand this next transition. My spirit was actually finished it's carnations. I feel I was snatched out of the fourth dimension by occult practitioners who used soul attachments and heart strings to bring me into the third dimension. If this experience wasn't traumatic enough, the things that I saw on my way down- the spiritual caste systems set up here, the local governing principalities of a city or town being watchers and using the spirit energy of the constituency for its own fuel, etc....the list goes on. To specifically answer the posted question above: Yes, I believe wholeheartedly there are entities in hospitals that telepathically communicate with each other and are part of a new type of species (or old) that is purposely gathering human tissue for their own purposes and even inserting probes or monitors or their own seeds into patients that go under anesthesia to have surgery. The previous soul can be stolen, or displaced, a new one called in. Yes. I believe this happens. During the prelims questionaire, when a patient is asked if they have an religious beliefs that would interfere with treatment, I now state: I wish for my biological samples to be discarded appropriately and that my Spirit and Soul remain unchanged, intampered with, and unaffected by any procedure. I also question EVERY surgical decision. My friend's brother had a swollen thyroid. The doctor, without doing any tests, ordered surgery to remove it. When they went in and tested a piece of tissue, the they was found to be healthy. I would have asked that the test be done FIRST. He went through an unnecessary anesthesia and surgery. I sense the family is spiritually mixed. It's like there is a displaced spiritual family that is looking for hosts. They marry into an unsuspecting family and have kids. I can sense the telepathic communication but I cannot hear it. It's as if I've genetically lost that capability, because it feels familiar, but that part of me was left behind when I evolved....into a higher level of deception. I became part of a chain of hearts that used my Spirit energy and intelligence as their battery. I was one step away from being a gimlet. A sheep person. So,both sides have p***ed me off and now,I'm in the process of re-evaluating EVERYTHING I ever believed or disbelieved or was protected from. Survival of the fittest is what it boils down to. We cannot afford to not know anymore. Activation of DNA to repair traumas is important, but there is a certain process that is dissolving the intimate connection between Human and Soul.

Just going off from what I've been told, a women I know was going to a metaphysical church and she was convinced that some of the people their were stealing her energy. 

I know energy and your soul are two different things but at the same time sul has our energy. I would think.

So the who would be people and the other who would be evil demons, the devil whatever you want to call it.

I also know and have heard that when some people have near death experiences some come back with extra gifts or knowledge they never had prior to, I also know someone who has anger issues that was not a condition he had before either it was as though someone else has also jumped in there with him. Now yes we could blame all this on the brain but can we really?  

So I have to agree the soul needs to be protected and I believe what you are experiencing is real and may be just part of your spiritual fight and journey.

Debra F. II
2 hours ago, Tmoney91 said:

Ok I definitely believe in soul stealing. They're are many people who somehow no how to steal a soul. For instance I know this person and they act just like me. Everything I think about goes straight to them. My memories, how I act, The things I think about. They are like another me. But I wonder if they are are me, then am I that person? Or is my brain just being tapped into? I'm not even sure but there definitely is something going on out there in this world spiritually that I cannot see. There definitely are vampires, wolves, witches, ghosts, demons out there but there. It's a constant war of someone trying to steal your identity. Its my baby fathers sister. I feel like I am her and she is me. And in no way do i want to be someone else other than me. But not to be cocky but i can see why someone would want to be me. I have goals and stuff and on top of that somehow I'm getting other peoples karma. So I wonder. I've been through a lot of strange things within the past 2 years. and when I was younger also. I mean I was in a dark place when i was little but always found light in things. I mean I pray about it but I wonder if i can get my soul back. I think it's either stuck in her room or her body. Unless her daughter has it idk. Somehow I feel fragmented and every time i think about that person or put energy towards that person they receive everything i have. It's really not right. My baby father did say that they use to dabble in occult things so I'm pretty sure she still does. and that's before his sisters baby father went to jail all this crazy stuff started happening. And its still happening. I'm trying not to focus on her because she will take everything away from me. So i'm trying to be careful. I'm pretty sure she knows what i'm writing if she's me. I just need my soul back and idk how to get it back from her

My opinion here is that you and your sister in-law had a lot in common way before you and your spouse got together, i know its sounds strange or gross but it may be the very reason your spouse was attacked to you to begin with, it is VERY common but once you and her formed a bond you and found out there is even more things in common, you both may be reflecting off from one another which is also very real and common.

With that said and from what you have shared here about their interests in babbling in the occult; it is possible that your mind is in over drive; with that said, the occult is a powerful aspect one dabbles in and can have powers that open up doors and dimensions that most people can not reason with, most disregard it and some will tell you if you believe in such things its mental illness. But knowing, seeing, feeling and experiencing the dark side of the spiritual world in the here and now, which yourself may find unbelievable at times is what matters.

I have heard one good thing here and that is that you pray.

You need to understand and know and trust that you have NOT lost your soul, it is within.

Look at it this way if you will, it has been beat up and stomped on it and laughed at. It is hurting and it is upset that your guard was down to begin with and it needs you to be strong so it can come home to you because it is waiting to.

Your situation sounds trying but you know what is in your heart.

You may want to start doing things differently, to protect yourself for who you are and what is inside. Next time when your sister in-law comes over remember sometimes saying less is better; don't give her the information to play and toy with. She'll gave less to work with to drain you if that is what she is doing.

Also you may want to bump up your prayer times throughout the day vs one or two time per day.

Find new things in the world that interest YOU, not her, not baby, not spouse.

Find things that help you build YOUR faith and things that help keep you focused on your faith. Start cleaning house inside and out.

It may take a lot of hard work and some time but you will see your strength will return and when it does be sure not to lose it again. Safeguard yourself in any and every way you possibly can, you have a lot of hard work ahead of you and if need be you can PM me anytime.

P.S. 

Do NOT allow others to bring you down or make you feel less for believing in the things you do, not here or anywhere! This is your life only you walk in your shoes.

• Like 1

Tmoney91

Another instance is that I am a highly motivated individual. But there is this girl that lives downstairs that I believe switched bodies with me. She basically took my motivation from me. My thinking ability etc. Unless I pay attention to her can I think clearly. that I am a highly motivated individual. But there is this girl that lives downstairs that I believe switched bodies with me. She basically took my motivation from me. My thinking ability etc. Unless I pay attention to her can I think clearly. I don't know what these people are out here but they are either switching souls with other people. Or Dopplers. All I want is my soul back that's all. I definitely don't want to be like her no offense. 

Tmoney91
3 hours ago, Debra F. II said:

My opinion here is that you and your sister in-law had a lot in common way before you and your spouse got together, i know its sounds strange or gross but it may be the very reason your spouse was attacked to you to begin with, it is VERY common but once you and her formed a bond you and found out there is even more things in common, you both may be reflecting off from one another which is also very real and common.

With that said and from what you have shared here about their interests in babbling in the occult; it is possible that your mind is in over drive; with that said, the occult is a powerful aspect one dabbles in and can have powers that open up doors and dimensions that most people can not reason with, most disregard it and some will tell you if you believe in such things its mental illness. But knowing, seeing, feeling and experiencing the dark side of the spiritual world in the here and now, which yourself may find unbelievable at times is what matters.

I have heard one good thing here and that is that you pray.

You need to understand and know and trust that you have NOT lost your soul, it is within.

Look at it this way if you will, it has been beat up and stomped on it and laughed at. It is hurting and it is upset that your guard was down to begin with and it needs you to be strong so it can come home to you because it is waiting to.

Your situation sounds trying but you know what is in your heart.

You may want to start doing things differently, to protect yourself for who you are and what is inside. Next time when your sister in-law comes over remember sometimes saying less is better; don't give her the information to play and toy with. She'll gave less to work with to drain you if that is what she is doing.

Also you may want to bump up your prayer times throughout the day vs one or two time per day.

Find new things in the world that interest YOU, not her, not baby, not spouse.

Find things that help you build YOUR faith and things that help keep you focused on your faith. Start cleaning house inside and out.

It may take a lot of hard work and some time but you will see your strength will return and when it does be sure not to lose it again. Safeguard yourself in any and every way you possibly can, you have a lot of hard work ahead of you and if need be you can PM me anytime.

P.S. 

Do NOT allow others to bring you down or make you feel less for believing in the things you do, not here or anywhere! This is your life only you walk in your shoes.

Thank you for that. I know it's common but I hope he isn't attracted to his sister. Maybe that's what's bothering me. I mean she dress's half naked around him. But I doubt it. I'm probably just overthinking it. It's just disturbing thinking about all of this. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. 

Debra F. II
1 hour ago, Tmoney91 said:

Thank you for that. I know it's common but I hope he isn't attracted to his sister. Maybe that's what's bothering me. I mean she dress's half naked around him. But I doubt it. I'm probably just overthinking it. It's just disturbing thinking about all of this. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. 

You're welcome and good to hear! I know what you are going through, some girls are just stupid like that and dont know where to draw the line between ego, confidence and respect. Remember pms plays a big role on both sides.

Honestly he really isn't even really aware of the similarities between you and her, it's subconsciously done; it is normal for all of us to be drawn to what we know or what looks familiar,  what we've been brought up around, things that remind us of home and what is normal to each person,( if that makes sense,) it makes us feel secure and comfortable.

And I'm sure he loves you for YOUR qualities! Remember you are you! And that you and her are not one in the same, you have much different views and opinions, with differet likes and dislikes unlike her's, even if at times it doesn't seem like it ; )

Debra F. II
On 1/14/2020 at 7:49 PM, Tmoney91 said:

Another instance is that I am a highly motivated individual. But there is this girl that lives downstairs that I believe switched bodies with me. She basically took my motivation from me. My thinking ability etc. Unless I pay attention to her can I think clearly. that I am a highly motivated individual. But there is this girl that lives downstairs that I believe switched bodies with me. She basically took my motivation from me. My thinking ability etc. Unless I pay attention to her can I think clearly. I don't know what these people are out here but they are either switching souls with other people. Or Dopplers. All I want is my soul back that's all. I definitely don't want to be like her no offense. 

Wondering how things are going? & if you made any progress...

Marcion Meets E. Sibyl
On 11/20/2010 at 10:22 AM, The_Spirit_of_Truth said:

I do know that human souls can be stolen. For a start, there is a page about soul stealing or more correctly said about how one should be dying safely to prevent his or her soul from being stolen. First of all, I would like to ask you if you believe or not, that in health service there work Devil's servants in order to have access to dying people to be allowed to steal their souls?

One version of Christianity says that Jesus Christ came to the world to show us the way to escape (or free ourselves from) the clutches of some evil god, who created mankind. Salvation through adoption. Through the "Father's" grace, Jesus came as the sacrificial lamb; Jesus was able to feel the pains of crucifixion because His body was made of "heavenly substance," not just a hologram or metaphysical/psychic body or phantasm.

Therefore, this story is the reverse of some "satan" (as Dr. Robert M. Price amusingly pronounces it) or demon corrupting one's heart...and so on and on.

Drag Me to Hell, the movie. ;)