Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Controversial toys

Indiogene

By the way Boo i have to give you a Thumbs up for your Russian Roulette toy, that was sick.

This is sick too:

a96752_obama-model.jpg

That is sick, I admit LOL. I'm surprised they didn't include a little fly in the packaging... ;)

:w00t::lol::ph34r:

Edit: Chuck Norris has NOTHING on this president! :ph34r:

Edited by booNyzarC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• booNyzarC

• Indiogene

• Princess Serenity

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, the infamous "Fly incident"...Man can't believe CNN was talking about that EVERYDAY, they are so sad....

And by the way Boo i'm still waiting for a Stanton Friedman action figure, the first action figure who can write a book. :w00t:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, the infamous "Fly incident"...Man can't believe CNN was talking about that EVERYDAY, they are so sad....

And by the way Boo i'm still waiting for a Stanton Friedman action figure, the first action figure who can write a book. :w00t:

My dart board is awaiting this very same figure... it is salivating at the mere mention! :devil::w00t:

My dart board is awaiting this very same figure... it is salivating at the mere mention! :devil::w00t:

My Microwave is salivating.

Take this as a blessing Princess. Seriously. ;)

Okay. Maybe they should be still unseen.

TOYS and GAMES of YESTERYEAR

atomlab.jpg

cap-punishgame.jpg

"Players each control four criminals and win by putting all four in prison, on Death Row, or in the electric chair. You can use "liberal" cards to free other players' criminals -- hoping that they will commit violent crimes"

Jacko

scaretoy7.jpg

Japanese, 1800's

japtoy1800s.jpg

Guillotine

guiltoy.jpg

Maggie Thatcher Nutcracker

nutcracker.jpg

This guy reviews toys and the videos of the fails are great.

This is his review of

, yes she is pregnant and gives birth! LOL

Just in time for the holidays! :w00t:

fu6mv5.jpg

Playmobil, i love those things when i was a kid!

I left myself a comment on the page, one toy they definitely forgotten:

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/11/18/10-controversial-toys-that-didnt-make-it-onto-parents-wish-lis/2#c31671147

Garbage Pail Kids! The sticker card collection of the most graphic, gross looking, macabre and bizarre kids. A popular parody of the Cabbage Patch Kids dolls and memorabilia in the mid 1980s. I dare you to google them up and be forewarned. These are the kind of kids you wouldn't want to play with your kids.

I remember the trading cards back when i was in elementary school. Of course, in Argentina it was called "Basuritas" (little garbage?). It was really funny.

I remember the trading cards back when i was in elementary school. Of course, in Argentina it was called "Basuritas" (little garbage?). It was really funny.

Yeah, they seem to come right out of the trash :P What else can get you suspended from school? Serial Killer cards are hot collectible items from the early '90s. :devil: I never own them personally, but who would guess the worth of Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy.

Serial Killer cards are hot collectible items from the early '90s.

Did they really exist? I only know them from the Adams Family movie.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Some of the toys being discissed on this topic are either very funny or downright

disgusting. But it's always been my experience that parents use alot of common

sense when it comes to buying toys for their children. Some people can be a little

to PC when it comes to toys and children.The fact is if a product is in bad taste

then it simply won't sell. It will make toy companies do better marketing research

in the future.