Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-CIA spy: "help Iran topple regime"

Persia

A former Iranian Revolutionary Guards officer who worked for nearly a decade and a half as a CIA spy has advice for the incoming Republican majority in the House: Help the people of Iran overthrow the tyrannical regime ruling their country or face a catastrophic war fought on Tehran’s terms.

http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/CIA-spy-Iran-Congress/2010/11/19/id/377632

http://cisgermany.blogspot.com/2010/11/ex-cia-spy-to-congress-help-iranians.html

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• HansBolman

• The Caspian Hare

• lp21why

I saw this guy's book in the store the other day, I might have to get it.

Help Iranians topple their government?

This is the message from a cia agent? An agent who has been on the take for how long?

Helllloooooooo... NEWS FLASH Mr. Persia

Our western governments are corrupt too. Perhaps we could ask Iran and its people and politicians to help us topple our Regimes.

The hypocrisy is outstanding.

I'm sure they will. I really don't like the current government.

Russian Hare: What book was it?

I'm sure they will. I really don't like the current government.

Russian Hare: What book was it?

The title is "A Time to Betray"

Iran has double the oil production of Iraq, I don't know why we didn't invade them instead...

lol ... a lovely jock you are sayin' there ! ... You know why you didn't invade Iran ?! because we are not like afghanis or iraquis or viatnamies or ... or ... and more or !because we love our country,do not sell it for nothing, e do not care what religion we are, if someone attacks us, we will break his feet, ! we are all soldiers of great persia,a Persia that survives more than 7000 years!

It is right that now the government is a bad islamist radical but no reason to ANYONE who touches an inch to Iran!

I am than 30 years outside of Iran, if a country dares to attack Iran, I'll go there and God knows that I will fight against anyone who wants to invade Iran.

Our problem is internal and gradually people wake up and we're going to solve them.

God bless the Persians and all those who are friends of Persia.

lol ... a lovely jock you are sayin' there ! ... You know why you didn't invade Iran ?! because we are not like afghanis or iraquis or viatnamies or ... or ... and more or !because we love our country,do not sell it for nothing, e do not care what religion we are, if someone attacks us, we will break his feet, ! we are all soldiers of great persia,a Persia that survives more than 7000 years!

It is right that now the government is a bad islamist radical but no reason to ANYONE who touches an inch to Iran!

I am than 30 years outside of Iran, if a country dares to attack Iran, I'll go there and God knows that I will fight against anyone who wants to invade Iran.

Our problem is internal and gradually people wake up and we're going to solve them.

Then good luck and Godspeed, but don't be asking America to get involved or help. It's internal, and American help never comes free or cheap. We WILL take something from you if we get involved, even non-violently.

The title is "A Time to Betray"

Thanks, Russian. I'll try and find it the next time I go to a bookstore.

If you look back through history Persia/Iran has been invaded a few times by UK (my country). In WWII it was actually to get the oil anyway so it has been done...

If you look back through history Persia/Iran has been invaded a few times by UK (my country). In WWII it was actually to get the oil anyway so it has been done...

Then you need to change your history books because it is not.

The great King of ours, Reza Shah I (R I P) asked first aid to the British army because he was afraid of the Communists and have never been the colony of any country, i don't know what you read back in school because this is very wierd thing !

That is a very serious issue and I ask you to talk to historians to clarify this issue.

Thanks for your observation.

Then good luck and Godspeed, but don't be asking America to get involved or help. It's internal, and American help never comes free or cheap. We WILL take something from you if we get involved, even non-violently.

Carter has helped the Islamist radicals has supported and that hurts!

Americans just should to support the opposition who want democracy to Iran.just need that!

The U.S. has won many millions, much oil at our expense and this time have to make things right.

That also goes for England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, we all owe so much money because they have taken our oil without paying and that's already going to have bad consequences if they do not help the Iranian people have to pay their debts and !

Thank you for your reply .

Then you need to change your history books because it is not.

The great King of ours, Reza Shah I (R I P) asked first aid to the British army because he was afraid of the Communists and have never been the colony of any country, i don't know what you read back in school because this is very wierd thing !

That is a very serious issue and I ask you to talk to historians to clarify this issue.

Thanks for your observation.

I guess it depends what you class as invasion but Russia and UK were allies and launched a joint invasion to secure the oilfields. Rez Shah was exiled and the country was under Anglo-Russian control until Britain withdrew at the end of the second world war. I would class this as a successful invasion and occupation.

P.s I didn't read this in school, I learnt it from my History and politics degree from Oxford..

Yeah.. whatever.

lets face it.. and the end of the day.. who cares about Iran ?

meow purr :)

I guess it depends what you class as invasion but Russia and UK were allies and launched a joint invasion to secure the oilfields. Rez Shah was exiled and the country was under Anglo-Russian control until Britain withdrew at the end of the second world war. I would class this as a successful invasion and occupation.

P.s I didn't read this in school, I learnt it from my History and politics degree from Oxford..

Then i am so sorry for Oxford and this is the first time i heard soimetjing like that after 30 years being in england,france and spain :D !

Thank you for your reply.

Yeah.. whatever.

yeah.. lets face it... you don't know nothing about Iran and neither about your country :lol: .

Yeah.. whatever.

Well... Iranians obviously? Plus lots of western oil goes through the straits of Hormuz. Also Iran has influence with groups through the whole area as far away as Lebanon. They are a major country in the region and pretty important.

Well... Iranians obviously? Plus lots of western oil goes through the straits of Hormuz. Also Iran has influence with groups through the whole area as far away as Lebanon. They are a major country in the region and pretty important.

Very well said... Thank you .

• 2 months later...

Then i am so sorry for Oxford and this is the first time i heard soimetjing like that after 30 years being in england,france and spain :D !

Thank you for your reply.

But this actually happened, it was to gain land that was taken by the Germans in 1941 and the oil fields happened to be part of that territory. Here's a link to a news clipping from the time (London Gazette). If you read it, it specifically mentions securing the oil fields as the primary objective. Here's another link from the BBC BBC Website.

But this actually happened, it was to gain land that was taken by the Germans in 1941 and the oil fields happened to be part of that territory. Here's a link to a news clipping from the time.

Yeah,i saw those links before but they are not true ! Thank you for your reply .

Yeah,i saw those links before but they are not true ! Thank you for your reply .

Have you any proof of this? I would be very interested to see any evidence to the contrary.

Have you any proof of this? I would be very interested to see any evidence to the contrary.

I can to give you a web and there you can talk with iranian people which are thinkinbg like me,you can ask for proof and anything you want...

Persia you can't just deny history because you don't like what happened..

Oh yes Sir.. you are right but who wrote that history which you are telling me ? We do not live as before, is possible to demonstrate that most European historians only wrote what they wanted for their countries and to give benefit to their countries.i understand that because their countries people had nothing to eat, were poor and needed to colonize these countries for profit.

It's like what happened between the British and Indians in India or in Africa! the story lies a lot and I can not believe the lies.

Thank you for your reply .