Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apollo 11 post-flight press conference

SolarPlexus

Hello MID, just wanted to ask (before I go looking) do you know of any footage on any further speeches given during the State trip as stated above?

thanks in advance

I'm afraid I don't know where they might be, or even if they existy, quillius.

They were generally short statements, delivered to civic groups, business or local government gatherings in places like city halls or city parks.

in L.A., I recall all three of them addressed the crowd, which was populated by the President, members of Congress, local government officals, etc...

I don't know of any footage of these various speeches off the top of my head.

I'm afraid I don't know where they might be, or even if they existy, quillius.

They were generally short statements, delivered to civic groups, business or local government gatherings in places like city halls or city parks.

in L.A., I recall all three of them addressed the crowd, which was populated by the President, members of Congress, local government officals, etc...

I don't know of any footage of these various speeches off the top of my head.

ok, thanks for the response. I will start looking for that needle in the haystack that may not even exist :)

Now thats more like it :) Thats how they should look!

But its easy to laugh from inside the quarantine... its another thing when the WHOLE WORLD is watching YOU!

postfl10.jpg

buzz0.png

armstrong.png

I feel sorry for them :( ... its not their fault, they are honest people...

on the Hornet they were happy to be safe back home and glade to see Mr president front of them...and nobody was questioning them about their moon story but at the press conference they had to lie about biggest mission of the human history.its not their fault..

...they had to lie about biggest mission of the human history...

Really? Because the scant 'evidence' (I use that term very loosely) you have presented in the moon hoax thread and it's subsequent rebuttal by those who would know such things suggests differently.

• Like 1

on the Hornet they were happy to be safe back home and glade to see Mr president front of them...and nobody was questioning them about their moon story but at the press conference they had to lie about biggest mission of the human history.its not their fault..

The attentiveness and brilliance that you bring to these discussions is nothing sort of astounding.

:blink:

• Like 1

Uh well i guess it's remotely possible that you have 3 very tired and overworked technical types who don’t like the limelight?

But still... Armstrong on 0:35?? Look at his lips! You can tell that he is forced to choose his words!

You are free to move on ofcourse :)

I started this thread primarily to discuss the 'symptoms' of a conspiracy in this video in specific :) and not claims of extraterrestrial encounters during the Apollo mission. If youre refering to post #4, i was just answering to the person in post #2 :)

how about organizing a polygraph(lie-detecting) test of these 3 guys...i am pretty sure they will never be ready for it ...Buzz will damage the machine by his famous punch...still they are not to be blamed.

how about organizing a polygraph(lie-detecting) test of these 3 guys...i am pretty sure they will never be ready for it ...Buzz will damage the machine by his famous punch

How about supplying some legal grounds for such an idiotic idea?

Who, other than yourself, would ever propose or support such lunacy?

...still they are not to be blamed.

Of course they're not to be "blamed". There's nothing to blame anyone for.

They, and all who worked on the program, are to be commended for their accomplishments.

how about organizing a polygraph(lie-detecting) test of these 3 guys...i am pretty sure they will never be ready for it ...Buzz will damage the machine by his famous punch...still they are not to be blamed.

Hi rajeev. I'm not quite sure if you realize it or not, but this thread isn't about a supposed Apollo hoax. Perhaps you'll want to concentrate your efforts, as valiant as they are, on the Apollo hoax thread. After all, you've still yet to prove anything there. I don't see a reason to derail this thread from its equally unsubstantiated premise.

Cheers.

Really? Because the scant 'evidence' (I use that term very loosely) you have presented in the moon hoax thread and it's subsequent rebuttal by those who would know such things suggests differently.

two people...one was a law student other one was 19 years old milk man, both didn't know about Apollo much...i showed the press conference image...law student said "these guys look like thinking seriously" "some thing very sad happened to them" and when i asked milk boy "are they looking happy or sad"? he replied "some thing very sad may be some body died " when i cleared who they were but both of them still kept their same idea about that event....after this incident i am more sure if you ask 100 people(who don't know them) 100 of them will find Apollo guys sad or worried.

two people...one was a law student other one was 19 years old milk man, both didn't know about Apollo much...i showed the press conference image...law student said "these guys look like thinking seriously" "some thing very sad happened to them" and when i asked milk boy "are they looking happy or sad"? he replied "some thing very sad may be some body died " when i cleared who they were but both of them still kept their same idea about that event....

Emphasis added to show why your example has little to no relevance to the issue. Their interpretation of the event is incorrect because they know little to nothing about Apollo and therefore don't understand the context of the video.

Interestingly enough, this is also why YOUR theories, and most likely what ever explanation you gave them about the video, are incorrect as well. Did you also inform them of your various other inane hoax beliefs as well?

after this incident i am more sure if you ask 100 people(who don't know them) 100 of them will find Apollo guys sad or worried.

Its interesting to note that without any sound to give contextual clues, crying very strongly resembles laughing.

Cz

two people...one was a law student other one was 19 years old milk man, both didn't know about Apollo much...i showed the press conference image...law student said "these guys look like thinking seriously" "some thing very sad happened to them" and when i asked milk boy "are they looking happy or sad"? he replied "some thing very sad may be some body died " when i cleared who they were but both of them still kept their same idea about that event....after this incident i am more sure if you ask 100 people(who don't know them) 100 of them will find Apollo guys sad or worried.

I showed the footage to around 350 people at a conference today and asked them what they thought. They all agreed that these were people who had completed a large task successfully, that they were tired but very proud.

Not one person thought they looked guilty.

:rolleyes:

Well, you don't know much about Apollo either.

I search for the point in this post...but then again, I usually do with your posts.

i just showed the picture (not the footage)of press conference to the people who are unknown about moon landing stories...i think it is best to show these category people in order to achieve neutral survey reports...in this case there are no chance of having prejudice...here came my friend (goldsmith)29 years old i showed him the picture he said" looking very serious...like some thing serious happened to them or going to happen" when i said they supposed to coming back from moon trip then he added "may be tired as well"...i will try to post partiality less comments of people here so survey's spirit can be kept fare.

Edited by rajeev shagun

:rolleyes:

Well, you don't know much about Apollo either.

I search for the point in this post...but then again, I usually do with your posts.

As you said i know little about Apollo...in my little brain all i can think is that Apollo was the an orbital machinery and it never went beyond low earth orbits but the guys whom i showed the still image of press conference, they don't even know that somebody once claimed to be walked on the moon...for them going to the moon or going to the space is same thing...

p.s.- my post to Slave2F "survey's spirit can be kept fare" please read FAIR instead FARE.

As you said i know little about Apollo...in my little brain all i can think is that Apollo was an orbital machinery and it never went beyond low earth orbits

We are aware of that. We are also aware that your "little brain" is the size it is because you have refused to make the effort to engage in the learning process which you have been guided toward.

but the guys whom i showed the still image of press conference, they don't even know that somebody once claimed to be walked on the moon...for them going to the moon or going to the space is same thing...

Your "little brain" assumes far too much. That is symptomatic of your thought patterns.

However, it's also symptomatic of your reticence to learn what's been presented to you, something that your "guys" do not have the benefit of, nor the benefit of anyone instructing them in the particulars of the Apollo program. In fact, we have no idea if they've ever been taught anything about it, or if they're even curious.

For instance, you assume that they think that going into space and going to the Moon are the same thing.

They are the same thing, of course, save the idea of landing on another world and exploring its surface.

You show them stills of three men, unknown to them (how is that possible in 2010?**)and ask them for their visceral perceptions of what their expression shows.

** A somewhat rhetorical question, as even in America, I could probably show those pictures to people in school, and some who have graduated college, and they wouldn't know who they are, I could even ask who the first men on the Moon are and alot of American young people (and adults) whouldn't know. You are a sign of the times...

They have no idea of the context, nor of the program, nor of who these men actually are, and perhaps in your mind, you expect that their off-the-cuff impressions mean something?

Further, you also think that those initial impressions (derived from what experiential knowledge no one knows) are somehow significant here?

I asked you what your point was. You failed to answer, again.

I can derive that your point is that the impressions of some "guys", completely lacking in knowledge of space flight or, obviously, its history,or the programs that the United States and the former Soviet Union engaged in, are somehow confirming of your skewed impression that these three men, heroes all, pilots of integrity and character, all former or active military men who had spent the past six years completely devoted to the mission that they'd just completed, lied about their mission to the Moon, and that they were covering up something in this press conference, when all they were doing was describing their mission for the press, who all completely accepted that they had in fact done it.

That brain of yours needs some expansion.

Your evidentiary ramblings, and your use of this ridiculous concept, falls far short.

stupid nonsense as always

Your Internet seems to be working again, maybe you could answer all those questions which you couldn't answer because of it in the other thread...

For the record, I showed your post's to a colleague who knows little about Apollo, he thought you are a trolling Liar...

See how easy it is to invent such statements?

RAMBALDI- my conscious never allows me to invent fouls events... It is public place here and we all should try to be pure here... Last night i showed the press conference image to secondary school boy he said " they are looking like in sorrow ...may be the funeral " but he has heard of moon hoax before when i told him who these people were but he still couldn't understand why they were that sad.

See how they avoid answering the questions asked of them? I'm sure there is a word for people like that.

RAMBALDI- my conscious never allows me to invent fouls events... It is public place here and we all should try to be pure here... Last night i showed the press conference image to secondary school boy he said " they are looking like in sorrow ...may be the funeral " but he has heard of moon hoax before when i told him who these people were but he still couldn't understand why they were that sad.

So?

What's it matter? Hasn't this type of experiment of yours been addressed already.

The issue's been pretty well done with.

See how they avoid answering the questions asked of them? I'm sure there is a word for people like that.

yes...

it's: "rajeev shagun"

It's an m.o. he has defined time and time again...

:yes:

People, this has degenerated into name calling. Stop it please and let's get back on topic.

Thank you.

Night before last ,i showed this image to Maxime ,25 years old ,graduate in math...he knew these people but i didn't tell him about which event it was ...he said " looking worried" When i told about post flight p.c. He was...just speach less.

Hi quillius :)

The interview was held on August 12 1969. in Houston, Texas

The Apollo 11 space flight landed the first humans on Earth's Moon on July 20, 1969

The interview was held 23 days after the Moon landing :) (3 weeks after)

Do the people who just completed the greatest accomplishent in human history look like this?

postfl10.jpg

Hey guys! you’ve just went to the moon!

What’s going on? Cheer up!

Later in Europe, they seem very uncomfortable ?

1.6047088!img6046959.jpg

Were they exploited ? Something is definitely wrong !

They went into this state after they heard about the moon landing ?

Edited by Ove

yes...

it's: "rajeev shagun"

It's an m.o. he has defined time and time again...

:yes:

I have avoided voicing an opinion simply because it would be just that. If I were asked to provide any form of evidence to support my opinion then ofcourse I would not be able to.

However I have decided to put forward my thoughts on the video. Personally I think there is something not right...I do not believe they specifically lie but there seems to be another layer thats not discussed (avoided).

Do i think they landed on the moon...yes 99% sure of this.

DO I think they have seen something or are witholding some information from their trip....yes I do.

Is it to do with ET....couldnt even begin to guess.

My opinion is based simply on the body language, tone and micro expressions seen in the video.

I appreciate MID's stern stance and defence of the video and the individuals concerned, with all due respect MID, I do not believe that if there was more to it you would just (if you knew) post it here on UM...

Finally, we have no evidence to dispute the comments put forward by MID and therefore must publicly accept this as truth, however I am sure I along with some others will keep an element of doubt for safekeeping.

But quillius, Apollo 11 was broadcasted live from start to finish, with amateur radio enthusiasts listening in to the raw signals. There was pretty much no room for secrecy here.