Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

150 Question Asperger's Quiz

Paranormalcy

Final version 2

Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 196 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 25 of 200

You are very likely an Aspie

post-59531-0-48209700-1290930199_thumb.p

Edited by Manananggal

Your Aspie score: 95 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 122 of 200

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

poly12c.png

*I see a butterfly!

Your Aspie score: 66 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 114 of 200

You are very likely neurotypical

NORMAL THEN? considering i just went down the choices clicking randomly until all had been chosen that is :w00t:

post-49356-0-58763900-1290936260.txt

Edited to add spelling mistakes.

Edited by Belial

Your Aspie score: 56 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 151 of 200

i took the test, but i dont even understand the results, :unsure2: does this mean good or bad? it should just tell "u you need help!" or "your normal!" lol i dont speak big words

Edited by Aubrienne_Ellyrias

I usually don't like taking these kinds of tests...got better things to do, especially 150 questions!

...but I was a little bored

Your Aspie score: 24 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 186 of 200

Cheers

post-15586-0-17720700-1290946181_thumb.p

Your Aspie score: 51 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 160 of 200

I'm normal, how boring. I should take the test again as if I were a teenager again, I was a freaking weird kid.

• 9 years later...

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 168 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 41 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

I've been diagnosed as having ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety disorders, and more, but getting a formal diagnosis of Aspergers or Autism would make all of this make much more sense. My guardians don't want me to get a formal diagnosis because they believe neurodiversity means you are stupid but I have found that it can be the exact opposite, some of history's most brilliant minds were thought to be neurodiverse (Aspies) and Aspergers/Autism has been linked to higher than average IQ, my IQ is in the gifted range at 135-148 the times it has been tested (once as a child and once recently). My grandma believes my social difficulty is caused by having an above average IQ, because she believes it makes it difficult for others to relate to me and difficult for me to relate to others but until I get a diagnosis I will be suspecting 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2010 at 2:44 AM, Aubrienne_Ellyrias said:

Your Aspie score: 56 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 151 of 200

i took the test, but i dont even understand the results, :unsure2: does this mean good or bad? it should just tell "u you need help!" or "your normal!" lol i dont speak big words

It's not good or bad, it's neutral, your score pretty much means it is unlikely that you have aspergers or autism, in other words, you're likely normal, which isn't bad or good, just like having aspergers shouldn't be seen as bad or good, it's just part of you

ASPIE-QUIZ STABLE
Final version 4

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 69 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 152 of 200

poly10a.php?p1=48&p2=22&p3=30&p4=0&p5=34&p6=37&p7=26&p8=63&p9=25&p10=41

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joy143 said:

I've been diagnosed as having ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety disorders, and more, but getting a formal diagnosis of Aspergers or Autism would make all of this make much more sense. My guardians don't want me to get a formal diagnosis because they believe neurodiversity means you are stupid but I have found that it can be the exact opposite, some of history's most brilliant minds were thought to be neurodiverse (Aspies) and Aspergers/Autism has been linked to higher than average IQ, my IQ is in the gifted range at 135-148 the times it has been tested (once as a child and once recently). My grandma believes my social difficulty is caused by having an above average IQ, because she believes it makes it difficult for others to relate to me and difficult for me to relate to others but until I get a diagnosis I will be suspecting 

I have a chromosomal disorder and full blown autism. Read some of my posts then get back to me..........

Neurodiverse 65/200

Neurotypical 139/200

Likely typical

My test only had 121 questions.