Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Favorite "Unsolved Mysteries" Segment

JonathanVonErich

In my opinion Unsolved Mysteries is and always will be the greatest show on earth. 4 years ago i bought the 24 DVDs and I still watch them very often, that show is incredible. We all have our favorite episode/segment and this is the place to share them with other members of the forum.

My favorite segment is the one about John Wilkes Booth. Some believe that John Wilkes Booth was never shot and someone else was buried in his place. Some believe Lincoln's assassin had escaped and lived until 1903. This is the investigation of that great mystery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSx-juAo75Y

John Wilkes Booth part 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• Mr. E.

• Black Hound

• Mike G

I do believe that John Wilkes Booth is the person who assassinated our greatest president.

Well that's not the mystery Sus, everybody agree that Booth was the killer. The mystery is if he escaped capture, traveled South and lived into the 20th century. But i agree with you...

Another one of my favorite episode is the episode about DB Cooper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7S1F3K3rVI

DB Cooper part 2

I remember the DB Cooper episode very well. :yes:

I haven't watched the old ones in years so I don't remember particular ones, but I enjoyed them all.

I recently, okay it was like 4 months ago now, purchased to UFO's DVD boxset and I'm eagerly waiting to finish my move so I have enough cash on hand to pick up the Crypto one. I LOVE unsolved Mysteries. They used to run it along side a show called THE EXTRAORDINARY here that was the same kind of thing but as far as I can tell that show no longer exists.

My favorite episode... that's a great question... I guess I'll have to watch them over again and pick one. ;)

I recently, okay it was like 4 months ago now, purchased to UFO's DVD boxset and I'm eagerly waiting to finish my move so I have enough cash on hand to pick up the Crypto one. I LOVE unsolved Mysteries. They used to run it along side a show called THE EXTRAORDINARY here that was the same kind of thing but as far as I can tell that show no longer exists.

My favorite episode... that's a great question... I guess I'll have to watch them over again and pick one. ;)

They are still my favorite DVDs. The UFO BoxSet is incredible, all the segments are excellent (well except maybe for "UFO healing"). There's no "Crypto" boxset but The other Boxset are:

- Legends: 4 DVDs about All kind of Mysteries: Bigfoot, Conspiracies (RFK, Martin Luther King, John Wilkes Booth, Huey Long), Alcatraz, Mothman, The Bermuda Triangle, Noah's Ark, DB Cooper....To me it's the best Boxset available. I'm sure its the one you were talking about, E.

- Murders: 4 DVDs about Unsolved Murders case, some famous and some not famous at all : Zodiac, Boston Strangler, Dany Casolaro, The Gander plane crash, Charles Morgan....Great Boxset featuring 32 cases, to me about 20 of them are really great, the others are good.

- Ghosts: More than 30 ghosts stories, very creepy Boxset featuring The Devil's backbone in Texas, The Queen Mary haunting, The Ghost lights, The Ghost blimp, Gettysburg Haunting, Civil war ghosts and many more....Very good Boxset, a lot of great segments.

- Psychics: 4 DVDs about Psychics case. Not a great Boxset in my opinion, only 5 or 6 good segments, the others are cheesy and ridiculous.

- Miracles: 4 dvds about Miracles. Good boxset featuring some interesting stories: Angels, Padre Pio, stories of Reincarnation....Good Boxset.

Give somebody something that is "off the wall"enough to believe in order to believe in, long enough,they'll bite. I'll support any "story" that is so far far fetched no one could take it seriously and promise you a herd of followers. :tu:

I shouldnt be watching it before I buy it.... but I am. ;)

The second footprint looks fake, or at the very least a mans footprint that looks larger because the person who made it slipped.

In my opinion Unsolved Mysteries is and always will be the greatest show on earth. 4 years ago i bought the 24 DVDs and I still watch them very often, that show is incredible. We all have our favorite episode/segment and this is the place to share them with other members of the forum.

My favorite segment is the one about John Wilkes Booth. Some believe that John Wilkes Booth was never shot and someone else was buried in his place. Some believe Lincoln's assassin had escaped and lived until 1903. This is the investigation of that great mystery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSx-juAo75Y

John Wilkes Booth part 2

Pause it at 4.05... it's BORAT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Pause it at 4.05... it's BORAT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Wow, to be honest I don't see it. The only things they have in common is a mustache and a lack of judgment. :lol:

i've enjoyed every single episode i've seen of that show. i especially liked the segments where they did updates on previous shows.

Well that's not the mystery Sus, everybody agree that Booth was the killer. The mystery is if he escaped capture, traveled South and lived into the 20th century.

Someone should just have the Ghost Lab guys ask his spirit.

Btw, favorite segment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyAW8n2OLo

Edited by Mike G

Give somebody something that is "off the wall"enough to believe in order to believe in, long enough,they'll bite. I'll support any "story" that is so far far fetched no one could take it seriously and promise you a herd of followers. :tu:

Must have been the medications talkin'. That makes no sense. :tu:

Must have been the medications talkin'. That makes no sense. :tu:

haha yeah that was weird. Well don't worry, we respect everything you have to say, even when what you have to say is hard to understand. :P

Another great segment : The Mysterious Nazca lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZj57bUh0PY&playnext=1&list=PLC4BD7261D15C8DB7&index=71

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also guess same about it that Unsolved mystery is most watched show and thrilling drama. I had a good taste for this show.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm bored so I'm bringing this thread back. Here is another great segment, The segment about the murder of Martin Luther King. Did James Earl Ray really kill Martin Luther King? This story contains allegations of conspiracy and raises questions of a cover-up by government investigators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsy7o6UkQE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn4CQoSFgbg&feature=related