Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Favorite "Unsolved Mysteries" Segment

JonathanVonErich

my favorit unsolved mysteries segment has to do with the two old ladies and the kid who drove up on a ufo hovering in the street. they all recieved radiation poison. i am extremely interested in that case not to mention it is some great evidence!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• Mr. E.

• Black Hound

• Mike G

my favorit unsolved mysteries segment has to do with the two old ladies and the kid who drove up on a ufo hovering in the street. they all recieved radiation poison. i am extremely interested in that case not to mention it is some great evidence!

Yeah, "Texas UFO", great segment indeed. Mike shared the video at the beginning of this page by the way...

I liked the DB Cooper one as well. I still wonder if he got away with it. Regardless it was an amazing attempt and it took nads to jump out of that jet.

• 5 months later...

i love this show, one of my favorite of all time, i wish they still showed it in Australia, does the box set have every single episode, how much and where can i get it, cant find it on ebay

My favorites are all tragedies because they're the ones I remember. I'm on a dail up connection now, so I will not attempt to find videos, I'll just describe them...

-A little girl is missing from her home for a very short time. I can't remember how long exactly, but it wasn't more than a few hours. She was found just a few miles from her home, dead. She was bruised, but no obvious cause of death could be determined. Tracking dogs lost her scent just outside her house, so she was probably picked up by a car.

-A child is kidnapped from an Indian reservation in the middle of the night. She answered the door and whoever it was grabbed her. She probably knew her kidnapper, since she knew not to open the door for strangers. Hundreds of miles away, a waitress serves a table, and a small girl at the table seems to intentionally drop her fork on the floor. The waitress bends to pick it up, and the girl grabs her wrist and squeezes it. The party leaves, and as the waitress cleans the table, she sees a note hidden under a plate that says, "Help." I believe she called the cops, and the cops showed her a photo of the girl, and the waitress identified her. And perhaps the most heart-wrenching part of the story, several months later the girl's mother gets a phone call. The caller says something like, "Mom, I'm alive, I'm okay..." but the phone was snatched from her. The girl is never heard from again.

-A woman calls her boyfriend from a payphone just a few blocks from his house. He scolds her since it's late at night and she's so close to home, but she says she'll be there soon. He hears her say over the phone, "Do you need to use this phone?" She then told her boyfriend a man was standing by the booth, so she asked if he needed the phone, and he shook his head and walked away. Just seconds later he hears a scream, and the phone is slammed down. The boyfriend gets into his car and speeds the few blocks to the payphone. A big trucks speeds by, and his girlfriend lays out of the window, screaming for help. The boyfriend turns his car around, but throws out the transmission by reckless shifting. His car dead, he tries to follow on foot, but the truck speeds away. He can hear and see his girlfriend screaming for help until the truck disappears. Family members said the girl was pregnant, and was going to tell her boyfriend that night, but was too excited to wait until she saw him and wanted to surprise him with the news over the phone.

-A man on a motorcycle notices a truck is coming on awfully close to him, so he switches lanes. The truck only gets behind him and keeps inching closer and closer. After a few minutes the truck rams into the back of the motorcycle, throwing the rider into the ditch. The rider was okay, and had the sense enough to hide. He crawled into the woods near the ditch, as far back as possible while still being able to see the truck driver. The bike was laying on the road. The driver stood over it for several minutes, even taking a few steps into the woods now and again. Another truck driver stops, but the rider can't hear what they say. They both move the motorcycle off the road, and the second driver drives away. The first driver eventually gets back into his truck and drives away. Police think the second trucker was probably innocent, and just thought the first trucker came upon a bike in the road.

This story scares me especially, since my boyfriend is a motorcyclist!

-A man stops at a rest stop, and notices a man that looks lost and confused. He asks the man if he'd like a ride somewhere, and the man basically says, "Anywhere you care to take me." So the two drive along for awhile, but the stranger starts acting very strange, and the driver pulls over and asks him to get out. The man becomes angry and fights him, but the driver is able to push him out of the car and keep going. About 20 minutes later the man arrives home and notices the man he just threw from his car running from his house. The stranger had somehow known where the man lived and broke in and killed his mother.