Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Source Code (2011)

Bracket

I knew someone was going to say that. :P Like Jesspy said about the puppy dog eyes keeping him in rom-coms. I don't care for that look. It's like he tries to look manly but doesn't pull it off.

The puppy dog eyes are exactly why he didn't work in Prince of Persia. (His body was RIPPED though!!) It seems that sometimes he has more of the puppydog look than others. Ironically, when my bf and I saw the trailer, that's exactly what he said "he's not believable as an action star with those big, puppydog eyes."

His acting is a little inconsistent...if he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, I think he needs to stay away from the romcoms. However, if he's just in it for the $....he can be the male version of Jennifer Aniston.

Edited by archernyc

• 2 months later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bracket

• JonathanVonErich

• ~TheBigK~

• BlindMessiah

If you've been on YouTube at all today, then you no doubt saw this commercial. The movie looks pretty good, is anyone else here going to see it?

Yep, don't try to create a thread about a new movie, because chances are that Bracket already started one. ^_^ He's our movie reporter.

Looks good

Yeah, it seems to have some interesting ideas. Lets just hope it focuses on the story instead of flashy stuff like Deja Vu with Danzel Washington did.

Yeah, sorry about that. It is a good idea to search for it first before posting something though.

Yeah, sorry about that. It is a good idea to search for it first before posting something though.

I did do a quick look at the Movies forum, and didn't see your topic...

Agreed on Jarhead and Zodiac, Donnie Darko too. But I dunno Archer, I've never been that attracted to him. :hmm: He's a bit too boyish for me.

What, would you rather him to be more girlish? :lol:

I thought he already was girly. lolz

I knew someone was going to say that. :P Like Jesspy said about the puppy dog eyes keeping him in rom-coms. I don't care for that look. It's like he tries to look manly but doesn't pull it off.

Yesh I didnt mind him POP. But the british accent didnt help. It was weird. I agree he doesnt look manly he is cute like the boy you would take home. If he was funny he could do comedies. But he isnt.

His acting is a little inconsistent...if he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, I think he needs to stay away from the romcoms. However, if he's just in it for the $....he can be the male version of Jennifer Aniston.

Lolz apperntly he was dating Aniston because OMG! they had a coffee together. You cant get coffee in hollywood withought the press calling it a date.

Back to the movie...

"what would you do if you have less then 8 minuites to live?"

I would make love to a man first because I would still have 7mins and 30seconds to live. Then do whatever lolz