Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If children ruled the world

UM-Bot

Okay this is an old topic, great.

About children ruling the world. Let me tell you something.

IT IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK.

Alot of people never grewed up without celluar phones, and flatscreen televisions, or even

internet. Some of these people are working as college employees with Masters ( luckly they are not making a million dollars per year like their upper classmen ). Now when you give an inexprienced person with power, a position of grading and running a classroom, you have

just given them power over people. A type of control. I have had the pleasure of running into such people. However it is happening all over the place. It is like they ARE BOOK INTELLEGENT, but they are not SMART. Never in my entire life have I felt so abused mentally by cry babies who do not even live in my state.

I am from the mid-eighties, and grewed up admiring a world of peace, a world marveled in science, and a world of creativity and hope. However all of that was taken away from us.

I grewed up and lived in a world admiring my parents hoping to be just like them in every way. For some god forsaken reason these noobies who are five years from my generation

group have such a big problem with everything and everybody in this world. I had a dream, a dream to be an artist, and I was succeding in my dream, even if my parents were and are still against it.

Yet these new b******* who are just turning ( or estimated to being twenty ) are in high positions and are very hostile, violent, and full of rage against the world. It feels like all the idiots of the world just pushed my entire generation into submission and allowed people who do not consider lifespan or happiness to control or make changes. People who have no compasion and understanding. People who hid behind words in favor of anger.

IT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE THESE NEW PEOPLE DO NOT ADMIRE THEIR ELDERS AND HAVE INSANE IDEAS ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE RUN. PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE BUT THEY WILL BE UNHAPPY. THESE INSANE OUT OF CONTROL, IN CONTROL YOUTH WILL BE THE DEATH OF OUR SOCIETIES.

Ever think about the worst kind of people in the world? Well it is happening, and it is ugly. Imagine people who have soo much built up hate, people who abuse themselves to extents, people who kill without mercy. They are the future, and nobody cares. They are intellegent as the textbooks that were written for them, good noodles with fility hands, hiding them in gloves. They are the undeveloped, unexprienced, unlived young people.

And the world goes round and round because of the dumb people. Like the youth who have power and no exprience, or respect for the world.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nettysavalon

• dougeaton

• dekker87

• Timothy

ermmmm....do you have any idea how cruel children are?

a world ruled by children would be like a world ruled by serial killers.

Which one could reasonably debate all ready run the world.