Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What bank will be exposed by WIkileaks?

emporio

As I'm sure you've all heard, thousands and thousands of documents have been released that have been incredibly embarrassing and damaging to U.S relations.

Wikileaks has also said that they will be releasing information on a well known bank that will expose its illegal activity in early 2011. It's said to be comparable with Enron.I cannot wait for this, because it's about damn time that stuff like this is getting media attention and people who should be held accountable will finally face justice.

Any how what bank are you betting on?

My guess is that it's going to be either Goldman Sachs or Bank Of America. BOA's stock dropped 3% today after this information was released, may be interesting. Personally, I hope it exposes Government Sachs because allooottt of information is bound to come out.

Thank god for the freedom of information on the interenet, finally people are seeing the Gov. for what it truly is.

Edited by emporio

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• emporio

• flyingswan

• HansBolman

wikileaks is a fake whistleblower site.

they can recall and censure anthony shaffers book operation dark heart, they can unlawfully shut down 70 web sites by decree just by seizing the domain names, but they can't shut down wikileaks, even when he announces ahead of time what he is going to release. doesn't make sense, unless it's a propaganda site.

they can recall and censure anthony shaffers book operation dark heart, they can unlawfully shut down 70 web sites by decree just by seizing the domain names, but they can't shut down wikileaks, even when he announces ahead of time what he is going to release. doesn't make sense, unless it's a propaganda site.

Really? Wikileaks is a fake whistleblower site? What are you on? Seriously, I can't believe you even said that.

An announcement like this could make someone a lot of money if they got hold of the info beforehand...I wonder if the owner of Wikileaks has shorted any banks stocks recently?

Really? Wikileaks is a fake whistleblower site? What are you on? Seriously, I can't believe you even said that.

why does it get so much attention from the corporate media when other whistleblowers get no attention? this assange character pops up from nowhere and even the bbc are all over him.

what has wikileaks "exposed" and what has it "reinforced"?

wikileaks is a cia soros operation.

on the board of wikileaks is top security official from google, you know google is a cia operation right?

trojan horse, controlled opposition, left gatekeeping, cognitive disruption, etc

perception management

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perception_management

The banks are the root of all the worlds problems and the "Federal Reserve" system of private banks is the the driver of bad outcomes. All the financial crisis of the last 4yrs have had the net effect of transfering assets as collateral into the hands of these international bankers. We are all now effectively wage slaves to these private banks and just as the debt bubble ballooned to unpayable levels in Africa and Asia the same will happen in the West. We will be on the never ending treadmill of debt rescheduling as interests rates keep just ahead of GDP.

Its time to wake up and bring the whole sicking edifice down. Basic money at interest is a criminal racket of transfering wealth from the masses to a tiny handful of super rich. We need to induce a run on the banks - the prospects are a fight for a better future free from indentured slavery or more of the same boom and bust cycling with each cycle transfering more assets to the super rich and away from YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uop5R7E314

You may not have another chance again.

Br Cornelius

why does it get so much attention from the corporate media when other whistleblowers get no attention? this assange character pops up from nowhere and even the bbc are all over him.

what has wikileaks "exposed" and what has it "reinforced"?

wikileaks is a cia soros operation.

on the board of wikileaks is top security official from google, you know google is a cia operation right?

trojan horse, controlled opposition, left gatekeeping, cognitive disruption, etc

perception management

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perception_management

First, you don't understand how wikileaks works.

Their servers are spread all over the world. Under international jurisdictions. If one location is taken down, another one can take over, it's a mirrored site. There are like 5 or 6 of these mirrored sites that are protected against legal action. Wikipedia is a dot org, non profit and cannot be shut down. There servers switch locations all the time and are impossible to trace down and shut down. They had no choice. This information would have been out there and the government essentially had to choice but to come forward and confessed - it would have looked even worse if they had not. The site was shut down due to lack of DONATIONS in the recent past. Assange couldn't afford to host the site. This is a government run site? bull. He refuses to take donations from corporations, only from individuals.

What has it exposed? Go do some research, seriously. If you're questioning the integrity of the information, you need to get your head checked.

Show me proof of this top official on the board of wikileaks.

Edited by emporio

not sure cantona's idea will have an effect. there are strict limits on how much you can withdraw from a bank and the high street commercial banks are not the problem. The investment banks are the problem, remove gold and silver from the commodity markets, this will catch the top investment banks with their short positions on metals contracts. if everyone bought a silver coin the top banks would go bust and you'd make a fortune.

http://maxkeiser.com/2010/11/19/500-silver-imminent-price-explosion-max-keiser-500-dollar-silver/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXt_Tx93940

it was suggested here some years ago:

http://www.amazon.com/Future-Fast-Forward-Anglo-American-Meltdown/dp/B000I6LN16/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1291203992&sr=8-22

Edited by Little Fish

Of course it is Little Fish. After all, they've released all those thousands of documents and not one of your pet conspiracy theories has been confirmed. Stands to reason, a real whistleblower site would confirm your beliefs.

Note than Ahmadinejad agrees with you, but then he has to in the circumstances. Otherwise he'd have to admit that all his neighbours really hate him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333966/WikiLeaks-Ahmadinejad-blames-US-leaks-insists-Arab-nations-Irans-friends.html

Edited by flyingswan

What has it exposed? Go do some research, seriously.

tell me what it has exposed, seriously.

Show me proof of this top official on the board of wikileaks.

from the video i gave you, ben laurie works with google and wikileaks

wikileaks has another board member from the tibetan democracy movement, the tibetan democracy movement is a soros sponsored NED group

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6530

Note than Ahmadinejad agrees with you, but then he has to in the circumstances. Otherwise he'd have to admit that all his neighbours really hate him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333966/WikiLeaks-Ahmadinejad-blames-US-leaks-insists-Arab-nations-Irans-friends.html

cui bono?

who benefits from putting it out that iran is hated by all its neighbours?

how is this "exposing" anything?

this is the message that the neocons and israeli establishment want you to hear.

what you are seeing is pro-war propaganda.

Edited by Little Fish

It's definitely BOA, they use American citizens ssn to sell to illegals for more business. They got busted when someone happend to to hack into over 1 million card numbers a couple of years ago.

I'll go with bank of america, and when it collapses wikileaks will get the blame for the economic damage, then they'll shut down the internet as a matter of national security and give us a corporate controlled internet-2 with less freedom of speech.

Wikileaks' 10 greatest stories

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8070253/Wikileaks-10-greatest-stories.html

"1. Iraq Apache helicopter attack"

- these stories have been coming out for years, nothing new, nothing surprising

"2.Guantanamo Bay operating procedures

prisoners could be denied access to the Red Cross for up to four weeks. It also showed that inmates could earn "special rewards" for good behaviour and cooperation - and that one such "reward" was a roll of toilet paper."

- hardly a revelation compared to the torture and waterboardng.

"3.Scientology

Find a tight packed crowd of people. Write it as a crowd and then as individuals until you have a cognition"

- who gives a F.

4.Climate Research Unit emails

- wikileaks did not release this, must be a mistake

5.Australian internet blacklist

- well known before wikileaks

6.Trafigura's Minton Report

- trawhat?

.7 BNP membership

- this is not a leak, this is an invasion of personal pivacy, no matter what you think of the BNP, an attack on a fringe political party suits the establishment.

8.Sarah Palin's email account

- soros wikileaks outfit smears palin

9.9/11 pager data

- did not reveal anything

10.is there any point given the above 9.

whatever is coming with this bank "leak" will suit the establishment.

Edited by Little Fish

The ability to truly "shut down" a multi-part, self-propagating system would involve the inadvertant (or knowing) shut down of any host(s) such sites would be connected to. P2P networks can demonstrate this to an extent relevant to the question "Why not just shut them down?" without consideration to international laws, etc.

That said, it IS strange how little control our spooks appear to have over this when they have so much influence and presence in anything else they want to have their hands in. Does make one wonder if it's a "front end for a front end" sort of operation to push agendas and steer the flow of things.

Thing is, if they've got pertinent information of potentially damaging value, then you could be near certain that those who would want it also have it. Maybe it's the "spilled milk" process...why clean up a mess whose individual peices have already been distributed to those who would be the real reason to clean it up and prevent from being seen by in the first place? If the people you don't want to see it already see it, serves no purpose to hide it anymore. Then you move on to stage 2, counter info to minimize the damage done rather than wasting time with the milk...dump dirty water on it so it becomes something else. Conspiracy? Maybe. But also sound doctrinal procedure for when things get hinky.

It's entertaining at least. Beyond that, what'cha gonna do?

as a member of the US Military, there are documents and information they have released, can release, and will most likely release, can and will get not only myself but my Brothers and Sisters in arms, KILLED. Remember this little factoid when you go about supporting the like Assange and Soros-like individuals.

I hope it is the Evil Bank of America. I'd love to see to someone take them down quite a few notches. They are a horrible bank to bank with!!! They treat their customers like crap.

I'll go with bank of america, and when it collapses wikileaks will get the blame for the economic damage, then they'll shut down the internet as a matter of national security and give us a corporate controlled internet-2 with less freedom of speech.

Little Fish, I don't think you understand how the internet.. and in particular TCP/IP.. actually works. The USA is not capable of shutting down the internet, for the simple reason that it does not control it.

OK.. the top-level Domain Name servers are on US soil, but that is purely a convention of convenience. If the US shut them down, the various International DNS's would simply take over.

The US could.. hypothetically.. isolate itself from the global Internet. However, this would be a HUGELY expensive and time-consuming undertaking. In addition, it would badly damage the US economy, as US e-commerce websites would no longer be able to trade wtih the rest of the world. And that is just the START of the problems it would cause.

Be happy and of good cheer. Your internet accses is safe :)

And as for the CIA controlling Google.. well... I think thats just a risk we will all have to take.

meow purr :)

Little Fish, I don't think you understand how the internet.. and in particular TCP/IP.. actually works. The USA is not capable of shutting down the internet, for the simple reason that it does not control it.

Senate Bill Would Give President Emergency Control of Internet

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/28/senate-president-emergency-control-internet/

http://www.politechbot.com/docs/rockefeller.revised.cybersecurity.draft.082709.pdf

OK.. the top-level Domain Name servers are on US soil, but that is purely a convention of convenience. If the US shut them down, the various International DNS's would simply take over.

The US could.. hypothetically.. isolate itself from the global Internet. However, this would be a HUGELY expensive and time-consuming undertaking. In addition, it would badly damage the US economy, as US e-commerce websites would no longer be able to trade wtih the rest of the world. And that is just the START of the problems it would cause.

what makes you think other parts of the world won't cooperate.

Be happy and of good cheer. Your internet accses is safe :)

http://www.internet2.edu/about/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/061108_kill_internet.htm

so mr rockefeller says a kid in latvia can shutdown the pentagon, electricty network, power plants, financial institutions, etc....but you think a government agency with unlimited resources cannot do it?

Edited by Little Fish

Wave goodbye to Internet freedom

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/dec/2/wave-goodbye-to-internet-freedom/

and if congress rejects it, there will be some "crises" or "emergency" to push it through by decree or coersion.

hahah listen, the internet will probably never be censored. People wouldn't stand for that. There would be riots, I'm telling you. They would be stupid to try and shut and censor the internet, because it's something that's so large and depended on by so many people. It will never, ever happen. They can try all they want, but the voice of the people will be heard.

The corporations assume they own everything... even the internet.

Those who assume shutting it down will never happen underestimate the criminals who assume they own everything.

Yes... the people will riot if the internet is shut down or censored.

War is a racket.

Just about everything these days is a racket.

End the wars. If you are a troop. Go home. You are not liberating oppressed people.

You are being used to rob sovereign nations by the same criminals robbing everybody back home.

These wars would end tomorrow if the troops would listen to their family and go back home.