Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question for remote viewers

Big Bad Voodoo

Many people take ridicule and harm from others, but keep going. Not everyone gives up.

True. And an essential characteristic quality we should all try to embrace IMO as well.

But some people are just that sensitive for whatever reason; physiologically or via conditioning.

There are some who literally can't control those things like you or I.

Some can be re-conditioned. Some have to be medicated for what we perceive as faulty wiring, though I hesitate to accuse whatever force of nature can create the complexity of a human of being faulty...would be a bit unthankful of me the way I see it.

With all the crap we're artificially introducing into the world, who knows what we're doing to ourselves?

Tip-toeing on egg-shells isn't really the answer, sure, but at some point we have to be aware of these facts and conduct ourselves responsibly in light of them. That is, when we're aware of who's who in any case. A lot of people only make things worse when they do otherwise, because they do not appreciate or have the learning/experience of their own effects on others. We assume it stops when someone passes a certain age of childhood, and in truth some do not even recognize that as a result of their own experiences. But not only is age subjective from a mental-emotional perspective, the extension of tolerance and whatnot are requisite constants regardless.

You can only imagine that for every one that pops up, there's more that keep their own counsel and "deal with it". The problem is that a lot of those should probably not live with it and try to find out what the deal is and get things taken care of before things become worse for them and society as a result of not having done so (preferably without making a fairy tale out of it). From a purely statistical point-of-view, doing so would enhance overall productivity on an individual and societal level if this were to happen. But aside from that, it also only makes it harder to find the psychiic potentials with the story tellers bouncing around.

More would come forward if there weren't so much stigma applied to it. Not only would that help get those who need help the help they need, since they wouldn't be afraid to come forward, but it would increase the pool of potentials as well (and promote the aforementioned improvement in overall productivity). We'd still have to deal with the anomalies (which, thanks to modern media, don't appear to be quite so anomalous), but there's no way around that no matter which of the two forks we take. Worst case scenrio by taking this path is that we find no psychiics, garner even greater understanding of the mind, and get a lot of people the assistance they need, and in near all cases, would like to have without having to drag themselves through society's mental & emotional mud to get there (without considering the concept of the life of a hive-organism or collective).

Aside from having a very keen understanding of why people do the things they do, and understanding how hard that would be to get going in and of itself, it's otherwise a no brainer that we try and de-stigmatize the process so that things become improved across the board. But that doesn't even begin to happen until we just accept it without our fear response being expressed in order to facilitate the investigative process. Who knows, we might even discover something useful and replicable. Maybe it's wasting resources towards those specific ends (psychiic ideals), but it would not be an entire waste for the simple fact that it would continue to expand and improve upon our current understandings of the mind as well as get a lot of assistance to those who would otherwise be afraid to seek it.

In a broad sense this already occurs. But there are more unaccounted for than there are counted. The greatest percentage being because of stigma. As all negative stigma is societal-based where conditioning is concerned, it only makes sense to re-condition society in order to bring about the adaptation required to assess this current flaw in how we approach things as a whole and support our efforts to assess the missing elements. I might tell myself it's not my problem and has nothing to do with me, but I need only look to the patterns in society and trace them to their source to see that, though it may not be my hand and my deed, I am certainly a part of the cycle.

Such a small thing. Such a mountainous task to actually succeed in.

So enormous, most want nothing to do with it. We'll succeed eventually one way or the other.

But some simple changes in behavioural response on the macro-scale would help speed it up on the flip side of that coin.

(...can you tell I spend way too much time on these sort of topic?)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• Toolite

• Agent. Mulder

• White Crane Feather

No you don't, it's refreshing to read someone who is thinking proactively about these issues, because most don't even try to entertain them.

You may feel that you are merely experimenting here by slowly pushing out the boundaries from your own point of view, to see what sits and what doesn't. But i would say you are definitely going in the right direction. Sorry if that sounded presumptuous, it wasn't meant to be but more of just reading what you say.

I do agree that society is conditioned in a certain way to be and that is for control, and people are conditioned for the most part to make certain pit falls as well as their utterly completely boring phoney successes to keep them at a certain functioning level. The more an individual messes up or becomes ingrained in their petty ego ways, the less chance they have of surpassing ego and finding who they really are. That design is not by any fault either imo.

However i also recognise as someone 'sensitive' that not every being or soul is on the same scale or path evolutionary wise. Some should know a hell of a lot better than they do and should listen more to themselves, while others well, life is just a learning curve until the next one.

Peace.

Edited by Anvil

I don't know about other remote viewers, but back when I was doing that I had to have some idea of where I was supposed to look, otherwise I would have been like Moses wandering in the desert 40 years cuz he wouldn't ask for directions. I suppose others may do it differently.

I don't know about other remote viewers, but back when I was doing that I had to have some idea of where I was supposed to look, otherwise I would have been like Moses wandering in the desert 40 years cuz he wouldn't ask for directions. I suppose others may do it differently.

Moon is very visible. Especially at night.

With telescope we can see very far.

Hello Seeker!

So what do you think about that Ingo was on Jupiter?

Did you ever been on moon? If not why is that?

Nope. I have not gotton around to trying yet. I was going to go to the sun one morning, but then thought better of it. Not totally sure it was safe. I have traveled what seemed about half way to the plaeidies star system, but I think I was turned around by something.

The other two times I have tried to to travel in space I have lost control and encountered dimentional shifts.

Setting up spirit travel is difficult for me, maby others can do it easier, so when I'm doing it, it is for a reason. And when I'm there I have preciouse small time to discover what I'm there for.

I'm sorry I don't know who indigo swan is. I don't pay much attention to pop culture. If he is a traveler, I have no doubt he could go to Jupiter, but I would be shocked if I found other things other than swirling huricanes of gas. Not much to see probably.

Maby one day I will try.

Edited by Seeker79

Nope. I have not gotton around to trying yet. I was going to go to the sun one morning, but then thought better of it. Not totally sure it was safe. I have traveled what seemed about half way to the plaeidies star system, but I think I was turned around by something.

The other two times I have tried to to travel in space I have lost control and encountered dimentional shifts.

Setting up spirit travel is difficult for me, maby others can do it easier, so when I'm doing it, it is for a reason. And when I'm there I have preciouse small time to discover what I'm there for.

I'm sorry I don't know who indigo swan is. I don't pay much attention to pop culture. If he is a traveler, I have no doubt he could go to Jupiter, but I would be shocked if I found other things other than swirling huricanes of gas. Not much to see probably.

Maby one day I will try.

Ingo Swann. Well google little if you want to know. Anyways, whats "dimentional shifts"? I agree with you that Ingo was not on Jupiter. Yet he worked for U.S. army according some people and etc. I would like to hear about your trying to go on for example moon. It would be the first place I would go if I have that ability. So I will go back on topic. If some RW are able to go on planets how that they didnt discover alien yet? It is cheaper then rocket,sonda and satelite.

They have. And they have come in contact with inderdimentional life aswell

Read material from Robert Munroe, Robert Bruce..... And others. There is a wealth of material on the subject.

Mr. Walker on this very forum has increadible stories about journies to the center of the galaxy, but like most of us we keep quite about the things we see. If your realy interested he might tell you some stories, but if your out for ridicule it's pointless.

Ingo Swann. Well google little if you want to know. Anyways, whats "dimentional shifts"? I agree with you that Ingo was not on Jupiter. Yet he worked for U.S. army according some people and etc. I would like to hear about your trying to go on for example moon. It would be the first place I would go if I have that ability. So I will go back on topic. If some RW are able to go on planets how that they didnt discover alien yet? It is cheaper then rocket,sonda and satelite.

You can have the ability. It takes a little work, but with some comitment on your part I'm sure you will be surprised.

Read material from Robert Munroe, Robert Bruce.....

Mr. Walker on this very forum has increadible stories about journies to the center of the galaxy, but like most of us we keep quite about the things we see. If your realy interested he might tell you some stories, but if your out for ridicule it's pointless.

Im not for ridicule.Can you give some good link where can I read interesting deatils about Bruce, Munroe?

I searched for Walker and didnt find him. :blush:

You could have google them aswell you know, but I'm nice so I did it for you. Mr. Walker is in his sixties, if you don't aproach him respectfully with real curiosity in your tone, you will not learn anything. Pok around the forums on those websites, there are people much much more experienced than I am, but like anywhere your gonna get your fakers, but I'm sure you can spot them.

I'm not big on gurus but there is alot of info out there.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/. Monroe instatute

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/index.php?sid=2ec463e2059b51b2e07c7e5fafc23a72. (Robert Bruce,s forum

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showuser=26269. Mr Walkers profile

Edited by Seeker79

That's funny, people keep asking me that. I wonder why? I'm from California.

Ingo seems to have possibly been a traveler, but honestly he may of fallen off the wagon. ( been able to do something but far far overstated his abilities to be famouse) Spiritual people rarely seek fame, just like good people rarely go into politics. The Jupiter ring thing was impressive, but it did sound like a cold read.

you have to understand that spirit travelers do not see things with their five senses, those are apart of their body, they see things with an expansion of their awareness/six sense/third eye/ brow chakra/soul.......... Whatever. It's just not their eyes. Getting objective data is almost like asking the traveler to interprete a language that they barely know. There is a large interpretation and translation problem..... I know how convinent right? But I have experienced this many times myself. Experimenting around my house one morning in spirit I saw my ceiling fan as a skate board. I knew it was a fan, but there was a skate board in it's place. There are certain elements about the fan that are simiiar those of a skate board.

My guess is there are only going to be a handful of people in the world able to do what sceintists want of them, and my guess is they would run like the wind if cornered.

It is also going to take a sceintist who is very sensative to the nature of this phenominon to get the experiment right. I could design experiments 1000 times more efective and conclusive either way than what I have read about. If I were to be involved in experiments, I to would require to be in on the design. Not because I'm a trickster, but because I know that world and the designers don't. Or I could assist in designing the experiment for another. Regaurdless. A spirit traveler needs to be apart of the design team.

Edited by Seeker79

They have. And they have come in contact with inderdimentional life aswell

Read material from Robert Munroe, Robert Bruce..... And others. There is a wealth of material on the subject.

Right. So, again were left with mere anecdotes.

• 1 month later...