Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Memorial to 'fallen aliens'

Persia

In Ukraine, UFO enthusiasts want to build a memorial to "fallen aliens" who have died during their alleged Earthly encounters, the Russia-based news channel RT tells us.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/12/ufo-enthusiasts-want-to-build-memorial-to-fallen-aliens-in-ukraine/1

http://rt.com/news/fallen-alliens-memorial-ukraine/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• Persia

• Sabbath

• glowmer

They should include fictional aliens too hehe. Poor predators from various movies! LOL!

They should include fictional aliens too hehe. Poor predators from various movies! LOL!

I always feel a bit sad when a Predator dies. Especially the second movie, when he screams like that.

Taps arm keypad keys in a sequencial pattern and begins to laugh out loud :alien:

I actually think that this is a great idea. I have no idea why, but when I first saw this thread I though -- Why the hell not! :)

Don't laugh but I think it's a good idea too.

It bodes well for the human race in general.

It says something about respecting the lives of other than our own.

On one hand, if all the conspiracies are true, then it's highly in order to do something like this to show 'them' that we are not all greedy barbarians and on the other hand, if aliens haven't been here, this will be something for future 'visitors' to see that there are some thoughtful humans on this stupid planet.

Laughed my **** off when Blacksabbath wrote, "I always feel a bit sad when a Predator dies. Especially the second movie, when he screams like that. "

HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

Edited by Paxus

I always feel a bit sad when a Predator dies. Especially the second movie, when he screams like that.

Yeah, it would be nice to acutally see a movie where one actually survives. Heh.

Yeah, it would be nice to acutally see a movie where one actually survives. Heh.

Im sure there are plenty more where they came from. Maybe the next movie we will get to see their home planet..... and their women? :innocent:

I actually think that this is a great idea. I have no idea why, but when I first saw this thread I though -- Why the hell not! :)

I agree...

• 3 weeks later...

Don't laugh but I think it's a good idea too.

It bodes well for the human race in general.

It says something about respecting the lives of other than our own.

On one hand, if all the conspiracies are true, then it's highly in order to do something like this to show 'them' that we are not all greedy barbarians and on the other hand, if aliens haven't been here, this will be something for future 'visitors' to see that there are some thoughtful humans on this stupid planet.Laughed my **** off when Blacksabbath wrote, "I always feel a bit sad when a Predator dies. Especially the second movie, when he screams like that. "

HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

At first I thought how silly! I just couldnt see an angle...then along comes Paxus.....So now I think why not nice to cover our behinds should things pan out in line with some theories :rolleyes: