Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When You look at this Pic, how do you feel?

earthygirl04

Strangely aroused.... but then again....  laugh.gif

OMG!!!!LMAO!!!! w00t.gif

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• MichaelS

• Falco Rex

• Deadly Nightshade

, and I don't know, am I supposed to see faces or something?

]I don't know either! laugh.gif All I know is it's suppose to be used for meditation purposes, but it didn't do anything for me except make me feel crosseyed the first time and when I tried it again later, I only feel as if my heart was starting to beat a little faster! Probably from staring at that darn picture for to long and to hard![/color] tongue.gif

Hmm, I felt kind of mesmerized like looking at fire....but now I'm permanently cross-eyed and mesermerized thumbsup.gif

Just wanted to quickly draw what my mind saw in this picture that made me angry for whatever reason. To me it's an injured person holding his injured are while walking away with a whole bunch of faces watching him from all around.

post-10-1091516140.jpg

Hi to all,

WoW! this picture is amazing, absolutely amazing! When I gazed into it I saw A number of things.

Firstly this picture gave me a sense of peace, tranquility and calmness suggested by the different shades of yellow that brings harmony.

Secondly I saw it as being very healing for the chakras especially the heart chackra and solar plexus.

Thirdly as I gazed into it further I was absolutely astounded as I saw a godess invoking sexual healing. As It sucked me deeper in, it suggested qualities of sex magic.

Try looking deep into the center and maybe you will see some of the qualities that I saw.

The love and lust that comes from this picture sets ones sexual desires ablaze. WOW! Thats my opinion anyway.This picture really works for me.

Deadly Nightshade.

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

xxx.

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

Wow! I am impressed by the different things people see and feel when looking into this pic. I didn't think a picture could really envoke so many different reactions!

This is a learning experiance! original.gif Thanks to all have participated!!! thumbsup.gif

Well, first it made me very angry, and then i noticed sexual context in it, and then i had a strange desire to watch the Lord of the Rings movies.

That's pretty much it. I'm certainly not any calmer.

tongue.gif Hahaha

*sees the sexual conentations*

Personally it made my eyes cross

You see!?

It's either the Eye of Saruman.. or.. well, i think me and Phantom are in agreement on this one.

I must be really lacking something here..... blink.gif

I'm not seeing anything especially any sexual context involved. huh.gif

Geeze, I wanna see it too!! crying.gif

It looks like a girls tidbit. blush.gif To us people with naughty minds anyway.

It made my eyes feel drowsy...

Or maybe its the fact that I havent slept for a while and im on a caffiene low.

well fist of all i saw the bearded face of a man that soon turned into quite a demonic face and then my eyes went wonky and my staomach started talking to me tongue.gif

bb sam

It looks like a girls tidbit. blush.gif To us people with naughty minds anyway.

*writes down the word Tidbit for future use*

Now that I looked at it again, I can see the "tidbits" mentioned by Burnside... but once again, that was pushed to the side to watch Lord of the Rings... dang you Sauron!

"Do you hear that, Mr Frodo? That's the sound of inevitability... that's the sound... of the ring."

Hugo Weaving mixing up his Elrond and Agent Smith lines

Dude that game ruled!!

*writes down the word Tidbit for future use*

hahah

I definitely picked up on the "tidbit" aspect of the image. . . . wink2.gif

I felt an odd combination of aggitation and serenity when I looked at this. Not sure why.

Oh, and another thing. I was wondering if other people do this: ever since I was little and I would stare at anything, even for a few seconds, it would move. Faces would blink and speak and smile or frown, waves on the ocean would crash and receed, etc. One time I was watching a small black spot on the ceiling, about the size of a bug, when it started moving about, flittering its legs and wings. On closer inspection, it was merely a chip in the plaster. This picture just whirled around like a cloud in a storm collapsing in on itself. Does this happen to anyone else?

At first I saw yellow. But when I looked closer I realized that within this very picture the mysteries of all space and time were unfolding before my eyes..

Then I glanced out the window and saw a girl in a bikini top..Frankly, time and space can wait.. tongue.gif

BurnSide Posted on Aug 3 2004, 10:11 PM

It looks like a girls tidbit. blush.gif  To us people with naughty minds anyway.

Ohhh.... blush.gif

lol tongue.gif

Edited by earthygirl04

Gee, I wish I could see bikini clad women out my window... all I see are a bunch of other soldiers... There are times when I hate my job... but then I think, "All I can drink coffee", and I feel better.

I see a pic of a mans face in the middle i think its quite relaxing i tried to see what pictures i could see from it

Only got a face so far but will keep trying

Nice, Falco. w00t.gif