Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When You look at this Pic, how do you feel?

earthygirl04

I was using satire to prove a very real point about what our human biological urges can do to sabotage our quest to understand the great mysteries of the universe...

..Well; that's what they do to me anyway.. tongue.gif

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• MichaelS

• Falco Rex

• Deadly Nightshade

It definately has a calming vibe to it! thumbsup.gif

I was going to destroy the universe and evertything in it tonight, but I looked at that pic and now I'm so chilled out.

You know what? I think I'll let the universe alone for another night....

rolleyes.gifwub.gifwhistling2.gif

Hey, don't let some silly picture psych you out of living your dreams! I say go for it!! thumbsup.gif

grin2.gif Nah! I'm trying to cut down wink2.gif

Maybe If i limit myself to a planet a day......

How about starting with Uranus? I hear that place is a real Hell hole..

..Sorry, but it's not everyday you get a set-up like that..

it made me hungry for orange sorbet

user posted image

Edited by cor_raven

that picture, now makes me feel very angry, because i've seen it so many times, argh get rid of it, its driving me mad.. wacko.gif , any chance of putting up another picture to react to, a fresh one..

Sort of made me feel like obliterating a peaceful village. mellow.gif

Burnside! How can you say its a girls Titbit? It takes two to create sex magic, the depths of this picture contains an invocation of tanrtic sexuality deep within it which is the most tantalising experience, may I suggest you look again for this picture is very magical.

Earthygirl, you are not lacking anything for you have already said that you see serenity within this picture, which I first saw. It was only when I looked deeper into it , I saw all these other things too. Look deeper into the center of the picture until it draws you in, then I know you will see it too.

Deadly Nightshade.

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

xxx.

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

Earthygirl,,,it made me a little cross-eyed too! eyecrazy.gif Otherwise, I also saw a certain sexual aspect within the painting as others have stated. Maybe thats because I'm a man.wink2.giflaugh.gif Seriously though, I wonder if it depicts a fetus' point of view during birth??? Hmmmmmm.dontgetit.gif Maybe it's representitive of the moment of death, which is said to be the utmost of peace and tranquility.mellow.gif It also reminds me of an exploding star, or a close-up shot of the Sun's surface. That would certainly make you feel warm. The fact is, it's an impressionist's painting, you can see whatever you're mind projects within the swirls of yellows.

However, I have meditated for more years than I'd like to admit. Therefore, I know that bright yellows is not colors that are normally inducive to reaching a state of deep relaxation. Usually the colors that we use as focal points are blues, grays and blacks. I am however going to grab the pic and play with it a bit-just for the fun of it. grin2.gif First impressions are often decieving,,,ya know? wink2.gif I might find it amazing,,,that is when I'm in a more relaxing setting than I am in at this moment. wacko.gif

It made me sneeze. tongue.gif

BTW,,,I believe that the reason that so many people are posting that this pic makes them angry mad.gif is that yellow is one of the colors of anger, rage and hostlity. ohmy.gif I just had to add this post-script. thumbsup.gif For the record, anger is NOT one the feelings that this work invokes in me. Hey, I get angry alot, but this painting just doesn't do it for me.grin2.gif Nevertheless, I thought THIS would be an interesting "tidbit," (of a different kind than previously mentioned though.) whistling2.giflaugh.gif

At first, I experienced a feeling of love, and then that God was looking over me. I am not feeling any calmer, mind you. I think it is also peaceful too.

By unfocusing my eyes, the thing became 3 slightly dimensional and I could see a face that looked much like the peice of sculture that Seventh Son had on his posting - this was before I saw SS's posting. wacko.gif

Wings of Selkhet Posted on Aug 5 2004, 11:25 AM

It made me sneeze.  tongue.gif

blink.gif

the colour is all wrong. it should be blue and white and in between.

the patterns reminded me of heaven , and Buddha for some reason, even though I am not buddhist nor christian.

but I couldnt look at it for too long....the colour was just too bright and made my eyes hurt.....

For me, I see a picture of an angel. Its a little boy angel with hands together saying his prayer and kneeling down. It makes me feel good. original.gif

It makes me feel destructive and angry...... But that probably says more about me then the picture really....

hello i saw something moving , it looked really small like a person dancing but maybe i was looking at it to long lol

Yes thats one of the things I saw Hippy girl as I gazed right into the very center of it, when it sucked me in, I saw the goddess of love dancing, sort of luring me deeper.

Deadly Nightshade

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

xxx.

hi deadly nightshade

least some1 else saw it lol i had to look at it again to make sure i wasnt seening things....

To be totally honest with you I don't feel anything when I looked at it.