Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When You look at this Pic, how do you feel?

earthygirl04

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• MichaelS

• Falco Rex

• Deadly Nightshade

Strange feeling. It felt as if the image is 'staring' me :S

honestly, and I'm not just trying to be a smart azz, the first thing i thought was "vagina"

Doesn't do that much for me, but it does make me feel slightly calm.

I saw an S.

• 2 weeks later...

Something strangely erotic ...

It looks like an out of focus yellow cloud to me... Kind of like what I see in the toilet after way too many beers... as I'm bracing against the wall and reaching for the handle... :blink:

first thing i thought too like Translikestate was vagina lol idk why..then the mummy came to mind, that evil dude in the movie with all that sand. and then i kinda saw a nice shape to it like a women almost.

<b>It is said that this art will calm and tranquilize any person with problems and it will, at the same time, infuse much energy of peace and creativity for that person. Which means, we can assume the painting has a meditative means. This is considered a mystic art, based on the healing energy that sustains the universal order. </b>

<b>So when you stare at the picture below what does it do for you? Do you feel relaxed, feel a soothing effect, do you feel anxiety, or do you get any kind of vibes at all?</b>

<b>To be honest, it only made me feel crosseyed. But I thought maybe it just didn't work for me. So I thought I would let each of you be the judge of it for yourselves.</b>

It made me feel good. I instantly thought of the 'big bang'. Then I was comparing it to nebulae and gas clouds.

edit: oh wow, I didn't realise how long this thread was. I replied to the first post. lol

Edited by Mentalcase

<b>It is said that this art will calm and tranquilize any person with problems and it will, at the same time, infuse much energy of peace and creativity for that person. Which means, we can assume the painting has a meditative means. This is considered a mystic art, based on the healing energy that sustains the universal order. </b>

<b>So when you stare at the picture below what does it do for you? Do you feel relaxed, feel a soothing effect, do you feel anxiety, or do you get any kind of vibes at all?</b>

<b>To be honest, it only made me feel crosseyed. But I thought maybe it just didn't work for me. So I thought I would let each of you be the judge of it for yourselves.</b>

I did not feel anything. Maybe if it was moving or somethin....?

So when you stare at the picture below what does it do for you? Do you feel relaxed, feel a soothing effect, do you feel anxiety, or do you get any kind of vibes at all?

I wasn't expecting it to work, but I must say it did have the soothing affect mentioned in your post above. I felt lighter in the sense that a weight (stress) had had been lifted from my shoulders.

Just a blurry mess to me. Never done well at those stain-type associations.

Given something tangible and real it can set my imagination flying.

Moving from nothing into something - birth. Emergence. Coming into existence.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel apprehensive not quite fearful but close.