Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When You look at this Pic, how do you feel?

earthygirl04

Well, first it made me very angry, and then i noticed sexual context in it, and then i had a strange desire to watch the Lord of the Rings movies.

That's pretty much it. I'm certainly not any calmer.

strange....i felt the same things....in the same order :hmm:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• MichaelS

• Falco Rex

• Deadly Nightshade

At first, I felt somewhat agiated, perhaps even angry. Then, I was amused by my own reaction considering the post had said it was going to make me feel calm.

I'm not sure if colors like these can have strongly predictable results over a large number of people.

It gave me a really negative feeling, like I wanted to break the monitor or something <_<

I think it would work well as a torturing method.

-"Speak! Where are the hidden files?!"

-"I'll tell you! I'll tell you everything, just please, for the love of God, don't show me this picture any longer!"

:P:D

Don't you mean "Where is the REBEL BASE"? lol

Luke....I am your....picture.....

LMAO, sorry. Just got started giggling at this one. It felt like somewhat of a distraction for me, like I was trying to look at 20 angles of it at once....I dunno...

Just had to have my say. It gave me a headache and made me feel kind of sick to the stomach...didn't look for long, because of this. In fact, it was a few short seconds...

Hello Friends:

Well, for a while there I think it was moving around the midel of it,

then it did stop moving. It is pretty and kind of cosmic, but any calmer-

nope. ^_^

I saw war and anger. I think with a lot of people, it's just the power of suggestion, though.

--Jon

I couldn't look at it long. It was giving me a headache. Although I feel unusually sleepy now, lol.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one that sorta felt sick?

it gave me a headache and i saw the face of an old man and then it seemed that the picture began to spin very slowly

Also saw sexual context, then it just looked like an out of focus peach. Blue is supposed to be the calming color, this pic could also look like a sunspot to me.

Well, first it made me very angry, and then i noticed sexual context in it, and then i had a strange desire to watch the Lord of the Rings movies.

That's pretty much it. I'm certainly not any calmer.

Haha! That was my first impression, but then I started to stare at it. At first, I felt as if I were stuck in the air staring down at an explosion. Not very good. Then, I see the face of a male lion. Doesnt do anything for me. Odd picture, I like it, but it's just a distorted face of a male lion.

It could be one of the creepiest pic I can remember ever being asked to stare into and explain my feelings about. :no: Does anybody else feel very uncomfortable after looking into it. It reminds me of some kind of freaky deamon. Not good at all

It looks like one thousand images at once. All imagies trying bring thier faces to the forefront. But never achieving this.

When I looked at that Picture and touched the Screen over he Picture I began to see myself surrounded by a Golden Light.

Then I see something being projected high into the Universe as it follows an image of Planet Earth out into space.

I then see a golden Image followed by a white cloth which tells me I should wash my hands of a situation in my life and instead project on more universal things.

I would love to get my hands on the original picture and its Creator and touch the picture more as a psychic and see what else comes to me.

Thanks for posting that picture because I intend to revisit it often and touch the screen image of the Picture and see what else flows from the picture through my sensitives fingers because who knows more mysteries of the Universe may be forthcoming.

(I refer to the picture posted when this discussion first opened and I explain this beause afer seeing the picture I skipped all the posts and touched the picture then replied, and now I am going back to read how everyone else reacted to the picture without those posts having influenced my thinking in any way.)

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

I looked at it...I looked some more...I didn't feel anything, but I did ask myself a question...why am I looking at this...and then... I did feel something!! I was annoyed with myself for looking.

At first I was feeling very uneasy as if something was going to pop out at me.

Then I just starred into it and it felt like it was moving back and forth and the room around me got very small...