Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When You look at this Pic, how do you feel?

earthygirl04

I feel floatish.. then, it activates my fear of infinite hallway... sad.gif suckign me in and it's moving in and out giving me anxieties crying.gif

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthygirl04

• MichaelS

• Falco Rex

• Deadly Nightshade

I've loved everyones replies on this topic!!! tongue.gif I have enjoyed them so much I thought I would give everyone a new picture to take a look at. grin2.gif So come on everyone and take a good look and share with us what you see. tongue.gif I can't wait to hear your replies !! thumbsup.giftongue.gif

post-7651-1096856602.jpg

Edited by earthygirl04

I feel as if I'm staring at the floor of a bank..

Don't like that yellow color... If it had been blue or green, I think I would have liked it better... w00t.gif

looks like an old man sticking his tounge out at me, that made me angry, then it all blotched together and made me sleepy then i realised i could make that in phtoshop...hehe

Oh Earthygirl!!! tongue.gif You just HAD to, didn't you?wink2.gifgrin2.gif Okay,,,today it reminds me of a Butterscotch Candy. laugh.gif Yuuuuuum! thumbsup.gif

I feel like pouring something on to that dimension laugh.gif Looks like a funnel or tunnel. w00t.gif

*reaches in to see if her hand can get through*

The first pic looks like a first hand view of some projectile vomiting....i felt nothing.

First pic I saw a stick man dancing and an arrow blink.gif

Second pic was some sorta interdimensional........Thing wacko.gif

Second pic to me looks like a picture of a planet surface from space.... not sure which is that color though.... But thats what it looks like to me...

Not so sure I like this one earthy girl. At a quick glance it gave off some negative energies suggested by the left hand lower part. It made me anxious , upset and angry for some reason. Shown to the wrong person, I think this could invoke jealousies, mostly of money/greed. I ll have a good look later EarthyGirl.

Deadly Nightshade

In Perfect Love

In Perfect Trust

So Blessed Be.

xxx.

Tried staring at it twice, thinking i'd missed something the first time. Sorry it did nothing for me whistling2.gif

It relaxed, but made me aware of the scent of my deodorant. dontgetit.gif

When I looked at the second pic, I can see a woman right off. She has golden hair and a crown on her head. Her dress is long and tight and seems to literally "root" into the earth. (Ok, actually it reminds me of the universe, however she's still "rooted" into it.) In another spot I see a single eye staring back at me and in yet another spot, I see a face of an older man with a beard and mustache. huh.gif

As for making me feel anything,.....it didn't. wink2.gif But it made me think of how the Universe extends farther than our knowledge (technical & otherwise) is capable of seeing, and that we are all a part of this mass universe, rooted together so to speak, and watched over by the all seeing eye of the Universe. grin2.gif Ok that's what I see anyway... tongue.gif

I felt like I had woken up with my face pressed against an orange coloured marble tile...

Stewey1972 Posted on Aug 9 2004, 12:59 PM

I felt like I had woken up with my face pressed against an orange coloured marble tile... 

lol ! tongue.gif

then the hangover kicked in, and realized I had woken up with my face pressed against tiling... but the sort of cheesy green tile used in military washroom...

When I looked at the second pic, I can see a woman right off. She has golden hair and a crown on her head. Her dress is long and tight and seems to literally "root" into the earth.

This is what I see in the second pic also. A Queen of some sort.

Stewey1972 Posted on Aug 9 2004, 02:26 PM

then the hangover kicked in, and realized I had woken up with my face pressed against tiling... but the sort of cheesy green tile used in military washroom... 

Yuck!!! tongue.gif

Earthygirl- It's pretty hideous tiling. tongue.gif

I do like the picture though. Think I'll use it as a background for my Sig when I make it. original.gif

Stewey1972 Posted on Aug 9 2004, 03:58 PM

Earthygirl- It's pretty hideous tiling.  tongue.gif 

I do like the picture though. Think I'll use it as a background for my Sig when I make it.  original.gif 

Glad you like it! grin2.gif See?! Maybe it brings you feeling of enjoyment? tongue.gif

Glad you like it! grin2.gif See?! Maybe it brings you feeling of enjoyment? tongue.gif

I just like the off kilter appearance... If I were to change it to green (which is my trademark colour), it would look pretty cool. original.gif

Keep the pictures coming! LOL

I definitely picked up on the "tidbit" aspect of the image. . . . wink2.gif

I felt an odd combination of aggitation and serenity when I looked at this. Not sure why.

Oh, and another thing. I was wondering if other people do this: ever since I was little and I would stare at anything, even for a few seconds, it would move. Faces would blink and speak and smile or frown, waves on the ocean would crash and receed, etc. One time I was watching a small black spot on the ceiling, about the size of a bug, when it started moving about, flittering its legs and wings. On closer inspection, it was merely a chip in the plaster. This picture just whirled around like a cloud in a storm collapsing in on itself. Does this happen to anyone else?

i can make this happen if i try, but it takes about 5 minutes

Edited by nate0192