Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO ? photographed over Australia

Still Waters

A PROSPECTOR who went to find gold in the hills thinks he may have found something better - evidence that aliens really do exist.

Adam Cainero believes he captured a photograph of an alien spacecraft hovering above an escarpment near Majors Creek, in the Southern Tablelands near Braidwood.

After an unsuccessful weekend fossicking for gold Mr Cainero and a friend were making the long trip home when he stopped to take a snap of the steep mountain they had driven down.

When he got home, Mr Cainero said he realised he had found gold of another kind after all.

"I just took a picture of the mountain range and the sun was in my eyes so I just kind of pointed and shot," Mr Cainero said. "Then we looked at the picture - we were, like, no way."

With its shape and its position in the sky, Mr Cainero said he immediately knew the black object was a UFO.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c87

• Kali74

• bee

• Missile Punch

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they described his reaction makes me think it's fake. :yes:

However, I decided to watch Ancient Aliens again today, and thinking about that, if it was a real spaceship, perhaps he should have gone towards it. Apparantly they came here searching for gold. :lol:

Found this more interesting it was at the bottom of the linked page, apologies if it's been posted.

From June 2, 2010

My link

Found this more interesting it was at the bottom of the linked page, apologies if it's been posted.

From June 2, 2010

My link

Look in the top right corner of that photo, just below the sun rays are two more of the same thing, just smaller.

Look in the top right corner of that photo, just below the sun rays are two more of the same thing, just smaller.

I think those are what the photograph is of just blown up in the middle, the rest of the slides are even better.

I think those are what the photograph is of just blown up in the middle, the rest of the slides are even better.

No there are definately two other objects, I would post the photo on here and highlight it, but don't think I'm allowed as its someone elses photo. I just saved it though and zoomed in and there are definately two more objects, but they could just be bugs.

No there are definately two other objects, I would post the photo on here and highlight it, but don't think I'm allowed as its someone elses photo. I just saved it though and zoomed in and there are definately two more objects, but they could just be bugs.

Ya, just looked again...you're right.

Somehow looks fake to me.

OMG u just reminded me I have Ancient Aliens waiting for me at home on my DVR. Yay, my day just got a little better :)

But yea, this pic looks fake to me. Where it was blown up, doesn't it kind of look like the edges around the clouds were airbrushed?

The two "other" objects in the enhanced photo are not present in the unenhanced version. click the pic to go through the rest of the gallery and you'll see it.

The two "other" objects in the enhanced photo are not present in the unenhanced version. click the pic to go through the rest of the gallery and you'll see it.

Hmmmmm......weird.:huh:

Are the two smaller objects the same as the blown up ones? if so they are not the same, the smaller ones have vapour trails to the right of them and the blown up ones just show clouds?

Looks like he cropped one of the trees, and "raised" it.

The phenomena has something of a history in the area, I believe that would indicate a natural phenomena.

I guess there is not much money in prospecting, one has to attempt other avenues. It is a UFO at this moment in time, but calling it alien in the article is plain ridiculous.

In regard to the original post, why would an advanced vehicle of any kind (terrestrial or otherwise) be designed as a misshapen blob?

A mysterious flying object spotted over Australia?

Don't worry, it's probably just another great shot by Kevin Pietersen.

The pic in the OP made me think of one of these...

041125111052z041201282344.jpg

Can't remember where I got the pic from, now...should have made a note...

:mellow:

You been rummaging through my garage again?!!! :D

Here you are Bee (the cylon "eye" in the air intake isnt real but the rest of the program is)...

The X-47B will be a transformational, carrier-capable, multi-mission, unmanned combat air vehicle. Strike fighter-sized, it is a survivable, long range, high endurance and persistent platform capable of a variety of missions including Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and Time Sensitive Targeting/Strike.

X-47B UCAS

lgm_unveiling.jpg

You been rummaging through my garage again?!!! :D

Yeah....just taking a few snaps...nosing around..as you do... :P

Here you are Bee (the cylon "eye" in the air intake isnt real but the rest of the program is)...

Oh ok...ta....now I'm thinking I might have got it from one of your posts?

But I do think the photo in the OP looks like human aircraft....I'm just not getting

the possible ET feel from it...at all

:)

(sigh) It can never just be a clear, non-fuzzy picture. Oh well, I guess there would be no no thrill without the chase.

(sigh) It can never just be a clear, non-fuzzy picture. Oh well, I guess there would be no no thrill without the chase.

If it were clear and non fuzzy people would be yelling that it was CGI. No photographic evidence, while fun to look at and imagine, will ever be absolute proof for everyone. The only thing that will prove their existence, hands down, would have to be a world wide first hand sighting where anyone can walk outside and see for themselves. However, even then they'll be those spouting things like mass hallucination, hologram or some kind of something.

Edited by Raina

If it were clear and non fuzzy people would be yelling that it was CGI. No photographic evidence, while fun to look at and imagine, will ever be absolute proof for everyone. The only thing that will prove their existence, hands down, would have to be a world wide first hand sighting where anyone can walk outside and see for themselves. However, even then they'll be those spouting things like mass hallucination, hologram or some kind of something.

Haha so true my friend, so true. Humanity = Toughest crowd ever