Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog Man

Fred Saluga

Hi:

I am new to the group. My name is Fred Saluga and I am an ex police oficer and I am also a State Section Director with MUFON and an Investigator with the Pennsylvania Big Foot Society.

I am interested in obtaining information on dogman sightings in the U.S. I am very interested inightings in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.

I would like to thank you all for your cooperation and all information forwarded will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi:

I am new to the group. My name is Fred Saluga and I am an ex police oficer and I am also a State Section Director with MUFON and an Investigator with the Pennsylvania Big Foot Society.

I am interested in obtaining information on dogman sightings in the U.S. I am very interested inightings in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.

I would like to thank you all for your cooperation and all information forwarded will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Might have better luck in the Sighting's portion of the forums.

Also, consider looking at Texas. Some of the more recent dog man sightings seem to be centred around there.

Hi:

Thanks,

I hate to sound like a rook, but what are the ledgends of the dog man? I don't think I know anything about it but would like to know. Welcome to UM by the way! I too am an ex police officer, and I will tell you one thing, I have seen some crazy things out on patrol at night. Some I could explain, some I could not. Dog Man I don't think I have ever heard of, but where I live the big thing here is Bigfoot.

Rocketgirl B)

I'm not sure what dogman is? Are you talking about something werewolfish, like the bray road and paradise road beasts of Wi?

I'm not sure what dogman is? Are you talking about something werewolfish, like the bray road and paradise road beasts of Wi?

A dogman is where its part dog and part man. A werwolfish is a wolf with part fish.

• Like 2

A dogman is where its part dog and part man. A werwolfish is a wolf with part fish.

OMG! Thats to funny!

Hi:

Thanks,

What do you make of this Possible HellHound Sighting - Both my brother and I saw a creature (Florida)? What do you make of the suggestion that the Ohio dogmen are in fact a species of spectral swamp mammal which is reported all over the states? Edited by Humblemun

Sorry, I just couldn't help it:

Dog Man in the big city!

The best track they did before all that really commercial rubbish.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA! That was brilliant! :tu:

Edited by Coffey

LMAO :) Maybe I should have said werewolfy?

tee hee, I was just wondering if dogman is just a canine/man type of thing like some wolf/man types of things? Or more like a man with a doggie head, like a collie or something? I don't know what the difference is supposed to be, lol.

These type of stories just make me laugh out so loud, the next doors cat as ran away :yes:

post-49356-0-50819400-1292068563_thumb.j

LMAO :) Maybe I should have said werewolfy?

tee hee, I was just wondering if dogman is just a canine/man type of thing like some wolf/man types of things? Or more like a man with a doggie head, like a collie or something? I don't know what the difference is supposed to be, lol.

The Texas Dog Men sightings have primarily been reported as man-shaped creatures with spotted fur and the head of a German Shepherd type dog (I.e. Sharp muzzle, pointed ears) while outside of TX it's been reported more as a massive black dog on its hindlegs.

In Korea, there is a legend about a fox with nine tails that can turn into a human being, and also feeds on human livers. There are so many of these shape shifter stories in various countries.

I hate to sound like a rook, but what are the ledgends of the dog man? I don't think I know anything about it but would like to know. Welcome to UM by the way! I too am an ex police officer, and I will tell you one thing, I have seen some crazy things out on patrol at night. Some I could explain, some I could not. Dog Man I don't think I have ever heard of, but where I live the big thing here is Bigfoot.

Rocketgirl B)

Hi Rocketgirl

Where do you live? There have been many Dog Man sightings in Michigan and Wisconsin in the last few years.There are even books written about the Dog man.

Hi Rocketgirl

Where do you live? There have been many Dog Man sightings in Michigan and Wisconsin in the last few years.There are even books written about the Dog man.

Hi Fred,

I live in Washington State. We have some ledgends here but I have never heard of the dog man. We have Bigfoot here. One night my partner was running code and almost hit one! He was pretty freaked out at the time! So bigfoot we have. Have you seen the dog man? I will look on the net for some info but right now our power keeps going off and on because of the winter storms. Seems like I just get on and the power goes out! So let me know and have a good day! I hope you don't have to much snow but I see that some parts of the US are really geting slamed.

Rocketgirl B)

• 2 years later...

Hi. Im new to this site but was checking into other DOGMAN sightings. I live in North Central Texas where a legend was actually true back in the 60's and 70's. Anyone wanting some info on this just say the word and I will explain and tell you what this Dogman looked like. I went to the location many times and all of the history checked out and was one of the scarriest times of my life .