Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Blame The Gays For WikiLeaks' says Social

THE MATRIX

My link

Bryan Fischer, the "Director of Issues Analysis" for the conservative Christian group the American Family Association, wrote on his blog this week that gays -- not Julian Assange -- are responsible for the thousands of government documents released by Assange's WikiLeaks.

More specifically, Fischer assumes that the alleged WikiLeaks source Private Bradley Manning was "at minimum" seriously confused about his sexuality. He then really stretches things when he suggests that Manning leaked the documents to wage war on the military's Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redhen

• questionmark

• Admiral Danger

• THE MATRIX

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant help but laugh at it :P

it's like saying "blame santa" about the cold weather

My skepticism is going of the radar here.

For I fear the blame game's afoot!

I always thought he was sick in his head after the "feminization of the Medal of Honor" crap he spouted, now I am convinced he is a latent homo in denial... nobody else can see homosexuals at fault everywhere.

If gays are responcible, then I finnaly have something I can support them in.

Take a look at Ann Coulter's article and tell me what's implausible about it. Sounds like a believable explanation to me.

http://news.yahoo.co...dontaskdonttell

Total homophobic crap, there were as many gay spies as there were spies cheating on their wives. Blackmail was always a good weapon. Ms Coulter should inform herself before she spouts crap. But I am afraid that information is not what she is about (at least in this case).

Total homophobic crap, there were as many gay spies as there were spies cheating on their wives. Blackmail was always a good weapon. Ms Coulter should inform herself before she spouts crap. But I am afraid that information is not what she is about (at least in this case).

I'm not talking about her reference to the Cambridge spies, I mean the reason for Private Bradley Manning's act; "According to Bradley's online chats, he was in "an awkward place" both "emotionally and psychologically." So in a snit, he betrayed his country by orchestrating the greatest leak of classified intelligence in U.S. history."

"Bradley's friends told the Times they suspected "his desperation for acceptance -- or delusions of grandeur" may have prompted his document dump. "

From the NY Times article it seems he was always a prima dona, even in grade school;

“He would get upset, slam books on the desk if people wouldn’t listen to him or understand his point of view,” said Chera Moore, who attended elementary and junior high school with him. “He would get really mad, and the teacher would say, ‘O.K., Bradley, get out.’ ”

"And it seems the more isolated he felt in the military — he wore custom dog tags that said “Humanist,” and friends said he kept a toy fairy wand on his desk in Iraq — the more he clung to his hacker friends. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/us/09manning.html

Hes the homo, in the old aged view of it i mean. A bit like a dick emery sketch :w00t: