Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tales from the Children of the Sea, Volume 1

UM-Bot

Jann Burner: When the American and world economy finally collapsed a group of people decided to take to the sea instead of the Welfare line. These people chose to live in ocean kayaks and they cruised the area from Alaska through to Panama. In Tales of The Children of The Sea, Vol. I, The Last Wooden House, a shape shifting teller of tales comes to their fire one night and tells them a story.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• devilmaycare

• Trog

Top Posters In This Topic

I envy people with a vivid imagination simply because I believe the imagination is something one is born with , you either have it or you don't .

Imaginative people are the play actors and the story tellers , who can prance and dance around on stage and deliver their lines with gusto and conviction , and when it comes to ad-lib their spontaneity makes the rest of us look like tongue tied children .

Jann Burner's fertile imagination can titillate ones mind , even when he lets it run wild his writing is still quite delightful to read , however , as for 'Get a Clue' and forgetting who we are , we are every one who has ever lived , we've done great things as well as dastardly things and for that reason we aren't allowed to remember who we are .

And for 'Modern Life' , there has to be a reason for what's happening for it to happen , nothing in life , modern or otherwise , is random and we aren't allowed to change the script , we're just play actors doing the best we can with the roll we've been handed .

Mr. Burner can dress up our existence in as many fancy words as he likes , but it would appear that he has not yet worked out the plot , so may be a vivid imagination can be a drawback as well as a blessing , but that's just my opinion , and I'll still read his articles .

• 1 month later...