Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie Image Captured in Woods

Pandora7321

BERWICK, Louisiana -- A deer hunter captures a spooky image wandering through the Louisiana woods at night.

A hunter near Baton Rouge says he found this freaky photo on his deer stand camera.

The hunting camera was broken but the memory card was still there and so was this bizarre image.

It looks like a cross between a human and an animal, with long slender appendages and glowing eyes.

The hunter says he just hopes it's a vegetarian, if he runs into it in the woods again.

arrow3.gifRead more...

There is a picture if you click on the link. I'm just curious what you guys think about it.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• NatureBoff

• quillius

• Meridianite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

creepy not sure its real still creepy

I saw that on Cryptomundo this morning. Very strange if it's real. I did some research and saw people saying it was anything from an alien to a sick bear with mange to a big foot type creature. All in all I'm thinking fake but you never know.

the eyes probly were not glowing cause the deer cameras use flash so in the pics even the deers eyes glow for the rest i cant tell ya he looks zobieish to me thats just my opinion

but definetly not human at least not completly

I saw that on Cryptomundo this morning. Very strange if it's real. I did some research and saw people saying it was anything from an alien to a sick bear with mange to a big foot type creature. All in all I'm thinking fake but you never know.

Aaaah, sick bear with mange sounds like the best natural explanation. Anything I've ever seen with mange looks crazy as all get out once all the hair is gone. YIKES!

Completely fake, but also very creepy. It'd make a great horror flick setup.

I have seen this somewhere before...I am sure it was proven fake.....oh memory where are you ...why do you not work properly anymore :wacko:

will try and remember and see if i can find some info/links etc :tu:

nevermind I wont comment

Edited by The Paranormal Skeptic

Oh, but you have to hear the banter from the news girls, thats more entertaining..

Edited by Talion

Been having problems embeding media.

Edited by Talion

There is a picture if you click on the link. I'm just curious what you guys think about it.

I don't think it's a fake, it's not the kind of thing woodsmen/hunters do, that's more of a college undergraduate occupation. It doesn't appear to be like the Louisiana Swamp Monster described by Harlan Ford and others, which is more of a werewolf-type cryptid. The Honey Island Swamps are also in the eastern part of the State which makes it even less likely to be the same creature. This looks humanoid and not something I was expecting after reading the intro. Interesting stuff though. It has well developed shoulder muscles and seems to be reacting to the infra-red lights of the trailcam bearing it's teeth. It's also on it's knees with what appear to look like long legs behind it. If real, I suspect that it's a tree-dwelling humanoid which ventures out at night. It also reminds me of the Spanish footage of something similar, see here if you're brave enough

post-94765-0-69902000-1291998473_thumb.j

post-94765-0-59280400-1291998529_thumb.p

post-94765-0-62968400-1291998615_thumb.p

Edited by Humblemun

I don't think it's a fake, it's not the kind of thing woodsmen/hunters do, that's more of a college undergraduate occupation. It doesn't appear to be like the Louisiana Swamp Monster described by Harlan Ford and others, which is more of a werewolf-type cryptid. The Honey Island Swamps are also in the eastern part of the State which makes it even less likely to be the same creature. This looks humanoid and not something I was expecting after reading the intro. Interesting stuff though.

I have to smile at your reply, but hey thats your opinion. For me its a very poor retouch, to many things saying 'fake' for me really.

There is no way in hell it's a bear or animal like that. You can see the bottom of the legs raised up as it's on it's knees. It is either fake (most likely) or some really creepy humanoid thing. Is the Decent 3 been announced yet by any chance? Might be a viral ad.

I have to smile at your reply, but hey thats your opinion. For me its a very poor retouch, to many things saying 'fake' for me really.

How about the
, did you see it?? I just noticed that the Spanish video humanoid was taken at 1.15am and the Louisiana trailcam flash at 1.44am. Coincidence? Edited by Humblemun

How about the

, did you see it?? I just noticed that the Spanish video humanoid was taken at 1.15am and the Louisiana trailcam flash at 1.44am. Coincidence?

The Spanish one has been all over the internet as different things, you are referring to it like it was evidence. I'm sure the people behind it admitted it was fake before.

Edited by Coffey

Yeah i have seen it, and using time lines is just another straw clutch for me lol.

The Spanish one has been all over the internet as different, you are referring to it like it was evidence. I'm sure the people behind it admitted it was fake before.

You're just guessing that they admitted it was a fake or I suspect they said it was a fake to keep everyone quiet in Roman Catholic Spain. They sounded genuine on the video, there's no way they faked the moments of terror imo.

And here is the proof that aliens exist, do you follow a god with the same pasion?

That is a fake ! First , it IS NOT a trail camera picture , no time stamp information at all...." If " it were a trail cam ( it is not ) it would be a IR flash ( if it were not , the pic would be in color ).....Anyone who knows trail cameras knows that is fake........Here is a close up ( closer than that fake pic ) of a night shot with a trail camera IR flash....post-92206-0-00763300-1292000825_thumb.j

Edited by Sakari

You're just guessing that they admitted it was a fake or I suspect they said it was a fake to keep everyone quiet in Roman Catholic Spain. They sounded genuine on the video, there's no way they faked the moments of terror imo.

Come on, be serious here. You've heard of 'acting' before, haven't you?

I'm not sure what I'm worried more about, the fact that people waste their time on making such a thing, or how easily some people will buy into it.

Come on, be serious here. You've heard of 'acting' before, haven't you?

I'm not sure what I'm worried more about, the fact that people waste their time on making such a thing, or how easily some people will buy into it.

jj5jz7.gif

How about the

, did you see it?? I just noticed that the Spanish video humanoid was taken at 1.15am and the Louisiana trailcam flash at 1.44am. Coincidence?

i could see you thinking it was a coincidence if both were taken at the same time. they weren't.

as for that video. terror? there was no terror. they were more like yikes, let's get out of here...no screaming no freaking out.

what were these guys doing out in the middle of the night with a flash light in the first place?

silly humans.

Edited by JGirl