Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie Image Captured in Woods

Pandora7321

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• NatureBoff

• quillius

• Meridianite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looked so fake, I thought it was a cardboard cut out, before I read it was a viral game thing.

The position of the upper torso, in relation to the legs looks wrong. The legs look like they were cut into the image, but are forward around the chest. They should be further back. But, if it's a ghouly; maybe they look like that.

Crap i should probably go apologize to this guy i didnt realize Smeagol got out of his cage again crap im in trouble

smeagol.jpg

Looks like something from one of my sons games!!

Edited by sandcat

HOLY....I'm sitting in the dark and I think "Oh, let's have a look at UM" and I get THAT in my face?!

I hope to God that it is an advertisement or another fake because it's horrifying as all get out.

I don't think its real. If it is then it's definitely not something with mange. Those are human feet and they look quite long. the torso is rather small though. It's eye are rather large. I'd say 100% its fake, but if not then it is either a zombie or vampire

I still find it amazing that the last 3-4 replies did not even read this thread......

The mystery is solved , no need to keep " guessing " on what it is.......

Read people blush.gif .........All you have to do is go back a few replies , not hard.

And yet two pages later, it's STILL going on. :P

And yet two pages later, it's STILL going on. :P

I'm Glad I am not alone in this .... thumbsup.gif

I am going to throw out a guess so I can join in.....

I think it is some Viral Add for a movie or game coming out.....I will check into it when I get time blush.gif

Edited by Sakari

Even though this looks fake it does look awesomely spooky. Makes me want to proof that it is real just to scare some people some more! And then have it be my friend!! :-)

Whatever! This is totally fake. My girlfriend says saw this picture 3 years ago. LAME. Also, like someone mentioned earlier, WHERE IS THE GENITALIA? Let's use our brains, please!

The more I think about this , I swear someone new what it was.....If only I could remember....mellow.gif

It is posted somewhere.......blush.gif

This picture almost looks like that fake fallen angel video where two guys walk around in the middle of the night and they see some strange feathers. They come around a bush and this skinny dude is sitting there.

LOL!

They say that the creature has resemblence to Spiderman!

They are trying to say that any person lying on knees with hands down :yes: is a Spiderman!

LoL!

and regarding that bright eyes, its common when you shoot pictures of animals with flash!!

and the FUNNIEST thing is that how perfectly the hunter was able to take a snap of the creature, it seems that the creature was posing for him,

LOL!

Resistance sucksss. They are trying anything to build hype and compete against Call of Duty.

Erm.... Not really.

Resistances competition is Gears of war franchise and the Halo franchise, as Resistance is a PS3 exclusive and is used to boost PS3 sales where as the 2 I mentioned are of the same genre and are exclusive to Xbox. Gears of war is it's main competition, they even copied the Orange eye themed monsters etc from Gears of war and they are both classed as survival horrors. (Even though gears 2 kind of lost that feel to it compared tot he dark gritty original)

You are saying that a PS3 exclusive survival horror is trying to take on a multi-platform FPS based on reality?!

The only games that really take on the COD franchise are Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honour as they are multi-platform FPS's based on realism. (Well BC2 is a little different as it includes vehicles which puts it in it's own league in my opinion)

looks like a creature from resistance ...

It is....... LOL

Looks like something from one of my sons games!!

It is....... LOL (deja vu?)

I don't think its real. If it is then it's definitely not something with mange. Those are human feet and they look quite long. the torso is rather small though. It's eye are rather large. I'd say 100% its fake, but if not then it is either a zombie or vampire

That looks fake............. but who knows!!!!

Whatever! This is totally fake. My girlfriend says saw this picture 3 years ago. LAME. Also, like someone mentioned earlier, WHERE IS THE GENITALIA? Let's use our brains, please!

It's NEW and a viral ad for the new Resistance game........ (this has already been proven)

Seriously read this before posting anymore theories ffs........

Sakari has already said this and people just carry on.......

It's NEW and a viral ad for the new Resistance game........ (this has already been proven)

Seriously read this before posting anymore theories ffs........

Sakari has already said this and people just carry on.......

Okay, I see what you mean now. It could be a marketing trick from a big company in order to sell more video games, right??

Okay, I see what you mean now. It could be a marketing trick from a big company in order to sell more video games, right??

precisely.

This one IS, someone posted a link to the website saying it was. :tu:

Ugh. Come on people! Unless a thread says specifically "Post your comments before reading anyone else's" You really should read through the entire thread before you post. Answers are given pretty quickly here, if the right people with time on their hands read through first. [/POed rant]