Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
notalis

Wrong place for these posts?

notalis

I came to this section looking for questions and comments about skepticism about spirituality, meaning the belief in the existence of other planes, other universes, the spirit world.

All these posts seem to be about religion or lack of. Why aren't they in the SPirituality, Religion and Beliefs section?

Mr.United_Nations

Because people argue in that forum that might offend people. This section is FOR arguements hence Skeptics vs Spirtual.

Karlis

Because people argue in that forum that might offend people. This section is FOR arguements hence Skeptics vs Spirtual.

That answer is pretty close, I guess. :tu:

More specifically, if one scrolls to the top of this page, this is what's posted there:

This board is primarily aimed at discussing the very nature of spirituality and related topics, so skeptic vs believer style debates are to be expected. For general discussion of religious related topics please visit the Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs board.

Karlis

I came to this section looking for questions and comments about skepticism about spirituality, meaning the belief in the existence of other planes, other universes, the spirit world.

~~~ ...

Welcome to UM Notalis. :)

Why not start a new thread, and see where it leads?

Regards,

Karlis

Edited by Karlis
Typo

notalis

That answer is pretty close, I guess. :tu:

More specifically, if one scrolls to the top of this page, this is what's posted there:

This board is primarily aimed at discussing the very nature of spirituality and related topics, so skeptic vs believer style debates are to be expected. For general discussion of religious related topics please visit the Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs board.

Gotcha ;-) Thanks, I'm such a noob.