Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Are RFID Chips The Mark Of The Beast?

Crocodonk

Iluckily they are voulentary at the moment), but can some one explain to me how it's the Mark Of The Beast?

Some people are saying that the book of revalation says that the mark will be in your forehead or in your right hand? It's been a while since I read the book of revelation, but I thought it said on your forehead, or on your right hand, not "in".

Hey Crocodonk, I don't have my Bible to hand to check but this is what the web has to say:

The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18

Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

http://www.av1611.org/666/whatis.html

It sure sounds like a chip to me. I'd prefer to give it a miss.

I've always considered the mark to be misinformation and control leading to focus upon material, animal things. That can be see in media even now with its emphasis on all-things-animalistic (vices). The control factor could easily be money as it already exists (mark in the hand). The constant reinforcement of wealth being all-important and the barrage of sex, food, violence, power, fame (vanity) and so on would be the mark on the head; 3rd eye = true sight; blinded by this constant stream to over-ride the ability to escape the lesser desires and rise above them to seek a higher purpose. It speaks to the power given to the ego (beast) to chase after these things to the exclusion of awareness of spiritual concerns.

RFID would certainly reinforce what has already gained momentum though.

• Like 1

Because it's the technology of the moment. Be sure that in two hundred years it will represent a different mark.

The book of revelation is all metaphor and allegory for the early Christians being persecuted. John was just trying to say that the Roman Emperors would get what was coming to them from God eventually. Taking it as serious doomsday prophecy is silly.

Exactly. What do the anti-Roman ravings of possibly intoxicated early Christians nearly 2,000 years ago have to do with integrated circuits and radio?

• Like 1

Hey Crocodonk, I don't have my Bible to hand to check but this is what the web has to say:

The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18

Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

http://www.av1611.org/666/whatis.html

It sure sounds like a chip to me. I'd prefer to give it a miss.

Exactly. It isnt hard to see how the mark could apply to RFID chips. What ever the mark is, it will have the ability to control ones finnances. With the push for one world government and one world currency, one can clearly see how no matter where you are in the world, there will come a day when you wont be able to buy or sell without it.

Things will get interesting from a religious viewpoint when/if the people are microchipped.

The credibility of the Bible will be at stake,because it says that everyone who takes the mark goes to hell.

But if nothing special happens after the microchipping,that'll prove that the Bible was wrong.

But on the other hand,if something special indeed happens,like the comeback of the Antichrist/Jesus,then it proves that the Bible was right.

Or more likely,someone made it to be "right",by executing the prophecies given in it.

Have you ever considered this:

Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right...

Things will get interesting from a religious viewpoint when/if the people are microchipped.

The credibility of the Bible will be at stake,because it says that everyone who takes the mark goes to hell.

But if nothing special happens after the microchipping,that'll prove that the Bible was wrong.

But on the other hand,if something special indeed happens,like the comeback of the Antichrist/Jesus,then it proves that the Bible was right.

Or more likely,someone made it to be "right",by executing the prophecies given in it.

Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right...

"Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right"...

yeah i always thought that, like maybe it isn't really prophecie and somebody or a group of people are making it happen.

Would really depend on how the PTB go about it. If it becomes law and anyone not taking it gets creamed, leaving only the branded remaining then it'd be a lot like the whole "The victor writes the history" scenario...leaving it very convenient to remove that aspect of religious influence/interference from a more permanent, totalitarian aspect since it's very likely there'd be some sort of 'fanatical' uprising from that institution against such things. It wouldn't be a stretch by current standards to label such people as terrorists, thus giving a huge margin of potential courses of action that would be available against any such peoples' prior civil rights. Could very well 'justify' persecution in that light. If anyone ever did realize it'd happened, it'd be too late. So on the chance that it is right, waiting to see it proven by being on the 'wrong' side is pretty dumb move. Yet so is going all ape-schnitzle over the issue if it's not. So like always it comes down to what a person believes in.

I've always wondered about religious scriptures being convenient tools for those in power to somehow direct agendas via mass expectations. Still, the agenda in this case would be rather transparent unless worked in subtly/patiently over time. Even then, what do you do with those who refuse? How could laws realistically justify not allowing people to trade or get food, etc. simply for not having such a thing? What do you do with the Mormons or the other naturalist groups and so on? The scenario would have to be such that anything we now know and are used to would have to be thrown out the window. To do that 'overnight' so to speak would spark serious conflict, so it's more believable to suggest that any such thing would be worked in slowly over time or that some major event would be used to suddenly justify needing to do such a thing.

Being a spiritual/historical text, I'm still keen on it's metaphors/parables towards that end with the whole worship of matter over worship of non-matter aspect. Not that those things don't eventually manifest themselves into the material world in some fashion...

Edited by Sevastiel

Wasn't 666 the number of "Nero Caesar", using the Hebrew system of numbers substituted for letters? In Revelations, the Beast and the Anti-Christ seem to be coded references to the Roman Empire and its rulers rather than to events 1,000 or 2,000 years later.

Exactly. What do the anti-Roman ravings of possibly intoxicated early Christians nearly 2,000 years ago have to do with integrated circuits and radio?

To the early Christians as well as the Jews, the Roman Empire represented tyranny, persecution, oppression and corruption. I don't think that anyone can understand the Historical Jesus except in that context, like when he casts the demons out of a man that are called "Legion, for we are many" and basically feeds them to the pigs.

This has to be a thinly veiled reference to the Roman legions occupying the country. I do think Jesus was a rebel or revolutionary of some kind, and that the rulers of that time and place saw him as a threat--perhaps someone who would lead a popular uprising. When Jesus talked about the Kingdom of God, my guess is that he was referring to the overthrow of the Roman Empire and its minions through an act of divine intervention.

By the way, which power in the modern world comes cloest to being the succesor to the Roman Empire?

Exactly. It isnt hard to see how the mark could apply to RFID chips. What ever the mark is, it will have the ability to control ones finnances. With the push for one world government and one world currency, one can clearly see how no matter where you are in the world, there will come a day when you wont be able to buy or sell without it.

What I been finding is that the RFID chips will replace physical currency, and act like a debit card implanted in your hand agmonst other things that the chip can do. Some parts of the world already have debit cards with these chips, but yeah if they made the RFID mandatory, you wouldn't be able to buy or sell with out it (Well for the most part anyway).

Still don't understand how 666 refers to the chip when thinking in that direction. I've heard things like 666 is actually 999, and or that 666 was the sign of Nero, and I've heard 666 is actually 616. The only numbers I can relate to RFID is the ID number your chip carries, but I think that a 9 or 14 digit number.

Iluckily they are voulentary at the moment), but can some one explain to me how it's the Mark Of The Beast?

Some people are saying that the book of revalation says that the mark will be in your forehead or in your right hand? It's been a while since I read the book of revelation, but I thought it said on your forehead, or on your right hand, not "in".

you said why in your first sentence. the reason their called the mark of the beast is because we used them on animals first.

right now we cant track them, but we are working on it.

What I been finding is that the RFID chips will replace physical currency, and act like a debit card implanted in your hand agmonst other things that the chip can do. Some parts of the world already have debit cards with these chips, but yeah if they made the RFID mandatory, you wouldn't be able to buy or sell with out it (Well for the most part anyway).

Still don't understand how 666 refers to the chip when thinking in that direction. I've heard things like 666 is actually 999, and or that 666 was the sign of Nero, and I've heard 666 is actually 616. The only numbers I can relate to RFID is the ID number your chip carries, but I think that a 9 or 14 digit number.

the un ipc code number for man starts with 666.

To the early Christians as well as the Jews, the Roman Empire represented tyranny, persecution, oppression and corruption. I don't think that anyone can understand the Historical Jesus except in that context, like when he casts the demons out of a man that are called "Legion, for we are many" and basically feeds them to the pigs.

This has to be a thinly veiled reference to the Roman legions occupying the country. I do think Jesus was a rebel or revolutionary of some kind, and that the rulers of that time and place saw him as a threat--perhaps someone who would lead a popular uprising. When Jesus talked about the Kingdom of God, my guess is that he was referring to the overthrow of the Roman Empire and its minions through an act of divine intervention.

By the way, which power in the modern world comes cloest to being the succesor to the Roman Empire?

that is what the jewish priests would have you believe, the ones from that time period. they even charged him with it when they took him to pilot. but pilot could find nothing wrong with what he said or did.

Just a random connection that got spread by the internet. RFID chips are scary, Mark of the Beast is scary, thus they must be one and the same. In a few decades some new thing will pop up that will be the Mark of the Beast.

Wished this kind of talk would knock off though. The Hindus are looking at us funny.

• Like 1

Most likely the "connection" between the microchip and the 666 originates from the following numerologic system,which has been circulating around the internet for some time now,especially in the conspiracy/occult circles:

A=6 : B=12 : C=18 : D=24 .... Y=150 : Z=156

When you count the value for the word "computer" using that system,you get 666.

And those implanted chips of course have small computers in them,so that makes them the 666-mark.

Also this same counting system says the following:

RFID = 222

HELL = 222

Also it says:

BUY = 288

SELL = 288

BARCODE = 288

So that offers some "evidence" that the RFID chip is "the mark of the beast",at least if you believe in numerology.

As a sidenote,there is a freeware computer program based onto this counting system,which is called "God's Calculator".

It makes counting the numbers a lot faster,and you can save the results too.

I programmed it myself,and you can get it here:

God's Calculator Download

Edited by Blackstaff

Here's my standard introductory reply to this question (it's been posted elsewhere):

Yes, the cross is the mark of the beast. The beast we are talking about is a political entity that once existed and whose remnants are still with us today. That beast (the second one of Revelations) was the Holy Roman Empire, whose religion was that of Rome and whose mark was the cross. It is still the mark of the Roman church and also of those daughter churces that although rejecting Rome's authority have continued to promulgate Romes wicked doctrines (immortal soul, supernatural devil, going to heaven etc). It adorns their building and their books, it is worn around the neck as jewelry, and those who worship that mark, will often give their lives in defence of it and what it represents. If you have ever wondered why anyone would accept the mark of the beast, you now know. It is widely accepted because, in error, people believe it is a "christian" symbol. As for all that stuff about the mark being a chip or some other hi-tech device, forget about that, it being only a story told by those who have already accepted the mark and are trying to deny it by finding another meaning for it. If you want to know more, study the history of the Holy Roman Empire and the Roman church.

sam13484

In my understanding of the language of the bible the mark of the beast was never a physical mark. It was the acceptance in ones heart/mind( the head) and in ones actions (the hand) of the anti christ rather than god.

If you accepted god you were sealed and marked in a differnt way

.The concept of chips and cards comes from a modern interpretation of the passage, "neither buy or sell" combined with the theology of one world government, ie a religious based amalgamation of american secular power and the catholic "empire" into one world govt. Under that scenarion one will be controlled by mechanisms. The first of these, in the 70's, was seen to be the electronic card and bar coding. Today it is the implanted chip.

If you accepted god you were sealed and marked in a differnt way

Yes indeed.

People often forget this when "the mark" is discussed.

It says in the revelation that the god's chosen will be "sealed in their foreheads".

And this happens before the beast comes into the scene.

This "god's mark" is compulsory according to the text;if you are one of the "chosen",you'll be marked.

So in the end times there will be two "human types":the ones marked for god (a minority),and other ones marked for the beast (a majority).

But how can you tell the two marks apart?

There is no accurate description given on them.

And of course the "lamb of god" described in the book of revelation can also be interpreted as "a beast".

And if you count the dragon too as a "beast",then you have four beasts in total:

The first beast (which rised from the sea)

The second beast (which rised from the earth)

The dragon (who gave its power to the first beast)

The "lamb of god".

So which one of these is the "real beast" ?

Edited by Blackstaff

mark beast is anti-christ mark most people are just questing

but this mark problay be something to disown your faith

i would say or it has mark with satan name

• 1 year later...

Greetings All,

The following is meant to educate not offend.

No Apoligies for the truth.

SEAL of the CREATOR

Peace: Ex. 13:9,16; Deu. 6:8; 11:18;Eze. 9: 4,6; Zech. 7: 9-10; 8: 16,17,19c;

Gal. 5: 22-23; Rev. 7: 3; 9: 4.

MARK of the BEAST

Violence: Ge. 6: 11-13; Jonah 3:8; Ps. 58: 2;140: 4; Is. 59: 6; Gal. 5:19-21;

Rev. 13:16-17.

In reference to the above list of scriptures, in plain English it goes like this.

“Both the Seal and the Mark are threefold in nature.

The first part concerns the conscience decisions that we make every moment of every day. These decisions occur in the frontal lobes of the brain, which are referred to in the O.T. as “ frontlets before thine eyes”.

The second part concerns What is in the individuals’ hands: Peace or Violence.

The third part concerns the Holy Days an individual observes.

Which do you have? EXAMINE YOURSELF! : 1 Cor. 11: 24-31.

Thank You.

Have a Nice Day.

I strongly believe that the visions and prophecies of the Book of Revelation were fueled by John's mental illness and mind-altering drugs.

Since human brains have some strange capabilities, it's possible that John stumbled upon the visions of far future by sheer accident. Being a zealous Christian, John (or whoever wrote the Revelation) interpreted the vision in Christian context. To make the matter worse, Christians in that era believed that Jesus would come back in their lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe that the visions and prophecies of the Book of Revelation were fueled by John's mental illness and mind-altering drugs.

Since human brains have some strange capabilities, it's possible that John stumbled upon the visions of far future by sheer accident. Being a zealous Christian, John (or whoever wrote the Revelation) interpreted the vision in Christian context. To make the matter worse, Christians in that era believed that Jesus would come back in their lifetime.

Ron, Christians in every era believed that Jesus was coming back in their own lifetime. I think God designed it that way. But Jesus gave us a clue in Matthew 24. The Jews had to return to Israel to be a sovereign nation again, and that didn't happen until 1948.

I think people misinterpret the book of Revelation as being something we could never understand, instead of realizing that its a first century man trying to describe things he sees happening in the 21st century with first century vocabulary. Thats why he says, "looks like," or "sounded like," etc.

• Like 1