Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WikiLeaks

bee

but I do think that there can be some understanding of the de-humanizing of soldiers that

have to face some very horrible situations in a totally alien environment

if the incident in the footage is an example of the ethos of the war then soldiers

are going to bond deeply and kinda fall into the general approach/attitude even when they get

caught up in something that is wrong but just do it anyway rather than speak up?

just speculating

Sure. I don't blame these soldiers, 20 year olds that have to endure traumatic events which scars them for the rest of their lives. I blame their egocentric Govts who force them into these situations. Specially when they're forcing them to fight wars with no meaning and purpose. Why? It's called gluttony. Sacrifice a few young kids, some local families and their kids for the ultimate purpose of enriching their own personal wealthfare and society at the dispense of others.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• the1truebat

• The Silver Thong

• Coffey

Sure. I don't blame these soldiers, 20 year olds that have to endure traumatic events which scars them for the rest of their lives. I blame their egocentric Govts who force them into these situations. Specially when they're forcing them to fight wars with no meaning and purpose. Why? It's called gluttony. Sacrifice a few young kids, some local families and their kids for the ultimate purpose of enriching their own personal wealthfare and society at the dispense of others.

yeah

war really is the pits

I feel a song coming on..... :)

well two actually

merry christmas and a happy new year to all...from me

:tu:

:santa:

:gun:

:no:

:cat:

:yes:

:D

Edited by bee

Merry Christmas, to Bee and everyone else.

I've enjoyed the arguemets and back and forths.

Be safe during the holidays.

Merry Christmas, to Bee and everyone else.

I've enjoyed the arguemets and back and forths.

Be safe during the holidays.

Thanks truebat...... :tu:

Ode to the Brilliant Assange

Oh Julian has made them squeal

Like headless chickens they rush and reel

Their dirty washing is out in the open

With millions worldwide pleased and hopin'

That a kick up the bum to the Powers That Be

Will hurt for a while then improve transparency

Oh my God that man Assange

He really doesn't understand

He's such a deluded sneaky knob

He says 9/11's not an Inside Job

They faint they fall he's a plant they say

The naughty man works for the CIA

He's here to wreck the internet

Now that will make us most upset

It's all a plot a devious plan

It'll all be his fault when the s*** hits the fan

Public figures call for his execution

They treat the truth like it's pollution

On live TV they salivate

His assassination they calmly debate

Oh WikiLeaks WikiLeaks what have you done

Your spoiling the secret-keepers fun

Now they're out to get you and they won't rest

Till ridiculous charges they have pressed

The thing is the public are hungry for more

So sick of the mess and the Middle East war

Change don't come easy there's nothing to fear

You're brilliant Julian have a Happy New Year.

:wub:

^_^

Ode to the Brilliant Assange

Oh Julian has made them squeal

Like headless chickens they rush and reel

Their dirty washing is out in the open

With millions worldwide pleased and hopin'

That a kick up the bum to the Powers That Be

Will hurt for a while then improve transparency

Oh my God that man Assange

He really doesn't understand

He's such a deluded sneaky knob

He says 9/11's not an Inside Job

They faint they fall he's a plant they say

The naughty man works for the CIA

He's here to wreck the internet

Now that will make us most upset

It's all a plot a devious plan

It'll all be his fault when the s*** hits the fan

Public figures call for his execution

They treat the truth like it's pollution

On live TV they salivate

His assassination they calmly debate

Oh WikiLeaks WikiLeaks what have you done

Your spoiling the secret-keepers fun

Now they're out to get you and they won't rest

Till ridiculous charges they have pressed

The thing is the public are hungry for more

So sick of the mess and the Middle East war

Change don't come easy there's nothing to fear

You're brilliant Julian have a Happy New Year.

:wub:

^_^

He's still a douche.

Baaaaaack to business

Here is a link with all the releases

http://213.251.145.96/

I don't know if this site will stay up

but I googled....'all wikileaks releases to date' to find it

so if it does go another one will be found in it's place? (mirror sites)

catorly4.jpg

LOL....I don't think you will ever do a better timed minimalist bad-bat post..... :lol:

As long as you're still entertained.

Baaaaaack to business

Here is a link with all the releases

http://213.251.145.96/

I don't know if this site will stay up

but I googled....'all wikileaks releases to date' to find it

so if it does go another one will be found in it's place? (mirror sites)

I still maintain that you're being conned.

Now your Saint Julian has a book deal, so to quote myself, "Laughing his ass off all the way to the bank"

Now your Saint Julian has a book deal, so to quote myself, "Laughing his ass off all the way to the bank"

yes his fiendish plan is coming to fruition....the book deal...now he'll be RICH

beyond his wildest dreams

and it was well worth ALL the hassle.... :rolleyes:

yes his fiendish plan is coming to fruition....the book deal...now he'll be RICH

beyond his wildest dreams

and it was well worth ALL the hassle.... :rolleyes:

Look at the big picture, first the book deal, then the movie rights.

1.7 million now, god knows how much for the movie. It's all about the money.

Look at the big picture, first the book deal, then the movie rights.

1.7 million now, god knows how much for the movie. It's all about the money.

perhaps someone should let Sweden and the US know that...so they can stop the extradition...

This is an example of what it's about really..

Karlis posted this in another forum and it is an excellent article inspired by WikiLeak releases

Wikileaks cable reveals U.S. conspired to retaliate against European nations if they resisted GMOs

http://www.naturalnews.com/030828_GMOs_Wikileaks.html

http://twitter.com/WikiLeaks

http://wlcentral.org/node/725

OPEN LETTER

Submitted by Peter Kemp on Tue, 12/28/2010 - 04:58

OPEN LETTER

TO:

THOSE INCITING MURDER UPON JULIAN ASSANGE AND/OR MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY.

We, among many law abiding citizens of the world deplore and condemn, as applicable, your utterances and writings calling for the extra judicial ie unlawful: kidnapping/assassination/murder/physical harm of Julian Assange, his supporters, Wikileaks workers or members of Assange's family.

We remind you of the laws in your country and others against incitement, inter alia:

Common law:

In English criminal law, incitement was an anticipatory common law offence and was the act of persuading, encouraging, instigating, pressuring, or threatening so as to cause another to commit a crime....The inciter must intend the others to engage in the behaviour constituting the offence, including any consequences which may result, and must know or believe (or possibly suspect) that those others will have the relevant mens rea."

Codified Incitement Law:

(1) Australian Commonwealth

11.4 Incitement

(1) A person who urges the commission of an offence is guilty of the offence of incitement.

(2) For the person to be guilty, the person must intend that the offence incited be committed.

(2) Canada

464. Except where otherwise expressly provided by law, the following provisions apply in respect of persons who counsel other persons to commit offences, namely,(a) every one who counsels another person to commit an indictable offence is, if the offence is not committed, guilty of an indictable offence and liable to the same punishment to which a person who attempts to commit that offence is liable; and

(3) United Kingdom

(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)he does an act capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence; and

(b)he intends to encourage or assist its commission.

(4)USA

There is no automatic 1st Amendment protection per

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969):

Freedoms of speech and press do not permit a State to forbid advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action

We remind you that while such prima facie incitement by way of utterances and writings may go unpunished in your country, they will not necessarily go unpunished in others, and especially so should you have the courage of your convictions to repeat them in those other jurisdictions.

We ask you respectfully, to contemplate this writing of Mahatma Gandhi:

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained.

And that truth is that Julian Assange is no terrorist; he is not a war defined "belligerent" acting against the United States; he cannot ever be a "traitor"to the USA since by definition he is not a citizen of the United States.

And lastly as Ron Paul put it so well:

In a society where truth becomes treason, however, we are in big trouble. The truth is that our foreign spying, meddling and outright military intervention in the post-World War 2 era has made us less secure, not more, and we have lost countless lives and spent trillions of dollars for our trouble. Too often it’s the official government lies that have given us endless and illegal wars resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths and casualties.

Yours Faithfully

Peter H Kemp

The Wikileaks Central Crew

And I believe, so many others all over the world.

This link addresses the Israel question re Assange and WikiLeaks and the conspiracy theories on the net

http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Israel/conspiracy_theories_wikileaks.htm

Conspiracy Theories Linking Israel to WikiLeaks Circulate on the Internet

Posted: December 23, 2010

As the story about WikiLeaks's release of U.S. diplomatic cables gained media attention around the world, a number of Web sites across the ideological spectrum began to circulate conspiracy theories alleging that Israel was secretly involved in the publication of the cables.

Although the theory that Israel orchestrated the WikiLeaks' affair is circulating on a relatively small number of Web sites, it has gained traction with those catering to the far right and the left, as well as on some Arab and Islamic sites, and others dedicated to spreading "anti-Zionist" messages like Islam Times and Hezbollah's Al-Manar Web site.

etc etc etc.... see link for more.....

So we will never know. Assange himself probably doesnt know for sure how much he was assisted and by whom and especially why.

More Im trying to connect things and reach some sort of conclusion, more contradictory I sound to myself.

But Im grateful to Wikileaks for publishing hilarious opinions of diplomats about my part of the world. Sloppy, misinformed, biased and outright wrong… I just hope no one took them seriously.

Edit: If you just started reading this thread, there are interesting links on the previous page.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Except, no. The money's going back into the website, and to pay for his current and future legal fees.

Julian Assange to use £1m book deals for legal fight

can someone looking at the post have a look at the thread and tell me if they see the same as me

or I should say NOT see.....I think all the videos have gone !!!

just want to check it's not just me not seeing them

My threads being HACKED...... :w00t:

can someone looking at the post have a look at the thread and tell me if they see the same as me

or I should say NOT see.....I think all the videos have gone !!!

just want to check it's not just me not seeing them

My threads being HACKED...... :w00t:

Your vid's look just fine havn't seen them all but I will crack a beer and have a watch ;) I have about 2 hours till the serious drinking starts LOL It's new years and have some wing nuts and no I don't mean Aroces or or that bat guy coming over soon :lol:

Your vid's look just fine havn't seen them all but I will crack a beer and have a watch ;) I have about 2 hours till the serious drinking starts LOL It's new years and have some wing nuts and no I don't mean Aroces or or that bat guy coming over soon :lol:

but I don't get it I can't see any videos.....like post 77 my christmas one....page 6

He's still a douche.

If your government has been doing things ummm illegaly then he is not a douche, your leaders and your alphabet mini governments are. It's really that simple. Assange is not reporting this he is exposing this. You do understand the difference right. If your pride supersedes your reasoning ability as to what is right and wrong that is no ones fault but your own.

If he exposes crimes and cover ups (which he has) I and you should want to know. If you don't want to hold your government responsible then you are not being a patriot but a government sympathizer, at best, at worst a traitor to your own nation.

Books eh hmmm Bush, Palin, Clinton, hmmm movies well Palin has a tv show;) 1 million per 30 min of her killing stuff LOL Of course Foonywood want's his story it's gold. He didn't just make up all this stuff or is that what you think. Do you think he is making the stuff he releases up ???

Edited by The Silver Thong

but I don't get it I can't see any videos.....like post 77 my christmas one....page 6

Silver Thong can you look at that one please

yeah

war really is the pits

I feel a song coming on..... :)

well two actually

merry christmas and a happy new year to all...from me

I see it...

oh ok....then I guess I've got a problem my end......FFS

cheers

have a brilliant New Year......... :yes:

edit.....so you can see two videos there? just checking..lol

Edited by bee

oh ok....then I guess I've got a problem my end......FFS

cheers

have a brilliant New Year......... :yes:

You have good one to or did you already have a new year lol the time dif is funny I never know lol