Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Wikileaks UFO documents found

Kali74

The Guardian claims it has searched through all 250,000 wikileaks documnets and found nothing regarding ufo's or aliens.

My link

:mellow:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Mamooshie

• booNyzarC

• Kali74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Guardian claims it has searched through all 250,000 wikileaks documnets and found nothing regarding ufo's or aliens.

My link

:mellow:

That doesn't mean that there isn't information out there somewhere regarding ufo's or aliens though. Wikileaks may not have the information now but sometime in the future they may....I would love to read anything that comes out.

True might be in files he hasn't released yet. I mean why mention it? I was kinda hopped up for hearing something soon.

I'm glad to hear though that we aren't engaged in an Antarctic war with aliens (never believed that one anyway). lol

I'm glad to hear though that we aren't engaged in an Antarctic war with aliens (never believed that one anyway). lol

As long as they keep it in the south pole I'm cool with it lol

The alien perception is as elusive as the god perception. Tell there is proof we have to rely on faith and since I don't believe in god and alien visitation has a cup with less holes in it I will continue to believe in aliens :alien:

True might be in files he hasn't released yet. I mean why mention it? I was kinda hopped up for hearing something soon.

Yes, it might be in something that wasn't released yet but I pretty much mean that Assange probably doesn't have any classified UFO info. The person that leaked the documents to Wikileaks may not have gotten any documents about UFO's. There is still probably millions of documents that people do not have access to that were not leaked to Wikileaks. I was hoping to find out information about 9/11 but I doubt any of that info is in the leaked documents. I think it is all info that we will all find out about in due time. They can't hide it forever. I think that if there was anything about UFO's in the leaked documents we would have already heard hints about it like how Assange hinted that there will be information leaked about a large US bank.

I bet it's in the insurance file :ph34r:

AAhhhh yes, you mean the "poison pill"? I forgot all about that! Where is my head? I am sleepy lol. I bet you are right! Assange is a smart man. He knew that when he started releasing these cables that the government was going to try to get him for whatever they could so putting the really controversial things into the poison pill would make sense.

If My memory serves me correctly, wikileaks is in possession of 2.8 million files. They've only release what, around 300,000? It's very possible they may have UFO files still.

If My memory serves me correctly, wikileaks is in possession of 2.8 million files. They've only release what, around 300,000? It's very possible they may have UFO files still.

He would be dead months ago if he had proof of aliens.

He would be dead months ago if he had proof of aliens.

Not if he had them in his insurance files (poison pill). The file is locked with a 256 bit key that is almost impossible to guess. He said if he dies, is arrested, or something happens to one of his employees that the file will be opened for everyone to see. The government wouldn't want everyone to see that. It is his protection.

Not if he had them in his insurance files (poison pill). The file is locked with a 256 bit key that is almost impossible to guess. He said if he dies, is arrested, or something happens to one of his employees that the file will be opened for everyone to see. The government wouldn't want everyone to see that. It is his protection.

Yes but now you are hoping for ufo/alien files not the typical, the government is a sick corporate industry. One must not assume the unlikely ;)

Yes but now you are hoping for ufo/alien files not the typical, the government is a sick corporate industry. One must not assume the unlikely ;)

I am not HOPING for UFO/alien files....I am just saying it is a possibility, whatever he has it is big enough for Assange to feal that these documents will protect him from harm. Blackmail in a way I guess. If he has them, I would not think he would be dead because then the will be released.

I am not HOPING for UFO/alien files....I am just saying it is a possibility, whatever he has it is big enough for Assange to feal that these documents will protect him from harm. Blackmail in a way I guess. If he has them, I would not think he would be dead because then the will be released.

Got ya.... I agree as if aliens were around I don't think they would care much about any of our so called governments. The "poison pill" threat is a good one and strategic. I would have a more then one redundancy plan if exposing the truth could cost my life.

Got ya.... I agree as if aliens were around I don't think they would care much about any of our so called governments. The "poison pill" threat is a good one and strategic. I would have a more then one redundancy plan if exposing the truth could cost my life.

Yes it is a good, strategic plan. No, aliens wouldn't care about our documents at all. But if the government doesn't want us to know about something they will do their best to keep it from us.

Also, I do beleive there is life out there besides us. It is hard for me to beleive that we are the only ones so I would be very interested in any documents that prove there is other intelligible life out there. I may have already said this, sorry if I am being redundant...just making sure my point of view is clear lol.

Yes it is a good, strategic plan. No, aliens wouldn't care about our documents at all. But if the government doesn't want us to know about something they will do their best to keep it from us.

I do highly doubt alien content will be a part of any disclosure ;)

I do highly doubt alien content will be a part of any disclosure ;)

I agree but only because the guy that stole the documents didn't seem like the brightest guy plus I doubt he had would have access to anything like that. :alien: haha

When it comes to government UFO documentation, this chap makes some very good points:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7408692026357341951&ei=1NziSt-YKM3F-AbZ_qTABw&q=john+greenewald+junior+

For nearly 9 years, John Greenewald, Jr. has been exploring the archives of the U.S. Government for undeniable proof of the UFO Phenomenon. In those nine years, he has created the largest online archive anywhere in the world. Join John as he sifts through the mounds of Government documents and see the most fascinating results.

But if the government doesn't want us to know about something they will do their best to keep it from us.

I don't think the government is capable of keeping that big of a secret for such a long time. Also keep in mind that the government contracts civilian organizations for most outerspace detection functions. There are just too many people involved for information of that kind to be properly contained. I just honestly think people give the government way to much credit on matters like these.