Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

I've only made one prediction [here,] so far this year. I'd like an honest critique of the primary elements.

Is a curtain rising over Greater Egypt? Are an oppressed people attempting to escape the bondage of a modern Pharaoh?

Is there a "denial of power," and is it "directly proportional to the peril at hand?"

If you can answer these questions, then you know the future of this nation.

Recent events in relation to the Geo-political atmosphere have been altered....I do not feel that Egypt reaction to this....her populations is a direct threat to the interests of democracies....if anything in any city of the US if the police started killing people more than that arrested them...this becomes a problem...democracies can function in Muslim countries that has been shown to some extent...people simply want the right to self-determination...

"The Peril at hand"...yeah we got things that are going to be happening.... one of them is the population issue and who in Eurasia, is physically between China, India, Africa and Europe...people in those countries that are starving...where would they go? How would they get there??

Our planet has periods of instability...the Biblical record presents consistently that when these events occur..people are warned by what some call "Prophets and other call Lords of Time"...same difference....National Geographic s is currently reporting that Europe is about to have a "mini" Ice age...as those things go one that can last about 10,000 years also falls into the context of "mini"....they can and have lasted much longer...but even one that last a few years, or a few decades.... will have a devastating effect upon world food if nothing is done to prepare for that...there very easily could be mass graves in Egypt filled with accused enemies of the state....not that they were tried or anything like that....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

...there very easily could be mass graves in Egypt filled with accused enemies of the state....not that they were tried or anything like that....

I sincerely hope that you are wrong.

I've been searching for the number of Egyptian dead, that this revolution will result in. Let's say I handed you a strongbox with a key, and told you that it contained this number, but you couldn't open it until the after the regime change, and the protests had stopped for a month.

Now, imagine being told to write an essay for English class. Let's say that your instructor tells you to begin with a thesis or theme, limited only to your predictions for the coming two years. The possibilities are endless. Yet, I chose Egypt, with curtains rising, peril proportional to the denial of power, and DANGER. Any intelligent teacher or professor examining carefully what I wrote in would have understood what the general theme was, but a key would likely have escaped him.

How many Egyptian dead will there be? I don't know an exact number, but I gave you a key that speaks truth to power in any revolution, and which reveals what the prediction was about in the first place.

More curious odds to consider .... ....

[Richard Holbrooke - Special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (1941—December 13, 2010)]

He negotiated the Balkan crisis and Dayton Peace Accords, which was a very dangerous place historically, and could have easily led to a much broader conflict, resulting in enormous costs and military lives. It was a major achievement, and for that alone, I have nothing but praise.

If what you say is true, then there are very few people who stand between the people and the military industrial complex right now, and mark my words, before it's over .... you will see history take a turn for the worst with this man's sudden death.

"Tarek al-Tayyib Muhammad ibn Bouazizi (March 29, 1984 – January 4, 2011), known simply as Mohamed Bouazizi (Arabic: محمد البوعزيزي‎), was a Tunisian street vendor who burned himself to death on December 17, 2010, in protest of the confiscation of his wares and the humiliation that was inflicted on him by a female municipal official. This act became the catalyst for the 2010–2011 Tunisian uprising,"

It looks like [the wind] has suddenly changed direction. It now moves with the solar disc across the sky. 5402511754_21c3384ef9_m.jpg

Like I said,

"his timing .... is impeccable."

[Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions - Jan 4, 2011(Post 11)]

Are you sure there's not a job for me at the U.S. State Department? I've always wanted to be a spy.

5401820279_817708ca79_b.jpg

good topic....

i have to add about taking the # of the beast in the forehead or the right hand.

it is coming to light about the technology that is now capable of being the # of the beast.

RF id's

implanted under the skin....

plans are in place to tag everyone with these.

no carrying money with you anymore.

your # is on the chip.... walk into a store and walk through or past a reader (like the ones used for anti theft chips)

computer system calls up info (or stored on chip) and walk out without having to go to a cashier.

the technology that would enable such a way of things has only come to light in the past year or 2, before that most people wouldn't have thought it possible.

and such a manner, it would make it impossible to buy or trade without it.

at least in the established system.

makes life easier if you buy in, and really hard if you don't.

please continue....

Edited by the eternal me

I used the example of a "key" above in Post 27, to show how to unlock the broader meaning of a prediction, but which you cannot use until an appointed time. The term that is used for this in Biblical language was to "seal up." The purpose for "sealing up," I've outlined in Post #1.

In the thread memorializing Richard Holbrooke, I've analyzed two more important such keys that were probably overlooked at the time I wrote them. The first was when I asked for his help in the "after life." As a Christian, this isn't a term I use to pray to the dead. In fact, I've never used it in this way that I can recall. The usual Christian term is "Heaven." I felt a little awkward when I typed it, but I left it in place, sensing something was right about it. An artist, might call this feeling, inspiration.

If you ask most people the first religion that pops in their heads when they hear the term "Afterlife," you'll likely hear "Egyptian." They probably won't know the name of the religion, but they'll get the ethnicity correct. For example, if you type "Afterlife" into Wikipedia, the first thing you see, is the Egyptian faith.

5404095506_3f73b463f3_z.jpg

No question, a true patriot of the highest order. RIP ... and please help U.S. in the "after life."

The second "key" is contained within the same thread I noted above in Post 28, where I said plainly ...

If what you say is true, then there are very few people who stand between the people and the military industrial complex right now, and mark my words, "before it's over ...." you will see history take a turn for the worst with this man's sudden death.

Before "what's over?" If you skipped over that part, you missed something you may not have understood at the time. Holbrooke had a private memorial service at his New York apartment on the evening of Dec. 17th. Although I haven't been able to verify this through news sources, he was likely buried the same day.

"Tarek al-Tayyib Muhammad ibn Bouazizi (March 29, 1984 – January 4, 2011), known simply as Mohamed Bouazizi (Arabic: محمد البوعزيزي‎), was a Tunisian street vendor who burned himself to death on December 17, 2010, in protest of the confiscation of his wares and the humiliation that was inflicted on him by a female municipal official. This act became the catalyst for the 2010–2011 Tunisian uprising,"

Edited by Raptor Witness

there was another key that was overlooked and was just a blip on the news at the time of the gulf war.

Israel came together as a nation.

we all know that Israel was set up as a state in 1952, and people were freaking out then.

but in exodus it speaks of Israel wandering the desert for 40 years, as a people without a land.

i believe that it is the people that were mentioned as coming together as a nation once again.

at the onset of the gulf war, there was a mass exodus from around the world of the Israelite's to Israel.

i saw this and my heart felt it to be true.

this key is an important one to unlocking the secrets of events that follow.

much of which is taking place even as we discuss this..

i really appreciate your insight in this...

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

That is what prophets do Raptor Witness...whenever perilous times come prophets appear....a really good Prophets could in theory take advantage of there abilities...but they do not and therefore..... denying the power thereof...like Jesus having the power to raise the dead but deciding to use this power to convince soldiers to fight for him...as he can bring them back to life....

Any thoughts?

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

That is what prophets do Raptor Witness...whenever perilous times come prophets appear....a really good Prophets could in theory take advantage of there abilities...but they do not and therefore..... denying the power thereof...like Jesus having the power to raise the dead but deciding to use this power to convince soldiers to fight for him...as he can bring them back to life....

Any thoughts?

i wouldn't take that as meaning having the power to raise the dead.

but more as we can see what is right and what is wrong, and we sit and allow those that have lesser then good intentions to continue without standing against them.

Agreed but in regard to Reveleations that is really what it is all about...the ends justify the means...as it is with the Holy Bible in general..

Edited by Virtual Particle

i take revelations as a warning.

to see things unfold means that we have not learned the power we have as a people.

and that we are heading for trouble by letting the few with their own interests have control.

i take revelations as a warning.

to see things unfold means that we have not learned the power we have as a people.

and that we are heading for trouble by letting the few with their own interests have control.

Adhering to a social system that places more emphasis upon quality, rather than quantity, seems a more valid way to address life... Revelations is a reflection of that to me...

there was another key that was overlooked and was just a blip ...

Israel came together as a nation.

we all know that Israel was set up as a state in 1952

i really appreciate your insight in this...

Israel declared her independence on May 14, 1948. By the time 1952 rolled around, she would be electing her second president.

You raise another topic, however, and one which I've been pondering; because at the same time this probable technology above appears, so does the state of Israel. I don't think that's a coincidence, but it's beyond the scope of what I was trying explain, in terms of other methods of looking at foresight, generally.

Any thoughts?

I think they appear before the peril comes.

[Ezekiel 37]

The Valley of Dry Bones

1 The hand of the LORD was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign LORD, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

The term "son of man" here is an example for why the term could have actually been a title, related to having certain abilities...its sounds very much like an astral experience and as well does the events as related in Revelations. Again, in Ezekiel God states his army will return Israeli’s to Israel and that has happened....for me that is a clue to the meaning behind Revelations...

Any thoughts?

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds. They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds. They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

Perhaps you should take a more worldly view when it comes to what has happened to Indigenous Cultures,this being because we do.....

Raptor Witness I am a Taino Indian...have you ever heard of a National Geographic s article or documentary on that tribe....The reason there are none, is because my tribe would kill any "Westerner" that stepped foot on there property...When it comes to the Caribbean, Central America and South America that is in general the Law.....violate that law and end up dead your relatives will get a letter from the appropriate government agency...presenting there apologies and there is nothing else they can do...the person who murdered your family member,they will never go after....That is theLaw....

PS: Today the Majority of Taino's live in Puerto Rico...A Colony of the United States...

Taino

tnap.gif

If you don't recognize the figure in this picture, ask .... an Egyptian.

[Dec 22nd, 2006 - Post 45]

This isn't an "end of the world" speech per se. I'm simply bearing witness to the Nephilim, and their influence upon mankind. Soon, you will understand better, because ...

The visible shall be come invisible, and the invisible, di-visible(8/2005.)

330464886_81c577374a.jpg

330464888_36693b09f4.jpg

Yes let us discuss what really happened to a son of Abraham...who was married to who??? To you Thoth was not related to the "western hemisphere" to me he was "That One"...If Emperor Quiong was named the Emperor that lived a thousand years there must have been someone before him...someone much more powerful than him...They found Chinese silk in the mouths of Egyptian Mummies Raptor Witness...who was Marco Polo???

Wikileaks has shown that "patriotism" is limited by the conscience of a single man.

The United States is the number one exporter of weapons of violence on this earth, and has been for some time. As the innocent blood of Able cried out from the earth at the hands of Cain; so too has the blood from every man, woman, and child who ever died at the hands of a weapon, "Made in the USA."

Write your Congressmen and Senators and tell them to replace the "Patriot Act," with a law that forbids the changing of water into blood, because that's what The cried out TO, is giving U.S. to drink.

329407133_c0416aea1a_o.jpg

5417408873_753fd5e3e7_b.jpg

[Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"] - Jan. 7, 2011 - Ahram

Don't be surprised that it was a Christian who foresaw your release(P.11) from Pharaoh's power, and the change immediately preceding the course of history(P.28). If you continue to protect the Christian minority in your midst, then who can argue that you don't deserve the best government on earth, with protection from on High? If you do not protect your minorities, then you will be bound again by an even worse tyrant.

Fill the streets for as long as it takes. Cover Pharaoh and his army like a flood, peacefully, and you will break his entire fleet of henchmen. If Mubarak wants to stay, let him stay in jail, along with his horde of bandits.

As for the West's protection of him, don't worry about that, either. The change in the course of history, which I saw, isn't "the worst"(P.5) for everyone.

Good luck, and I hope to hear .... "yes we can," become .... "yes we did."

This is for you, Egypt(P.45):

330464886_81c577374a.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

[18 days of protest culminate in Mubarak's ouster] - CNN - February 11, 2011

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down Friday and handed over power to the military, his nearly three decades of iron rule ended by a groundswell of popular protests that began January 25.

In a somber one-minute announcement on state television, Vice President Omar Suleiman announced Mubarak's resignation and said the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces will "run the affairs of the country."

As Suleiman spoke, deafening cheers erupted among tens of thousands of Egyptians who thronged the streets of Cairo. It was a moment they had sought throughout long, often tense days of demonstrations -- some of them violent -- that demanded Mubarak's departure ... cont. at link above.

When will the uprising End?

5437686228_a2817de8aa_z.jpg

This is what I call an "Underline," in terms of prediction, prophecy, or clairvoyance, whichever you choose. An underline is an obvious element that ties two cryptographic predictions together, and gives added emphasis and cohesion to the remaining elements that are incomplete or unfulfilled in one or both.

According to the law of gravity, the uplift pictured here is unexpected. It's like finding a ruby in a mountain of rocks.

And the odds just keep piling up ...

Assange doesn't have First Amendment Rights, he's not American.

Now consider carefully what is being said here, in reply; within this thread, because it contains more than one curious prediction ...and this was before the Tunisian situation became newsworthy, and well before that dictator fled.

Actually, this "right" is argued to extend beyond the boundaries of any human government.(In other words beyond human authority.) If you don't believe me, here's a clue.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I don't know if I would call Assange a "patriot," but he has a role to play.

The only way to dismantle bad government is to rip it out by the roots and leave it in the sun to wither and die. That process has begun.(Up to this point no government had fallen, or was being reported as likely to fall.)

Does the Congress really believe that Heaven cannot duplicate Private Manning's apparent conscience by tenfold? You haven't a clue what you're dealing with, and by the time you figure it out your new laws will be a pile of ashes, and your whispers of confinement for obvious free speech, silenced by roars of laughter abroad.(Something is about to happen "abroad," with regard to free speech. In both Tunisia and Egypt, the people ended up literally roaring and laughing at the dictators the U.S. Congress was supporting, because now they're free of them!)

That government, which is now perfectly human, will be made imperfectly superhuman.(This echoes what is said in the post above, and which is contained within the same thread. It's saying that these rights are from God, not man, and superhuman help is on the way.)

Wonder can become a want, far greater than freedom could ever provide.("Wonder" becoming a "want," far greater than "freedom" could ever provide is spelling out the hypocrisy of the West's own creed, which will soon overcome the very dictators they have been supporting.)

From the thread: [J.Assange Threatens To Name Arab Leaders With CIA Ties]

You don't kill a myth. That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero. If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

Given the general subject matter of this thread above, and what would shortly follow in history, don't you find this seemingly misplaced clip to be just a bit intuitive? That is, Arab Leaders threatened + Revolution requested by a lead character = actual historical outcome? The video doesn't really seem to fit the thread, until history takes its course.

Now, what if I included the cryptograph below, published by the same person on [Oct. 30, 2010?] The Latin I'll leave to your translator, but I think you'll find that this is not a picture of the status quo. In fact, it's a relatively accurate picture of what is happening on earth, right now.

The Star Trek episode that this clip came from ... was entitled "Mirror, Mirror." If you haven't seen the episode, it's about a parallel universe, and a revolution about to begin on one side of the mirror.

5130964088_f45a575332_z.jpg

What you're seeing is not ["intuition,"] but something very different. However, it is exactly like the [idiot savant] processes input and output, just another variation of this ability.

I'm about to show you something that very few people know about, or even imagined was possible ... It's a warning from this very forum, about what is happening in the Middle East right now. The post at the bottom, is that "crack" in the ground I was referring to.

It won't matter what [Department in Washington] took what side when these uprisings began, because very soon the entire Middle East will be staring U.S. in the face, covered with innocent blood.

Let me repeat that for anyone who didn't quite "get it" .... covered in innocent blood from HEAD to TOE.

[bahrain plans $70m US arms deal] - 15 November 2010 - Arabianbusiness.com

5457744376_152600cc8c.jpg

Bahrain plans to buy $70m worth of missiles from the US in a bid to counter major regional threats, the US Department of Defence has said,

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), a unit of the Department of Defence, said in a statement to Congress that Bahrain plans to buy 30 missile units, the latest in a Gulf-wide boom of military deals .... cont. at link above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's why it won't matter who took what side, AFTER these uprisings began.

Would it help if I spoke to the graves of all those who are buried at Arlington, cracking open the ground so that the stench could rise up to your nostrils?

Would you then ask, by what authority have you been given to do this, and say to all these dead, go back to your graves so that we may breathe?

If you can, leave the United States ... as if you were fleeing from a whirlwind of fire.

... Immediately but quietly suspend all weapon sales from our soil, abroad. Forget the influence it gives you. Find something else to sell the world to replace the weapons of violence. Take a financial hit on this, even if it costs you thousands of jobs. You will be repaid later, handsomely. If you do this, God will return to your side and fight with and for you. If you fail to do this, He will destroy you as surely as the sun rises in the East and sets on the West. It's your choice. If you make the correct one, it won't matter if the rest of the world goes to Hell.

Since the end of the Cold War, the United States has dominated the global arms market, in terms of the value of arms transfer agreements and in arms deliveries.

Now, consider carefully what lies at the heart of this picture, and remember ....

Edited by Raptor Witness