Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

Here's a screen shot of a Doppler radar indicated tornado. This particular tornado struck on[June 21, 2010] in the county of Yuma, Colorado. Fortunately, it only destroyed a barn, but was observed on the ground at the time.

The red indicates air speed away from the radar site, and green towards. Basically, the instrument sends out a beam, which reflects off of and measures the velocity of rain drops within a thunderstorm cloud.

It's a very accurate and precise way of determining the location of a tornado.

5663602486_01811de7be_z.jpg

For those who know the symbols used in meteorology for tornadic winds, this should be interesting.

For those who can read a little Latin, it will be even more so.

If the "Divine" is in here, then what's up there can be brought in for a closer look.

5550837132_2b0cd74925_z.jpg

5550865616_22f2353018_z.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

I'm a fool and my sins are piled a mile high. I know nothing but I will try and answer these questions asked. At least this is how I would honestly answer them anyway...

"There is onlyone weather phenomenon that causes men to hide underground. Can anyone heretell me what it is?"

Well a tornado would certainly do it for me, but I "feel" the answer you may be looking for is a SOLAR FLARE. But I now understand it is NOT my place to know.

"I ask you, whatis more valuable to know ahead of time; that death is at your door, or thatdeath is still a few months away?"

I would say neither. Death is death; it does not matter if it is today or tomorrow. Again it is NOT my place to know.

I believe there is only life through GOD and his mercy if he chooses. I don't think it is something you can "earn" if that makes sense. At least I don't think you can earn it? But again what do I know...I really cannot say that enough...I realise now I know NOTHING. It's all up to him and I think you have to ask for that which you DO NOT deserve. At least I know I don't deserve it. And it no longer matters if Death is my lot for I am glad I at least thought to knock on his door. It does not matter if it does not open, I will still try and do the right thing. But I am a child and not very good at it.

"The earth will become a veritable wasteland very soon.The only way to stop this, is to put on sackcloth and ashes now."

"By the time you see me wearing mine, it will be too late."

Being humble was never my fort. I only hope that GOD will show me mercy and the way, and that I will follow. For I DO NOT wish to fail and disappoint if that makes sense.

Edit:If “The Earth will become a veritable wasteland very soon”. Then it will be byGOD’s will and cannot be changed by anyone, any action or thing unless hewishes it. Only he has that power and who am I or anyone else to say otherwise?He knows best.

Actually NO, I DO KNOW something...GOD is the one and ONLY way!

Edited by adam68

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am back again. I keep thinking it is the last time...but always it seems I am back again.

Please forgive me Lord, I REPENT. I have not got a clue what I am doing, though sometimes I think I see a pattern. It's like everything is interconnected somehow...is it a web?

RaptorWitness can I humbly ask you a question? Am I Shawnee? That surely must be the most insane

question I have ever asked.

Anyway hereare two more videos from the computer games Portal 1 & 2.

"The cake is not a lie."

"Do NOT pick up the RED phone!!!"

"We should be CONCERNED. Nostradamus was."

Edited by adam68

Wouldn't it be good if one day we all woke up?

I wonder what the message would be?

Hmm. Seems a yellow coded curfew is in effect in that video. Oh governments just love their different colour codes don't they? I wonder if they like cake too...

When are we going to "wake up and smell the ashes"? Osama Bin Laden didn't until it was too late!

Edited by adam68

This year my warning was of tornadoes, for what other weather related phenomena causes men to hid in their ["burrows or boxes?"]

Despite the amazing accuracy of my predictions here, I've received only one reply to that thread, which I've linked to. This, despite the fact that I've been many times more accurate than Nostradamus. That's because I'm asking for something that he did not in his writings.

The state of confusion has seen only the beginning of these great natural disasters. It is the proverbial tip of an iceberg, for which you will have no explanation for the people, and there will no security for any nation.

I see RaptorWitness has shown a picture of a cotton plant. He has also spoken of a man appearing in the link to this plant.

If I may I would like to say what I think this means. I see the cotton plant to be symbolic of enslavement. As for the man...is he the one to free the slaves?

I do not know who this man is, but I hope he shows me mercy for I too wish to see the slaves free!

So who are the slaves anyway? I think we could all do worse than...look in a mirror.

RaptorWitness is right, we need to repent. I believe it can start with just 3 simple words. I think you could do worse than to type them here on this very thread. Everything starts with the simplest of things. I wonder if one day I will come here and see that many have done just that.

I do not know if I am doing the right thing, but I will continue to post my music. I "feel" it has meaning. I also feel like I'm the band on the deck of the Titanic. Again I ask for mercy.

Anyway here are two more music video links. Make of them what you will.

This year my warning was of tornadoes, for what other weather related phenomena causes men to hid in their ["burrows or boxes?"]

Since the U.S. has hundreds of tornadoes a year (sometimes over a thousand), predicting tornadoes for the northern hemisphere is no prediction, it would be like predicting rain will fall somewhere in the world this year.

Since the U.S. has hundreds of tornadoes a year (sometimes over a thousand), predicting tornadoes for the northern hemisphere is no prediction, it would be like predicting rain will fall somewhere in the world this year.

If you only know you're alive, because you saw yourself in the mirror today, then what you see will walk away and leave you standing there.

If you only know you're alive, because you saw yourself in the mirror today, then what you see will walk away and leave you standing there.

Ahhh, a philosophical reply to my post which does not actually answer my post nor does it alter the fact that predicting there will be tornadoes for the northern hemisphere, without actually predicting specific tornadoes in specific areas on specific dates is not predicting at all. If one chooses to believe it is predictive power, then one is fooling himself/herself.

Ahhh, a philosophical reply to my post which does not actually answer my post nor does it alter the fact that predicting there will be tornadoes for the northern hemisphere, without actually predicting specific tornadoes in specific areas on specific dates is not predicting at all. If one chooses to believe it is predictive power, then one is fooling himself/herself.

That argument isn't without merit. However, it will never reveal the underlying reality of the life and death struggle of man against his environment, which at times can grow to mammoth intensity.

• 4 weeks later...

Why do you need RaptorWitness to draw yet another rabbit out of the hat before you will believe? The predictions are not the really important message you know. Why do you show scorn at the man trying to help you? Seen any live woolly mammoths lately?

" The Cake is NOT a lie."

" Do NOT pick up the RED phone."

[REDACTED] = [REDREACTED]

" We should be CONCERNED. Nostradamus was."

We were never alone, even when we thought we were. Magic often turns up in the most unexpected of places and times. There is hope.

Video 1

Remember nothing stays the same forever...

Video 2

Edited by adam68

Note carefully below, the order of the cataclysms predicted by the human groundhog this year. First, comes word of a terrible earthquake(1) with a caveat,("a terror that you cannot make war against.") Then ask the question, for what purpose was a connection made between earthquakes and past war? What could those two things possibly have in common? The answer is, are you so surprised that it would be Japan? As I have carefully outlined here, you have pulled fire down from heaven in full view of men, but He has sent it back up from the very ground upon which you dropped it upon them, and used the very manufacturer of a false "light" to reveal who and what you really are.

Then came a terrible wind(2) that literally made piles of debris, not seen in a generation.

Then came the fire(3,) which is setting similar historical records.

To predict these rare historic events in combination in a single year is next to impossible, but to get them in the CORRECT order, makes the odds rise to astronomical heights. If you don't believe me, ask any actuary to do the math for you.

I am sent to help, but the days are growing short for men upon this earth, save a few, and didn't the Son of Man himself warn you of this? Are not the "Days of Noah" to be repeated? What fraction of six billion includes you?

What follows these three plagues is also given at the bottom of [this post.] It's an amendment, sure and true, for the winds now blowing across greater Africa are moving westward, and they shall break into pieces that great horn, as surely as Greece has become your Achilles heel at the exact moment in history it was supposed to.

I stood by the shore of the sea, then I pulled three tongues of fire from my mouth, and buried them at high tide.

5813804947_2381e1a49c_z.jpg

5871406742_7b4690a2a2_z.jpg

When I am inspired to draw, I'm often at a loss for words.

Sometimes it scares me too much to even contemplate it, so I don't even try. Generally, this is the case here.

I will say that the sun over Canada has me greatly perplexed, and anytime I am surprised to see something, I know to pay very close attention to this. I have no idea why I have placed it there, but it's location will be a very important clue to the future, I suspect. Also, note how the rays of the sun do not shine down all the way around the disc. They do not shine on the U.S. This is another unexpected element.

Note too, that something appears to be diverting the suns rays, as if somehow capturing them, perhaps redirecting these someplace else. What could do this? What captures and then redirects sunlight or is able to move it over large distances? The possible answer is obvious.

The obvious, however, never offers the best clues I have found, but rather ....anything you see that is unusual or unexpected in the pictures.

As with dreams, interpretation is a separate gift.

Do you have a date set for these predictions, and could you donate your money to me a few days before it happens?

Why do you need RaptorWitness to draw yet another rabbit out of the hat before you will believe? The predictions are not the really important message you know. Why do you show scorn at the man trying to help you? Seen any live woolly mammoths lately?

Nope haven't seen any of them also haven't come across any dinosaurs lately either but it is no indicator that the predictions are accurate or will come true.

We were never alone, even when we thought we were. Magic often turns up in the most unexpected of places and times. There is hope.

Video 1

Remember nothing stays the same forever...

Video 2

Montage music videos don't show the existence of magic nor are they necessary to show what everyone knows, that nothing stays the same.

Montage music videos don't show the existence of magic nor are they necessary to show what everyone knows, that nothing stays the same.

The videos I have posted have a number of meanings and clues actually. I am not trying to prove the existence of magic. If you don't like the videos, you don't have to watch them.

digitalartist also wrote:

Nope haven't seen any of them also haven't come across any dinosaurs lately either but it is no indicator that the predictions are accurate or will come true.

Can't argue with that. Both are extinct.

Yellow Submarine

Edited by adam68

Here's a blast from the past.

Your tanks, bombs and guns are NOWHERE near enough!

They see what has gone on here. They did NOT abandon us.

The blood of the Prophets is on their heads.

They will pay them back:

2 x (-π x ∞)