Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

While I don't believe dreams are 100% accurate in terms of forecasting the future, I do believe that our sleeping minds have the capacity to work out solutions to problems that our waking minds cannot solve. How many times have we been unable to remember something, but after sleeping on it, our brains spit out the missing piece of information the next day?

Savant syndrome proves that the mind is capable of far more than is generally considered possible.

Here's a published dream I had only eight months before the great tsunami hit Japan. It's unique in several respects to anything I've ever published before. I remember distinctly that the letter "M" stood for Mega, but I don't recall having a reason for using the color yellow for the "M," as it's a color I very rarely use in my graphics, but subconsciously Asia would make a lot of sense:

Edited by Raptor Witness

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

In layman's terms an "event horizon" is defined as "the point of no return" i.e. the point at which the gravitational pull becomes so great as to make escape impossible, and is usually part of the description associated with a black hole, not surfing. Why connect such seemingly unrelated terms together? Perhaps the answer is inescapable ...

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

Count the waves that crossed the Pacific Ocean to the U.S. coast, because three were the most common report.

The number of times the water pulls out, is what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6pPk0VHDY

Edited by Raptor Witness

Cont. from the post above ...

In this case, because it's a confined area with an island blocking our view of the water's retreat, it's easier to count the number of times the estuary completely fills in the front.

Edited by Raptor Witness

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

Count the waves that crossed the Pacific Ocean to the U.S. coast, because three were the most common report.

The number of times the water pulls out, is what you're looking for.

But on your magical post, the numbers are 777, not three. 7; or three sevens(21). Either way, your prophecy needs a calculator as you didn't have the number 3 there.(Nor are there only three waves, so it is all rather pointless).

You are just making this silliness up, and it isn't even close to being correct. You have the loosest definition of a prediction I have ever witnessed. It could easily be an SNL skit, if it weren't so sad, and you weren't so serious.

Good grief, what a joke. :rolleyes:

But on your magical post, the numbers are 777, not three. 7; or three sevens(21). Either way, your prophecy needs a calculator as you didn't have the number 3 there.(Nor are there only three waves, so it is all rather pointless).

You are just making this silliness up, and it isn't even close to being correct. You have the loosest definition of a prediction I have ever witnessed. It could easily be an SNL skit, if it weren't so sad, and you weren't so serious.

Good grief, what a joke. :rolleyes:

6764251597_5dffea8a41_o.jpg

The answer is simple, a foreshock of 7.3, would become three waves, three days later, propagating from West to East.

Three reactors would also melt down at Sendai. All in all, it would appear that someone's luck is about to run out ... the bottom of those 777's

I don't think the people of Japan are laughing, and my forecast could have helped them, had they understood how accurate my maps have been.

If you believe the earth has a voice, then where better to speak of her sickness, than from her belly?

Three days before the fifth largest earthquake in recorded history struck the island of Japan, there was a foreshock measuring 7.3>>> in magnitude. This foreshock went unrecognized, however, until after the main shock occurred. Only then did scientists studying this earthquake, realize what they had observed.

On March 8, 2011 immediately following this precursor event, a curious picture denoting it was published. The translated words suggest a future event linked to the precursor, and in only three days the Latin written on that highlighted USGS picture, will happen, and arguably even appear similar visually to what was about to occur. It reads ...

Venir = first person singular "To come"

Incipio = present active "I begin"

Divello = present active "I tear apart"

The words are oddly stacked and interlocked. They overlay what appear to be three sevens, made to look like exclamation marks. This fact is underlined, literally by the history of the exclamation mark, which is derived from the Latin word "io," and which are the only two overlapping letters in the text.

This mark is used at the end of a sentence, to add emphasis or to indicate high volume of a speaker, and the only "person" present in this picture, is the earth.

The exclamation mark is also known in printers jargon as the Bang! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang

Edited by Raptor Witness

No, sorry, still makes no sense. You are trying to create a link where none exists. I know you think yourself good at this, but really what you are doing isn't working.

I don't think the people of Japan are laughing, and my forecast could have helped them, had they understood how accurate my maps have been.

The joke I refer to is your predictions and how you have made claims that simply are not true. You think that you could have helped them had THEY understood how accurate your maps have been?

What absolute hogwash. You create incredibly tenuous(or made up) links months after the fact, not something that can help the people of japan. That is just disgusting.

No, sorry, still makes no sense. You are trying to create a link where none exists. I know you think yourself good at this, but really what you are doing isn't working.

I don't expect it to make "sense" to everyone, especially when I know there are more than five.

I don't expect it to make "sense" to everyone, especially when I know there are more than five.

If you are so good, and so helpful, and the Japanese should have paid attention to you, then where were you last year when the earthquake hit? Hmmm. Some ten months later you have major(false)claims about how brilliant you are, but yet, you never sent a letter telling anyone when, where, or how the event would happen. You have to make up links from a post to try and claim you were dialed in, but that is just a lie, and we all can see that.

If you were as good as you claimed, you would post in clear english what exactly was going to happen, and when. THEN you would do your best to contact emergency services so they can prepare.

You would not make up silly, unidentifiable posts, that somehow only YOU can decipher AFTER the fact; helping ZERO people.

You are making stuff up and trying to take credit for something that you have not done. You are a scammer, a charlatan. History is full of people like you.

The problem with your posts here raptor is that you have these predictions backwards. What you are doing is writing down thoughts and concepts, then going to great lengths to interpret those later as meaningful in relation to subsequent events; even going so far in some cases as to claim that people's lives could have been saved if they'd listened to what you had to say. Not only is this going to be heavily criticised but some will consider it somewhat disrespectful as well. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that you are unwilling to consider the possibility that your interpretations might be wrong thus rendering any potential discussions on the subject futile.

For these reasons and as this is clearly not going down too well with others i think by now it's clear that a forum thread is perhaps not an appropriate venue for this type of material. I'd recommend perhaps setting up a blog somewhere or a personal site where you can disseminate your predictions in a non-discussion environment so that those who wish to read them can still do so.

Closed.