Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

Raptor Witness

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Some Fool

• Virtual Particle

• Fluffybunny

How big an earthquake would it take to crack open the graves at Arlington?

If you want the answer, ask an expert. If you want to see it happen, ask me.

.... Would it help if I spoke to the graves of all those who are buried at Arlington, cracking open the ground so that the stench could rise up to your nostrils?

Would you then ask, by what authority have you been given to do this, and say to all these dead, go back to your graves so that we may breathe?

If you can, leave the United States ... as if you were fleeing from a whirlwind of fire.

6075288990_42504fc383_z.jpg

6105282314_a5799d88f6_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Wha...? Are you claiming to be the great Nikola Tesla or something? I remember claims of one of his experiments creating some quake effect in a building/his laboratory in NY.

Wha...? Are you claiming to be the great Nikola Tesla or something? I remember claims of one of his experiments creating some quake effect in a building/his laboratory in NY.

First , I wasn't aware at the time I created the above cyrptograph, which was the Confederate Monument I was depicting, but it's very interesting, now that I know what it is. I picked it simply because it was circular.

"I need to get home tonight ...."

Those [three 777's appeared again,] before the earthquake in the heart of the confederacy. Another unsolved mystery ...

Tesla was an arguable unlucky genius. I don't consider myself a genius, but luck I'll leave to you discretion. I have help to do what I do, but I don't understand it.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I have help to do what I do, but I don't understand it.

Don't worry about it too much, buddy. No one else here understands what you are talking about either.:tu:

Don't worry about it too much, buddy. No one else here understands what you are talking about either.:tu:

Ah Aquatus, I knew you would pay me a visit here sooner or later. I feel honored, but not in a sarcastic way.

Are you saying that since people come here looking for unexplained mysteries that makes them stupid?

Given that you have named yourself after a water superhero or something, like Aqua man, I would think your time would be better spent swimming like a fish in places you never dreamed your gills would work.

First , I wasn't aware at the time I created the above cyrptograph, which was the Confederate Monument I was depicting, but it's very interesting, now that I know what it is. I picked it simply because it was circular.

Tesla was an arguable unlucky genius. I don't consider myself a genius, but luck I'll leave to you discretion. I have help to do what I do, but I don't understand it.

I agree that I need to clarify this.

Those [three 777's appeared again,] before the earthquake in the heart of the confederacy. Another unsolved mystery ...

How, out of all the places in Arlington cemetery I could have chosen, did I select the exact spot where the "heart of the confederacy" is located? I had no idea what this monument was, as I pulled it from a place that didn't tell me, and I didn't really care, because I saw the circular configuration and chose it because of this feature. I only became curious later and looked it up, and it wasn't because I was suspicious that it might have something to do with the confederacy, either. I was amazed when I saw what it was. I also had difficulty figuring it out, because I couldn't find it on the aerial image, initially. I think I finally found it by searching for "circle, monument, Arlington," but I'm not sure. I just know it was something like that.

It is not possible for all these coincidences to be by pure chance, and there are too many to be ignored.

Tesla was more a prophet than a scientist, which is why he died broke. I am not sad for him, however, because he was a man doing what he loved to do.

An "army of one" is when the Lord of the Earth makes his move, and right now he is moving mountains of water, with a mustard seed.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Your images look as though you're finding meaning in your own interpretation of things.. though I admit I haven't read this entire thread.. and elaborate on how Tesla is more of a prophet than a scientist.

Your images look as though you're finding meaning in your own interpretation of things.. though I admit I haven't read this entire thread.. and elaborate on how Tesla is more of a prophet than a scientist.

If you read the thread, you'll find out why Japan was desolated this year, and why a modern day Pharaoh fell. It's less an interpretation and more an underline to my warnings.

Tesla imagined the future, and used this as a tool for his experiments. He was a futurist. He imagined how things might be and tried to design the technology he thought would be part of it. That's my opinion of much of his work.

Edited by Raptor Witness

If you read the thread, you'll find out why Japan was desolated this year, and why a modern day Pharaoh fell. It's less an interpretation and more an underline to my warnings.

Damnit, I don't wanna read the thread :P heh having said that.. two things, regarding the Japanese devastation of that quake, have you run across this bit of interest? A Link. and two) I wonder then what your warnings are based on?

Damnit, I don't wanna read the thread :P heh having said that.. two things, regarding the Japanese devastation of that quake, have you run across this bit of interest? A Link. and two) I wonder then what your warnings are based on?

I hear a lot about the belief that HAARP is responsible for the big recent quakes on earth. I don't believe it, primarily because it would be an act of war, and fairly easy to discover if a nation was utilizing this as a possible tool of war.

Although this article doesn't mention HAARP by name, it appears to be hinting at this, without saying it.

Having said that, I'm open to any evidence to the contrary, so it's an interesting find.

If I start a thread about "predictions," and I immediately point to a video depicting curtains rising over Egypt, and a new Egypt is born in a matter of weeks, it's what history wants that really matters. There are millions of videos on YouTube. The odds were very much against me.

The warnings are based upon intuition, that the force of gravity is off during free fall.

So opinions expressed, evidence offered, both built on the stability of intuition.

So opinions expressed, evidence offered, both built on the stability of intuition.

How is it that a Man who history doesn't record, arguably changed it more than any other?

That's a statistic few care to regard, and which doesn't require intuition.

If you can figure out how He did it, without any footnotes, then you'll be closer to understanding the foundation that is about to break apart Western Civilization into tiny little pieces.

I think we can put three and three together here, can't we?

If the "Divine" is in here, then what's up there can be brought in for a closer look.

5550837132_2b0cd74925_z.jpg

In my dream I was asked by the people to climb high into the sky, to look for hurricanes on the horizon.

Fearful of this awkward crow's nest they placed me in, I fulfilled their request, and as I rose higher and higher in the sky, a place kept echoing in my mind.

The dream curiously ended with my genuine affection and admiration for the U.S. military.

Since this city name did not come up in my 2008 predictions, nor this curious type of military theme, I lean towards a possible new warning, rather than the old, but I must admit this could simply be an reaffirmation of what I foresaw in 2008, with Ike.

Well I was using your wording after all and bringing attention to the lack of strength in intuition to base this stuff on.

I raised my right hand to heaven, and I swore by Him who lives forever that there should be no more delay.

Prepare a cup of desolation, and set a table of destruction, then pass it to every nation under the sun.

Mercy to the holders of harmony, within a city block of their homes.

6135030384_6ee9b0aa5d_z.jpg

I have to admit i'm having a job following any of this.

Your last post for instance links to the Wikipedia article on H-Alpha, what's the significance of that ?

I raised my right hand to heaven, and I swore by Him who lives forever that there should be no more delay.

Prepare a cup of desolation, and set a table of destruction, then pass it to every nation under the sun.

Mercy to the holders of harmony, within a city block of their homes.

What does this mean ?

I have to admit i'm having a job following any of this.

Your last post for instance links to the Wikipedia article on H-Alpha, what's the significance of that ?

What does this mean ?

This photo is the final frame in a short movie I created, which outlines my forecast for the 2011 Atlantic Hurricane season that I made on March 1st. It depicts the appearance of a nuclear wind, which arguable has occurred, and a season which will likely reach the Greek alphabet. According to Dr. Masters of the Weather Underground, we are well on our way to doing just that.

At our current pace, 2011 will become the second busiest Atlantic hurricane season on record, with 24 - 27 named storms. There are only 21 names in the list of names for a hurricane season, so we may have to break out the Greek alphabet again in late October this year, as occurred in 2005. Ironically, this was the last time the current set of names was used in the Atlantic, so 16 of this year's 21 names are repeats of 2005. I'm not too happy about seeing another hurricane season challenge the Hurricane Season of 2005 in any way ...
- [Weather Underground] - 9-11-11 - Note that his actual publish date of this article took place much earlier, as is obvious from the discussion about hurricane Irene. It's unclear why the date is defaulting to today on his website.

This movie is my artistic impression of the 2011 Atlantic Hurricane season, as well as an arguably accurate forecast that I made in 2008, including what happened in Haiti. So why tie earthquakes and hurricanes together in this curious manner for the 2011 season? You saw what happened as hurricane Irene approached the East Coast of the U.S., as if to announce her arrival. I felt that quake where I live. Hurricane Irene, the first hurricane to strike the U.S. mainland, became an earthquake of water, exactly where that rare East Coast quake was felt. Rare enough to crack the capstone in the Washington Monument. Coincidence? Again, why tie the two types of disaster together? What was I saying in that 2011 forecast by doing so?

6136853485_1d7302be25_b.jpg

6136907385_2abbe4cd24_z.jpg

Keep in mind that I made no artistic forecasts before or at the beginning of the 2009 or in 2010 season, and none showing maps, as I had done in 2008. So far my forecast is on track in several respects, especially in number of named storms so far. We have only reached the Greek alphabet twice in the history of naming storms, in 1953, and in 2005. So it's a pretty rare event to reach the Greek alphabet. If I'm correct, it will be another unsolved mystery to contemplate.

Edited by Raptor Witness

What does this mean ?

To answer the next part of your question, will require some deeper insight.

The "great horn" that I mentioned below, I have written about before. It's what cracked in the recent East Coast earthquake, immediately before hurricane Irene arrived.

That "moment in history" has arrived, and it will now break more than just a monument, but everything it represents, and every nation under the sun will feel it.

...It's an amendment, sure and true, for the winds now blowing across greater Africa are moving westward, and they shall break into pieces that great horn, as surely as Greece has become your Achilles heel at the exact moment in history it was supposed to.

6138706533_84e76351e8_z.jpg

As for whom the "holders of harmony" are, I'm unsure, because this was an utterance written in a trance like state of meditation.

Whoever they are, they will have some protection from what is unfolding now. My first thought after I wrote it was of people who write music. A city block is approximately the distance you could clearly hear a human voice, if unassisted.

Edited by Raptor Witness

What do you mean by "the great horn" and in what way did it "crack" during the earthquake ?

Its really difficult to objectively analyse what you are saying because the references don't make any sense.

What do you mean by "the great horn" and in what way did it "crack" during the earthquake ?

Its really difficult to objectively analyse what you are saying because the references don't make any sense.

All you have to do is do a quick search of Washington Monument and earthquake, and you'll have your answer. There's only one earthquake in history that has done this.

The "great horn" is a reference to the writings of another apocalyptic writer and artist.

It is attributed, arguably, to the nation that initially achieves manned flight, which is described elsewhere as the prince of the power of the air. These are preindustrial descriptions of future technology, I believe.

Daniel 8:5 "As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground."

There's only one way to cross the whole earth, without touching the ground. It's also traditional for animals to represent nations in apocalyptic art, and for "horns" to describe weapons.

The weaponization of the air, is a primary focus of my arguments here.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Note the publish date of the curious cryptograph below, and consider this ....

... Typhoon Roke is expected to heap more misery on a country that has been lashed by natural disasters this year.

Earlier this month, Typhoon Talas slammed into central Japan, killing around 100 people in the deadliest storm to hit the country for over 30 years. - Sep 21, 2011 - Al Jazerra

Now a second and even more powerful typhoon has struck Japan. Look closely, and interpret for yourself the curious forecast made here, and the outcome. Reports are just now coming in for typhoon Roke.

I wonder, will the state of confusion ignore the line I have drawn, connecting Dora through the golden state? The mighty east wind will soon penetrate the crust of the earth, prying open her womb, until she screams like a woman in childbirth.

Look, the miners have returned to her mountains to search for new veins that have been exposed.

Rebuild your cities with your new found wealth, I said, for your wound has become your womb.

Withhold your hands from harm to all commerce, and the wind will begin opening cracks in doors across many confusing boundaries.

3905233759_20a9da2893_o.jpg

5959297473_f2882d5705_b.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness