Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Festive UFO thread.

karl 12

Happy Christmas for this year as well! :)

great to see you fella. I feared the worst to be honest, so you made my morning,.

A very merry christmas to you :santa::tu:

• Like 3

Happy Christmas for this year as well! :)

And Happy Christmas and a Great New Year to you and yours too old friend. :tsu: ...as well as to everyone here at UM. :santa::clap:

s.gifs.gifs.gif63590.jpg

• Like 3

Best UFO thread I've read in a long long time.

Merry Christmas, everyone :santa::yes:

• Like 3

I know...just for a little festive treat - let's have the UFO Guy Remix....... :santa::D

Hey Bee, that was a real catchy number, ..i'd not heard that version before. Was it a cover of an old Hynek number? :P

....and keeping with the festive spirit.....

[Awwww! ..adorable little buggers or what? :nw: ]

Anyway, seriously Bee...here's wishing you an Extremely Merry Christmas ...and sincere hopes that you have a better 2015 than you had in 2014 ...(health-wise that is). :tu:

:santa: Cheers.

• Like 1

Hey Bee, that was a real catchy number, ..i'd not heard that version before. Was it a cover of an old Hynek number? :P

....and keeping with the festive spirit.....

[Awwww! ..adorable little buggers or what? :nw:]

Anyway, seriously Bee...here's wishing you an Extremely Merry Christmas ...and sincere hopes that you have a better 2015 than you had in 2014 ...(health-wise that is). :tu:

:santa: Cheers.

:D ......and yes, adorable little fellas...

Many thanks for that and A Very Merry Christmas to you too.....Best Wishes for 2015 ..... :santa::tu:

0259.gif

To one and all.....

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

great to see you fella. I feared the worst to be honest, so you made my morning,.

A very merry christmas to you :santa::tu:

Quilliuws, nice one mate and a ho ho happy Christmas to you (and everyone else). :)

Below are some more statements and pilot transmissions from unexplained UFO incidents in Chilean airspace.

“This object came to about 1500 meters from my position, always to the north and that was the nearest I saw it… I could observe some flashes of light coming from the lower part, which lighted the lower part or base of the object; I had the impression that this lower part was flat and with a metallic aspect; I estimate that it was circular and with a diameter of about 60 meters.”

Air Traffic Controller involved in the El Tepual airport UFO incident, Puerto Montt, Chile, June 1st, 1988

Audio communications from the 'Tobalaba Incident' where an unknown object landed on a hill opposite the Airfield and then took off again towards the northwest at high speed.

TOWER: OK! Now it’s moving toward the south, in a southern direction and making ascending and descending circles… slow, now it’s gaining speed.

AIRCRAFT: Thanks.

TOWER: A glider, I’m afraid it’s not, it’s not an airplane either because it developed very high speeds, at times very slow, it descended and ascended rapidly and now at this moment it’s landing on the side of a small bank of a hill.

Videos of Pilot/control tower transmisions with English subtitles from the LAN Flight 045 incident and other UFO cases.

link

Cheers!

• Like 1

Project Bluebook's Chief Scientist Dr. J. Allen Hynek stating that the Condon report was a 'travesty on science' and that Dr Condon wrote the summary and conclusions whilst completely neglecting the contents of his own report.

Video Link

He also makes some interesting statements in

video about how many military pilot UFO reports went unreported and discusses 'three incontrovertible points that even the grossest sceptic can't ignore' -one, that UFO reports not only exist but persist; two, that the phenomenon is global in nature (over 140 countries) and three, that many UFO reports come from highly credible and technically trained people.

Statements from Police Officers about the Michigan 'swamp gas' UFO sightings of March, 1966:

Michigan police UFO activity -1966::
"This is the strangest thing that [we] have ever witnessed. We would have not believed this story if we hadn't seen it with our own eyes. These objects could move at fantastic speeds, and make very sharp turns, dive and climb, and hover with great maneuverability. We have no idea what these objects were, or where they could have come from."

Washtenaw County deputies Bushroe and Foster

"It would swing back and forth like a pendulum, then shoot upward at tremendous speed, hover and then come down just as fast."

Washtenaw County deputies B. Bushroe

March 17, 1966, Milan, Michigan. 4:25 a.m. Sgt. Nuel Schneider and Deputy David Fitzpatrick saw top-shaped objects making sharp maneuvers. They alternately hovered, rose and fell quickly, darted around at jet-like speed, their light dimming and brightening periodically. In a report to NICAP, the officers stated that two objects were operating together, circling and flying in formation, while a third object hovered at lower altitude.

Dexter patrolman Robert Huniwell said he spotted an object in the sky at Quigley and Brand roads between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m.. He said the flying object with red and green flashing lights, came close to the ground, hovered above a scout car and was joined by a second vehicle on its ascent.

Officer Robert Hartwell of the Dexter Police Department saw a luminous object buzz his car. Robert Taylor, Dexter Police Chief, and Patrolman N.G. Lee came to the farm in response to Mrs. Mannor's call and heard the noise. Taylor said he watched an object in the field from Frank Mannor's home on a knoll overlooking the area. It appeared as a pulsating red, glowing object. Through binoculars he saw "a light on each end of the thing." "I thought it was an ambulance," Lee said. The chief's son, Robert, 16, also saw the red vehicle in the sky at about 10:30 p.m. "It was going on in the east pretty slow, and then it sped up and went west," he said. "It was flashing red and white."

Washtenaw County Deputy Sheriff BuFord Bushroe also observed it. "It looked like an arc. It was round. We turned around and started following it through Dexter for five miles. It was headed west and we stopped. We lost it in the trees. Either the lights went off or it took off with a tremendous burst of speed. It was about 1,500 feet above the ground. It moved along at about 100 mph. We were doing 70 before losing it near Wylie Road."

Link

---

Yves Sillard:

“I think that the Americans practice on the subject much higher efforts of investigation than those of any other country, they practice a deliberated policy and had deliberately orchestrated misinformation. It is total misinformation. What for? Is it the fear to see their supremacy challenged if one day they face a much more advanced external civilization? Is it their concern of keeping potential technological assets to themselves? Or . . . or any other explanation, who knows?”

GEIPAN Director Yves Sillard, former Assistant Secretary General for Environmental and Scientific Affairs for NATO

---

Dr. Anthony Choy (founder of OIFAA) discussing the Chulucanas incident:

History Channel interview Dr. Anthony Choy, founding member of OIFAA, Ufo Office of the Peruvian Air Force, about "The Chulucanas Incident" first Ufo Official Case of Perú.

Here he is also explaining how in 2004 their computers containing classified UFO records were all stolen.

“It is well known that there are classified documents that are hidden and Anthony Choy confirms it, however he regretted the theft of important material in 2004. "All had been stolen, then I understood that it was all a fraud, or that formed an office as a sort of screen to the public but at another level we were investigating, we were there".

link

UFO case involving RAF Wing Commander Alan Turner (MBE).

"It was so unusual. People just looked at it and said, "What is going on?" We're talking 30, 35 aircraft. No Air Defense Commander in his right mind would get the entire Lightning force in one location. He'd have absolutely nothing left with which to defend the United Kingdom Air Defense region. You could cut the air with a knife. It became electric rapidly. People were -- more than surprised"...

“What I saw defied all logic and was, quite frankly, extraordinary. It wasn’t just me, more than 30 pairs of eyes of RAF staff and radar operators at Heathrow Airport witnessed the same thing. I instantly knew this wasn’t a convoy of military planes -the only craft with that rate of climb were supersonic lightning aircraft but they wouldn’t have been able to hold such a perfect formation".

---

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel on the three disc shaped objects that came near his aircraft (and were confirmed on radar by Mexico City Airport flight control).

"Well, it was something I experienced and it was real. An incident that I am still at a loss to explain. I don’t know where they [the objects] came from, or what their intentions were. Sometimes I think they were curious and that they approached us for this reason, although it could also be that they saved me from some unpleasant situation. The small plane looked good, but it was very old, from 1958. So who knows? Maybe it was about to stall in mid-air, or I was about to lose a wing or the tail section. Or have some other accident...I don’t know

They had no antennae. They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action".

Aircraft Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel

And Air Traffic Controller Julio Cesar Diaz who was on duty at the radar terminal when the pilot radioed in stating that he was surrounded by UFOs - it features actual tape recordings of the transmissions and the ATC also mentions how one of the objects made 'a sharp 270 degree left turn in a radius of only 3 to 4 miles' which was a maneuver never witnessed by him or any of his colleagues before.

Video Link

Pilot Carlos reported seeing three mysterious flying object when he flew his small plane near Mexico City. For the first time air traffic controller Julio Cesar Diaz talks about what he saw on his radar flying near Carlos' plane.

Good interview with USAF Staff Sergeant Richard Clark discussing the 1968 Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident (and radarscope film).

RC Well, you know it had to have been a UFO. You know, we had nothing that could do the kind of speed that it had back then and to be able to change directions, I mean, flying with the plane and changing directions while still maintaining, I mean, you’re going—

TT The plane was going between 230 and 280.

RC OK, yeah, I mean, it’s going like this and then all of a sudden it’s over here, and it’s still going this way [indicating object motion with hand], I mean, even if we had something that could go that fast it could not—it’s going to go that fast this way [indicating straight line motion with hand] and—

TT In one direction.

RC —but it can’t go that way too. And that’s why it was phenomenal..

Tom Tulien's Website

---

UFOs - Turkish pilots.

Turkish pilots recall UFO sightings

"I left later in Yugoslavia airspace, we have seen two thousand meters away from an object. First we thought the aircraft. However, the light cluster will attract our attention to the sharpness of what is wondering we have. Light set, passed in front of us after 10 minutes. Suddenly he took on three primary colors. several times the normal plane in a big way began to fly in front of us. They said they have not seen such a body when we contacted the Istanbul tower. Fields, scattering their multicolored lights rose to 44 thousand feet and turned into a ball of white light. Then he disappeared into sharp rises a white ball of light.

Turkish Airline Pilot T.K. Selahattin - October, 1989 on a flight from Zurich to the Turkish town of Antalya.

"On the return from Osaka, continuing on the same route we included the team of four aircraft we saw that object. We came upon us out. Right continued over us on the cross. We saw a strong light, silver color and cannot take care of UFO shape We have not seen. He came to our very close. I did not believe UFOs, I believe that mission. I believe 5 years. We were flying three pilots. 38 thousand feet in 6 hours after departure, 4 were flying plane in the same direction. In front of me again THY flight from Shanghai was there behind me Lufthansa aircraft. Upcoming we saw a strong light. He came to our very close . Silver color and do not look, do not open your eyes. An incredible power, there were ten forces. Different anything, burn your eyes. Our plane was seen in all three pilots. He came upon us out. He continued right above us on the cross. They were between 35-45 seconds. Therefore see four teams simultaneously. Strange thing is that everyone thinks it onto itself. If it was hallucinating about a person, but the team has seen the four planes.

Turkish Airlines pilot Ibrahim Bilir - light from Osaka, Japan to Istanbu

Retired Turkish general claims close encounter with UFOs

Greek jets are not the only aerial adversaries Turkish planes have engaged in the skies, according to a retired general who has claimed he encountered unidentified flying objects over western Turkey while serving as a pilot:

The objects accompanied the pilots for 15 minutes as they passed from Balıkesir to the Aegean city of Denizli, Karakuş said, adding that he warned another pilot who wanted to fly toward them not to do so after deciding the objects did not look like planes. “One of my friends meanwhile turned his [plane’s] lights off. This time [the UFOs] got close to the third plane. They moved on to the second one when the third one also turned its lights off,” Karakuş said, adding that when he looked to his left at that moment, he could not see anything other than a yellow beam of light.“They moved to my left side when I also turned my [plane’s] lights off, the retired general said, adding that shortly afterwards, four to five lights resembling plane lights appeared. “Then they disappeared with a sudden maneuver..”

Quilliuws, nice one mate and a ho ho happy Christmas to you (and everyone else). :)

Below are some more statements and pilot transmissions from unexplained UFO incidents in Chilean airspace.

Audio communications from the 'Tobalaba Incident' where an unknown object landed on a hill opposite the Airfield and then took off again towards the northwest at high speed.

Videos of Pilot/control tower transmisions with English subtitles from the LAN Flight 045 incident and other UFO cases.

link

Cheers!

good to see you still floating around Karl.

merry Christmas! :santa: