Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past Life Regression

Isis09

Hi Taun, Thanks for interest. I will try a little now and a little later. I instantly heard KINGDOM. I am seeing a black night on a black horse. I am seeing gambling at a round large table. I see a pregnant woman. I just saw a hand get either smashed or hurt bad. I believe it was the right hand. I see you are looking over the rainbow for a pot of gold. I am seeing a badge of some military or police officer. I am seeing a bomb fire and an arrow with a bow together. I just heard VIKINGS. I heard blockage. Sounds like it was a warning. Winston churchhill was told to me. I am seeing alot of children inside of like a dungeon or a pit I am looking down at them. Sounds like what I am picking up is a powerful hunter of some kind. Different eras. I do see a sack that you keep you're gold pieces in. Black. Just a mini before i go to work. Thanks ST

Thanks ST...

Interesting read... Apparently in the past I was a gambler (now days I am such a lousy

gambler I just give them the money and save my time... :lol: )...

As for the smashed hand - not sure... The rainbow and pot of gold, well I am of Irish descent

- but past lives don't normally follow within the blood line, do they?...

The children in a pit is disturbing but does not ring a bell to me - hope I wasn't the one that

put them there...

I am a retired Infantryman so I guess that is a sort of Hunter....

Sure wish I knew where that sack with gold pieces is now!....

Again thanks...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• Toolite

• somekindlunatic

• Isis09

Thanks ST...

Interesting read... Apparently in the past I was a gambler (now days I am such a lousy

gambler I just give them the money and save my time... :lol: )...

As for the smashed hand - not sure... The rainbow and pot of gold, well I am of Irish descent

- but past lives don't normally follow within the blood line, do they?...

The children in a pit is disturbing but does not ring a bell to me - hope I wasn't the one that

put them there...

I am a retired Infantryman so I guess that is a sort of Hunter....

Sure wish I knew where that sack with gold pieces is now!....

Again thanks...

Thanks for getting back i am about to retire what is hard to do. I should go back to reg reads. I am rushing which is no good. Maybe I will try another time.

Thanks for getting back i am about to retire what is hard to do. I should go back to reg reads. I am rushing which is no good. Maybe I will try another time.

if you can dont forget about me plz give me a read an thanks...

if you can dont forget about me plz give me a read an thanks...

Hi Silence00, looks like maybe this is really to hard to do. Or I am to busy to try. but lets see if anything hits me. I heard Runnibng bear and saw a an indian with three feathers on top of the head.I see building very tall and then they are crumbling to the ground till there is none. me having this nasty cold might not be a good idea to try and read and sneeze and read and sneeze. yuck. I am seeing a male doctor with glasses older man. Do you feel you are smarter in this field than most? I am seeing Africa and monkeys playing. Strange it is like i am dancing to drums. Are you pretty smart cause I heard Scolar.and now i am seeing another man that repesents alot of intelligence.Strange i just saw a polar bear. and some beads on a door. It seams like i am popping all over with you. I just heard MARY and JOSEPH. Now I see a surfing wave I am looking at almost like i am at a beach. but there were no surfers.This is all i got. Strange how you went from Indian, to maybe a buider to a wrecker, to a doctor, Scolar, africa, antartica. Kinda of interesting. Let me know need to go back to bed. Thanks ST

I would love a reading! Could anyone do a past life reading for me? Pm me please :D

I will do the last two on this topic but after that i will not do anymore. I ont feel that it is what people are searching for. So thanks to everyone. It seams like it is confusing people more than helping.

If anyone can do a past life regression for me, I would really appreciate it.

ST Hey, I want to say its cool that you're doing this for people and if you enjoy the practice, I too would really appreciate a reading at your convenience. Maybe you'll get a stronger signal from Michigan (In the UP right now)

I have always known I'm an old soul but haven't done a past life reading.

Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks, man!

Hi there, thanks for coming on plus a Michigan person. That is cool so lets see if I can see anything. First thing I saw and heard was you were a rescuer and i am seeing you holding a little child where you had saved her from a fire.This must of been awhile ago cause i can hear a person ringing them old large bells by hand when there was a fire. I am hearing a bird whistle as it goes by me. Like a hawk or an Eagle.It seams like you are there in the nick of time this time I see you in white clothes like a doctor but you are outside and a bloody body fell into you're arms and you have the mask on. But to see when a person is so hurt and there eyes say it all. I just saw the Nazi sign. very strange. Why do i see so much blood. I just saw a river and it was not water it was blood. You must have been in a very bad war. I feel like I am in the area where the movies are being played. Like the camera man doing the film. But agin it was the old strips that ran across the screen. I am seeing cannons go over lawn which is strange but like i said you have something going on with the military. I see you taken a big knife and sticking it into the animal you killed while talking to another person. da da da done orchestra music very loud instruments. I heard a low name came thru HARRY. I just saw one of those statue the real big heads. $0 feet high. You had a true love but you had to leave her and it broke you heart and hers cause I think you never came back. This is all for tonight got to hit the sack. let me know if anything hits now. Thanks ST

If anyone can do a past life regression for me, I would really appreciate it.

Ozzy you will be my last tuesday night. Thank You

Hi there, thanks for coming on plus a Michigan person. That is cool so lets see if I can see anything. First thing I saw and heard was you were a rescuer and i am seeing you holding a little child where you had saved her from a fire.This must of been awhile ago cause i can hear a person ringing them old large bells by hand when there was a fire. I am hearing a bird whistle as it goes by me. Like a hawk or an Eagle.It seams like you are there in the nick of time this time I see you in white clothes like a doctor but you are outside and a bloody body fell into you're arms and you have the mask on. But to see when a person is so hurt and there eyes say it all. I just saw the Nazi sign. very strange. Why do i see so much blood. I just saw a river and it was not water it was blood. You must have been in a very bad war. I feel like I am in the area where the movies are being played. Like the camera man doing the film. But agin it was the old strips that ran across the screen. I am seeing cannons go over lawn which is strange but like i said you have something going on with the military. I see you taken a big knife and sticking it into the animal you killed while talking to another person. da da da done orchestra music very loud instruments. I heard a low name came thru HARRY. I just saw one of those statue the real big heads. $0 feet high. You had a true love but you had to leave her and it broke you heart and hers cause I think you never came back. This is all for tonight got to hit the sack. let me know if anything hits now. Thanks ST

Very interesting. Thank you. There are definitely some correlations to my current life. I have performed a couple of rescues and always felt a connection to the fire department. I am a nurturing sort of person but its balanced by a cold understanding of the works of mother nature. Theres a connection to eagles also, maybe my totem. I have had a slight involvement with military in this life but try to avoid it at all costs because i don't believe such killing is the way to solve the problems. I went to a military school and when I graduated they did everything they could to get me to enlist. I aced the asvab so they offered me any position and all kinds of bonuses but I couldn't do it, I had to refuse. I could definitely see being a medic in WWII. It would give me the perspective that i now have, strongly anti-violence. Also I grew up hunting and eating. I have definitely been there before, although rarely anymore. Its something I am very familiar with and not entirely comfortable with.

Also am a musician though I dont play any orchestra instruments and dont have much interest in orchestra (though i find it strangely compelling) I play guitar, piano and harmonica. Harry doesn't ring a bell. Never met anyone by that name actually.

Big heads, like at Easter Island? Very cool, I've always felt a connecion there too.

And finally the love I had to leave, yes thats about the size of it.

Well done, hope the feedback is helpful.

I hope to do it again sometime.

If you like, I can offer you a reading. I do pendulum dowsing. Its more suited to specific applications than general readings.

Thanks again

Thanks Sensitive Touch, I appreciate it. ;)

Very interesting. Thank you. There are definitely some correlations to my current life. I have performed a couple of rescues and always felt a connection to the fire department. I am a nurturing sort of person but its balanced by a cold understanding of the works of mother nature. Theres a connection to eagles also, maybe my totem. I have had a slight involvement with military in this life but try to avoid it at all costs because i don't believe such killing is the way to solve the problems. I went to a military school and when I graduated they did everything they could to get me to enlist. I aced the asvab so they offered me any position and all kinds of bonuses but I couldn't do it, I had to refuse. I could definitely see being a medic in WWII. It would give me the perspective that i now have, strongly anti-violence. Also I grew up hunting and eating. I have definitely been there before, although rarely anymore. Its something I am very familiar with and not entirely comfortable with.

Also am a musician though I dont play any orchestra instruments and dont have much interest in orchestra (though i find it strangely compelling) I play guitar, piano and harmonica. Harry doesn't ring a bell. Never met anyone by that name actually.

Big heads, like at Easter Island? Very cool, I've always felt a connecion there too.

And finally the love I had to leave, yes thats about the size of it.

Well done, hope the feedback is helpful.

I hope to do it again sometime.

If you like, I can offer you a reading. I do pendulum dowsing. Its more suited to specific applications than general readings.

Thanks again

ys feedback is the best good or bad. it helps alot. I have been sick on a few reads and pressured so when i did you i was alone and not as sick or pressured.But yes this was a very good one. And yes you can read me anytime you would like. Thanks again ST

ys feedback is the best good or bad. it helps alot. I have been sick on a few reads and pressured so when i did you i was alone and not as sick or pressured.But yes this was a very good one. And yes you can read me anytime you would like. Thanks again ST

Ok, I just need a specific question or questions to answer, preferably yes or no format.

Also can dowse location of something.

Hi there Toolite, I will try now it is a little calmer now. So lets see if i can see anything. I am very tired and my eyes are hurting. Enough about me. First thing i am hearing is ENERGY ENERGY. I know you like water from you're other post so when i see a sailboat i feel like i am cheating on the thought. I see a person setting on a floor and bending over amd touching their toes almost at a flat position very limber person. I just heard a loud ringing in my left ear and i was always told when this happens someone had died or is going to die. This is just what i was told. So dont take it to heart. I am seeing some horses hoping up and down like they are in a show. I am seeing an old book very old the kind you have to not touch cause it will fall apart dust is on it. I just saw a WIZARD with the cool long beard. I will finish another time kids acting up. Thanks

Death is something I have been shown for 20 to 22 years now.. when certain people will pass or if harm will come to them not within their nature time span etc...

Energy - spiritual gifting .. I actually have energy that flows through me and into others

Wizard.. one day I will be strong spiritually in many areas

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lets see if i can get pieces at a time. I am seeing a time frame with many riches a golden chair and many gold jewels. I heard the name MONARCH. I am seeing the tops of trees like i am soaring thru the air. I am seeing a very poor hunched over person almost like a begger. Old rags very poor. Can not see the sex type. But very small person. I just heard TIDAL WAVE. I just heard a male say TRUST ME. I am looking at a person with a ROMAN metal hat. I dont know why but the name ICABOB CRANE was told to me. The GLASS SLIPPER was shown to me.Do you sometimes feel you are in a FAIRY TALE. I feel I am being taken thru them. I am seeing very thick bracelets on a female almost like WONDER WOMAN. I am seeing lots of people like in the area where they have to row those big oars that stick out of an old ship. I will try later trying to get as i go. Back to dishes. SEE ya

First let me say Thank You! Thank you for taking the time.. I really appreciate it..

Golden chair and jewels and Monarch .. I know there was time I was rich..

Male said trust me.. I have a Guardian angel - Male - Family member that stays with me.. Maybe it was him..

The name Ichabod comes from the biblical name of the grandson of Eli the High Priest and son of Phinehas. I can connect to this because when God took me to the Jordan river in spirit... I was taken over it not dipped in it.. But, the Jordan river was a place where High Priest were baptized.

Glass Slipper... I also complain about not having a mate so at least I know in other life times it's possible.. and it will be good.. but, the funny thing is before I even knew about past lives I told a certain person that in our next lifetime we will be happy with 3 boys.. and he just looked at me and I just looked at him because I couldn't explain why I said it.. this was about 7 or 8 years ago..

wonder woman.. because anyone spiritual is made to do a hundred things... in one life time.

Thank you so much again..

Try asking in your meditation for the life times to be separated out in order.. I was taught spiritually you can always ask questions in the realm.. because I really want to close the gap on the turn around period for some people.. it looks to be about a hundred years or a little over a hundred years you get to reincarnate..

Thank you again and I appreciate you..

First let me say Thank You! Thank you for taking the time.. I really appreciate it..

Golden chair and jewels and Monarch .. I know there was time I was rich..

Male said trust me.. I have a Guardian angel - Male - Family member that stays with me.. Maybe it was him..

The name Ichabod comes from the biblical name of the grandson of Eli the High Priest and son of Phinehas. I can connect to this because when God took me to the Jordan river in spirit... I was taken over it not dipped in it.. But, the Jordan river was a place where High Priest were baptized.

Glass Slipper... I also complain about not having a mate so at least I know in other life times it's possible.. and it will be good.. but, the funny thing is before I even knew about past lives I told a certain person that in our next lifetime we will be happy with 3 boys.. and he just looked at me and I just looked at him because I couldn't explain why I said it.. this was about 7 or 8 years ago..

wonder woman.. because anyone spiritual is made to do a hundred things... in one life time.

Thank you so much again..

Wow to you, You can take a message and fit so I can really see and understand. I see you're gifts and i appreciate you're response. It helps me to see in a different way. Thank You and God Bless.

Try asking in your meditation for the life times to be separated out in order.. I was taught spiritually you can always ask questions in the realm.. because I really want to close the gap on the turn around period for some people.. it looks to be about a hundred years or a little over a hundred years you get to reincarnate..

Thank you again and I appreciate you..

Thanks Toolite, i like they way you see things i believe you are in another league. That is why i saw so many different powers. Thanks for the response. ST

Thanks Sensitive Touch, I appreciate it. ;)

Hi Ozzy Valentine,Lets see if i can do this tonight. I am first seeing a car very shiny like a great love for this car. So shiny cause you did by hand. I am hearing a female older lady tell me JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH. That was a little strange. What truth is she talking about. I was told there is a wild side. I dont know how old you are but I am seeing a 50's get up like from the movie Greese with John Travolta. The white t shirt. Definetly a love for cars I see a person working and getting very dirty and greasy. I see a very knowledge for vehicles. A little attitude to. I am hearing another type of talking like an ENglishman and i saw a man on his horse draw his sword. Preparing for battle. What is up with SHINY with you. This is not so funny but you were still in you knight clothes and you had a persons head in you're arms. Curry blondish brown hair. Now i am bak and i see a business man wearing a suit and tie and having a strap over the shoulder to carry a bag of something. I have no clue why tarzan just hit his chest in front of me and did his yell. I am seeing a man and a little boy like the boy is a man and the man is a boy. Kind like you flipped. I wonder if you know who the fonz was cause maybe you always wanted to be like him where everything goes smooth esp for the ladies. I will try more in the morning a long day. Maybe more will come strange how I am seeing like the 50's alot. Tell me in the pm how old you are. Thanks ST