Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A guardian angel is watching over us?

Still Waters

Nearly a third of Britons – 29 per cent – believe that a guardian angel is always watching over them, according to research.

A slightly higher number – 31 per cent – admit they believe in angels, while one in 20 – or 5 per cent – say they have actually seen or heard one.

Just 17 per cent say they are not sure what to believe.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarMountainKid

• Still Waters

• ohio state buckeyes

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what these gurdian angels guard us against. Seems to me they haven't been doing a very good job. Maybe they're unionized and can only work certain hours. Of course then there would be holidays off and vacation time. Or maybe they see how people behave and think sometimes we deserve what we get.

I think my personal guardian angel (who's name is Otto) always sleeps late and usually seems bored with the job. He tries, but his heart just isn't in it for me. Maybe it's my personality. I don't think he really likes me. That may be the problem.

Actually, Otto I think I have invented myself, something like a make-believe friend. My Catholic grandmother told me about him when I was a little child and it's hard to disbelieve what grandma says.

Anyway, he may have helped me in ways I don't know about. Maybe without him I'd be in worse shape than I'm already in. If so, thanks Otto. Maybe when I say things could be worse, maybe they could be.

I believe god sends us angles at times. Im not sure why we need a guardian angel on duty 24-7

looks like God and know something was about to happen and send us a angel but who knows maybe we do :)