Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does 7:11 mean?

glow-ria

Since I saw another topic about what does 11:11 mean. I would also want to know what 7:11 mean. This is the day of my birthdate. I see it on my clock most of the time. What does it mean? Can anybody tell me? Please!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Eldorado

• Disembodied Voice

• BaTTyCaKeS

It's nothing. It's just the time. There nothing special about it. Don't worry. ^^

Since I saw another topic about what does 11:11 mean. I would also want to know what 7:11 mean. This is the day of my birthdate. I see it on my clock most of the time. What does it mean? Can anybody tell me? Please!

when i was growing up there was a store (not a store really, but a store) called seven eleven.. wondered why it was called that

your post made me remember that

now of course i know why their name :P most stores never stayed open past 6 or 7.. they were one of the first with long hours.. 7am till 11 pm.. then eventually they became 24 hours..

i miss the store :(

the nearest is 85 miles away

Edited by willowdreams

when i was growing up there was a store (not a store really, but a store) called seven eleven.. wondered why it was called that

now of course i know why their name :P most stores never stayed open past 6 or 7.. they were one of the first with long hours.. 7am till 11 pm.. then eventually they became 24 hours..

But willowdreams they're a 'convenience store' which means a warm, week old, indestructible, value-added hotdog will cost you the price of a fresh loaf of bread, a pack of frankfurters and a bottle of australian mustard at a normal shop .. kaching! ..would you like a caffeine free vanilla coke with that? :P

Edited by zednuts

It's a gas station around here lol jk..wasn't trying to be mean so don't be offended please. I've never heard of a 7:11 phenomenon. It could just being you subconsciously noticing it. Same thing has started to happen with me with the numbers 11 and 333. I have done research of 333. It means a lot of things. Most of it has to do with the bible...Don't know about 11 or 711...

I don't think it means anything. You just know the number as your birthday, so it stands out to you when you see it. You probably see lots of times on the clock each and every day, but don't think anything of them because they have no specific connotation. After the terrorist attacks on September 11th years ago, I began noticing 9:11 on the clock on many occasions. It didn't mean anything, it was simply that the number now triggered another image in my mind and therefore stood out.

I don't think it means anything. You just know the number as your birthday, so it stands out to you when you see it. You probably see lots of times on the clock each and every day, but don't think anything of them because they have no specific connotation. After the terrorist attacks on September 11th years ago, I began noticing 9:11 on the clock on many occasions. It didn't mean anything, it was simply that the number now triggered another image in my mind and therefore stood out.

That reminds me I am kind of the way with the number 6 it's my birthday number and it's my lucky number and I see it a lot...

This happened to me too following 9/11 and lasted years, I've shaken it now though, I think :blink:

It's a gas station around here lol jk..

Aw, now I want a Slurpee! :D

711_banner.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have 7/11s by me still. They have the best slushies/slurpees. They are always switching up flavors too like cherry cola, watermelon, grape, banana etc. I haven't had on in ages! I think I might go tomorrow ..... btw my bday is 3/14 and I see that number all the time.

You need a new clock. You should only see it twice a day not most of the time

You need a new clock. You should only see it twice a day not most of the time

I only see it once a day...military time on my clock... :geek:

thats my birthday too, ive always thought something of it too, in vegas they use the seven alot in those machies that bring up the number 777... and the number 7 getts repeated in the bible alot too

thats my birthday too, ive always thought something of it too, in vegas they use the seven alot in those machies that bring up the number 777... and the number 7 getts repeated in the bible alot too

So do the numbers 3 and 12. What's your point?

The reason why they bring up the number 777 is because of the concept "lucky seven". There's nothing more to it.

Ok I have no point, am just letting her know where it's seen a lot!!!! Just like everyone else say they see it at a corner store.

I love 7-11... Reminds me of the Qwiki Mart on the Simpsons... Great squshies, I mean Slurpees and awesome chicken on a stick!

Edited by dice401

It means an awesome place to buy Diet Pepsi,a motorcycle magazine , 2 LOTTO quick pics , and the occasional roll of buttwipe

7 a.m. to 11 p.m. simple really, and yes i know they open 24hrs now :sleepy:

711_banner.jpg

I haven't had a slushie rush in a long time. (also known as brain freeze) Now I'm gonna have to go get one. :yes:

It means - it's 11 mins past 7 :w00t:

:w00t:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

711_banner.jpg

ha ha leave it to you Biff...lol

my kid loves them darn slurpee's... especially the blue flavour

I just LOVE getting a quality fancy meal at the 7-11. There isn't anything better than a wrinkled up, overcooked to death hotdog on a soggy bun. Top it off with condiments from a packet and chopped onions that sat out all day. Add a bag of chips and slurpie for the trifecta...and BAM! Perfect meal if you want to treat yourself to a dinner out. :tu:

On extra special days, I treat myself to dessert. Ho-ho, twinkie, or apple pie with a shelf life of 30 years.

God, I love it. And I'm a freakin doctor. That's just WRONG. :(:P

711_banner.jpg

Me too. :lol: