Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery lights similar to 1978

Persia

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ignus Fatuus

• Prab

• Kali74

• Ronztrek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awsome, more ufo sightings for us kiwis! Thanks Persia!

****s going down like a clown charlie brown, see you in town try not to frown before your cow starts to crown....(lol?)

Edited by Classified Document

i sore star disapeer like anish before my eyes it was at 1am at night on boxn day i was ut drivn hoping makas was open cruisen down greenwood i was the only car on the road and this star in the sky was the only visible star and after gazing at it through my car windscreen for 4 secs in vanished.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . makas was shut and i was left to go home with the munchies

I am afraid these are obviously Chinese Lanterns, saw a similar things during the time of the icelandic volcano (e.g. NOTHING was flying from airports) and eight silent orange lights passed over, silently, in a line. After my initial panic obviously Chinese Lanterns. I am afraid this sounds like the same thing. Nothing to get excited about. Sorry !

Mysterious "orangey and reddish lights" spotted in skies above Napier, Taranaki and Christchurch were a day too late to be Santa's sleigh but could they be UFOs?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4497141/Mystery-lights-similar-to-1978

i sore star disapeer like anish before my eyes it was at 1am at night on boxn day i was ut drivn hoping makas was open cruisen down greenwood i was the only car on the road and this star in the sky was the only visible star and after gazing at it through my car windscreen for 4 secs in vanished.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . makas was shut and i was left to go home with the munchies

Huh?

Huh??

These lights cannot be satellites because how can so many bright orange lights come together at 1 place.

And it seems more like the case of some spying plane that makes no noise and remains stealth but if its a spying plane then why its full of lights,,,, LOL !

It may rather be some Unidentified Flying Object.

Huh??

These lights cannot be satellites because how can so many bright orange lights come together at 1 place.

And it seems more like the case of some spying plane that makes no noise and remains stealth but if its a spying plane then why its full of lights,,,, LOL !

It may rather be some Unidentified Flying Object.

Chinese Lantern .. just one of the many synonyms for Earthlights. Exactly what this is. Yet it is unidentified and flying and a object. Just not alien.

Also meant to give a website from scientists who study these light ... and pictures identical to this one on them. Visit Earthlights

Edited by Ignus Fatuus

Chinese Lantern .. just one of the many synonyms for Earthlights. Exactly what this is. Yet it is unidentified and flying and a object. Just not alien.

Also meant to give a website from scientists who study these light ... and pictures identical to this one on them. Visit Earthlights

Thanks for telling but I already knew the meaning of UFO,

they are those flying objects that we are unable to identify and not some alien ship or something that you thought I was pointing at.

And thanks for the link !

• 4 weeks later...

What baffles me is that just about every morning I expect to wake up to find this stuff all over the news. There is just way too much going on here in NZ for no one to be talking about it. It's too obvious and too frequent for no one to have noticed. Now this I find very odd. This intrigues me just as much as what is going on. As for what is going on; well the experience so far is that every time an assumption is reached, something happens that completely contradicts it. Something beyond strange is going on here folks. I can not help but imagine that this is about to crack wide the **** open for all of us to witness. In 44 years I've never really noticed anything of this nature, now in the past 2 months, I'm well over 100 sightings/events. It just doesn’t add up.

What baffles me is that just about every morning I expect to wake up to find this stuff all over the news. There is just way too much going on here in NZ for no one to be talking about it. It's too obvious and too frequent for no one to have noticed. Now this I find very odd. This intrigues me just as much as what is going on. As for what is going on; well the experience so far is that every time an assumption is reached, something happens that completely contradicts it. Something beyond strange is going on here folks. I can not help but imagine that this is about to crack wide the **** open for all of us to witness. In 44 years I've never really noticed anything of this nature, now in the past 2 months, I'm well over 100 sightings/events. It just doesn't add up.

I wish I could visit NZ at a time like this. In my area of the world there doesn't seem to be too much going on but my eyes are scanning the skies every chance I get as there seems to be an increase of sightings world wide. The issue seems to be being pressed and I can't get rid of the feeling it's about to pop, no matter how much I try and rationalize lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll be. I was in NZ and had a sighting on Boxing day!

NZ has much activity. A fault line runs right through both Islands I believe. Travelled along it on my way to Milford Sound :D I would turn to earth-lights before alien visitors.

Damn I love that country.

Well I'll be. I was in NZ and had a sighting on Boxing day!

NZ has much activity. A fault line runs right through both Islands I believe. Travelled along it on my way to Milford Sound :D I would turn to earth-lights before alien visitors.

Damn I love that country.

Darn, I want to visit NZ one day :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Darn, I want to visit NZ one day :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

We Should get a Tour together ! psyche101 and few others From U/M

We can Throw many things on the Barbie Down Under!

post-68971-0-15968600-1297392031_thumb.j