Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a Tarot Reading ?

babz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babz

• Preciosa

• Yinarchy

• naomigyl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love one, if you are still doing them. Thank you

Hi, I will need u to PM me a picture of yourself and then i will be able to do a reading for u.

Thanks, Babz x

• 3 weeks later...

I would love one, if you are still doing them. Thank you

Haven't had an internet connection, but I do now. I'll pm a pic right away. Thank you

Hi Babz!

I would love to have a tarot reading! (I've never had one before lol)

I've PM'd you my picture :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, If anyone would like a tarot reading please let me know and i will be happy to do a reading.

Thanks, Babz

Are you still offering readings? If so I would like one, please. : :)

Thanks

I would like one myself if possible :). I'd be grateful. Peace and blessings

• 1 month later...

Babz -- WOW! All I have to say is my jaw dropped and I got chills about the reading! I'm hoping that some things in there aren't correct lol but overall pretty much everything was bang on! Thank you for the reading :)

Perhaps I'll ask again in the future...

Have a great day!

dice401

YES! Feel free to practice on me. Let me know what info you need

Hi Voyager, I will be happy to do a reading for u but i will need u to send me a photo of yourself by PM and i will do a reading and PM it to u. Once i have done the reading, would u mind posting your views etc regarding it on the forum.

Thanks, Babz

Are you still offering readings? If so I would like one, please. : :)

Thanks

Hi Vanyct,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your request for a reading. Can u PM me a photo of yourself and i will do a reading for u. Once u have read it, would u mind posting your thoughts etc on the public thread.

Thanks, Babz

I would like one myself if possible :). I'd be grateful. Peace and blessings

Hi 'nightwalker94',

Can u please PM me a photo of yourself and i will do a reading for u. Once u have read it, would u please post your thoughts etc to the public thread.

Thanks, Babz

Hey Babz,

Firstly i'd like to say thank you for taking the time to read cards for me.

Now about the reading, I would say it was very well done,You were definently right about a lot . You hit it right on the nose with the personality's except i'm the reserved one ( : , so just swap the personalitys and there you have it ! ( : I have been trying to deal with past memeory mainly me just trying to make sense of things, i've noticed some things about someone in my family who tends to be a compulsive liar lately"" that i've noticed, so naturally i've been questioning everything they tell me silently which has become extremely bothersome.. Thanks for the advice on overindulgence although i've been on a very strict diet i completly ruined it today and trust me i over indulged !!!Im not employed at the moment, i'm a college student and my Fiance just lost his job of 7 years .. So i have been hoping for a call from the police department, maybe it will happen for now .lol Finances aren't so great at but arent badd either, We've been spending alot of money on the lottery though LOL in hopes of hitting and living the dream ! HAHA . Anyways Thank you a TON. i would recommend you to a friend = )

Thank you oh so much for the reading !

Edited by Preciosa

Thanks so much, Babz!

As for the reading, it seem as if most of the stuff were off. However, they were those moments where you were spot on other things.

Thank you.

Hi, If anyone would like a tarot reading please let me know and i will be happy to do a reading.

Thanks, Babz

Hello babz, I would like a reading please.

I would like to request a reading myself if you have the time. This year has been quite an interesting adventure for me and I have some questions on my mind. Please PM me if you are able to.

i wan one reading ! but the problem is how do i send u my pic ?

Hi, If u have a picture of yourself stored on your computer, at the bottom of this message u will see where it says 'click to attach files' . If u click on this, it will enable u to go to your pictures to search for a picture u have stored on your computer. Once u select the picture, u can then send it to me by Private Message.

Babz

Thank you very much for the reading Babz. I am surprized because it was very accurate and I can relate to it a lot. I am currently working with many many papers, communiaction/media and the phone won't stop ringig. You are very right about my feelings and work situation too. That dark haired lady is indeed form my office environment and she is my financial director. I was pretty amazed from your reading. You are very gifted.

I would appreciate a reading if the offer is still out there. what information do you need? thank you so much

Hi babz, I would like a reading from you, if you don't mind. I attached my pic too. =)

post-52902-0-94275900-1303140400_thumb.j

Thanks, Babz

Hi Babz, I would like a reading too. can I PM you my photo?

thanks