Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

J.Assange Threatens To Name Arab Leaders

Persia

His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck.

I'm only seeing two 7's there...unless I'm missing something? :huh:

Edited by SpiderCyde

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• The Silver Thong

• Col. Kurtz

• BlindMessiah

The great thing about numerology is, it doesn't have to be there to see it. :tu:

Figuratively 7/3, 7*3, or 7+7+7 is potentially cryptic. I wouldn't ignore it, from a mystical standpoint.

I pay very little attention to birth dates, and even less to astrology. While you can play number games with a lot of birth dates, this type of configuration is one that I've learned to pay special attention to.

Edited by Raptor Witness

J. Edgar Hoover made a living off of this sort of thing. It's how he kept his job.

Those who are educated enough to be curious what the U.S. government has been up to, won't care about what so far, amounts to every day womanizing, and these are the thinkers who will be writing about the real story.

The very people who are afraid of Assange, are saying what you say, which makes it all the more clear ... why what he is presenting is so important.

Imaginary motives, created for the purpose of silencing the underlying real story, won't prevent it from steam rolling over the status quo.

We all want to know what the government does behind closed doors. But we already know the governmant is corrupt to the very core.This is nothing news worthy.The problem i have is with his willingness to name names and possibly put peoples lives at risk.He not getting what he wants so hes threating,which is exactly what terrorists do. :mellow:

We all want to know what the government does behind closed doors. But we already know the governmant is corrupt to the very core.This is nothing news worthy.The problem i have is with his willingness to name names and possibly put peoples lives at risk.He not getting what he wants so hes threating,which is exactly what terrorists do. :mellow:

From what I understand, Wikileaks sent all of this material to the Pentagon months before its release, to have names redacted. That's not something I would expect from a "terrorist" organization, so that label isn't sticking well either.

As you can tell, I'm very open to labeling Assange a really bad guy, but that's when the boomerang hits you, and you suddenly forget ... that his timing is impeccable.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Figuratively 7/3, 7*3, or 7+7+7 is potentially cryptic. I wouldn't ignore it, from a mystical standpoint.

I pay very little attention to birth dates, and even less to astrology. While you can play number games with a lot of birth dates, this type of configuration is one that I've learned to pay special attention to.

Ahh, I see now. That is interesting indeed. Glad it isn't 6/3. :)

Ahh, I see now. That is interesting indeed. Glad it isn't 6/3. :)

Some people really worry about that number ... or do they, really?

Not to get too sidetracked here, but let me ask you a quick question. Do you now buy or sell, without a number

representing your own name, and which is on record with a government?

At the time this prediction was made, men weren't known by their number. Rather, they would have been

known as so and so from a place or town, where they or their clan lived; such as, Jesus of Nazareth.

The point is not the man per se who once lived, but the frame of time in the future

when he will reappear.

That number is simply a key to the future, which unlocks a [door now open.]

It's very, very clear that Assange is being vigorously and thoroughly hung out to dry to make sure that anyone who is thinking about rocking the boat of the state is thoroughly discouraged. It's a very depressing state of affairs that the first man to seriously constructively and effectively challenge the state's ethics via the internet is being so thoroughly slapped down.

All this from making publicly available information that was already open to access by 2.5 million people, allegedly. Information that was not even classified as particularly sensitive. All it did was shine a bit of a light on what governments do in our name, in the hypocrisy of publicly telling us wars can be won while privately believing they cannot among other, more trivial things.

Depressingly but equally predictably, statists from all sides of the political spectrum have been casting aspersions on Assange and his motivations. To them, the fact that governments have been lying to us about their beliefs in dragging us into wars, using our money on things even they consider fruitless, isn't as important or worrying as the fact that someone exposed them

There are literally thousands of Assange's out there. And for good reason.

Turn off the television for a week and wake up to a global reality. Those who have pushed democracy on other nations through murderous wars use their

mainstream media to tag you along and accept their corporate power.

Its your choice to believe them or to question their work ethics.

• 1 month later...

You don't kill a myth. That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero. If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

Given the general subject matter of this thread, and what would shortly follow in history, don't you find this seemingly misplaced clip to be just a bit intuitive? That is, Arab Leaders threatened + Revolution requested by a lead character = actual historical outcome? The video doesn't really seem to fit the thread, until history takes its course.

Now, what if I included the cryptograph below, published by the same person on [Oct. 30, 2010?] The Latin I'll leave to your translator, but I think you'll find that this is not a picture of the status quo. In fact, it's a relatively accurate picture of what is happening on earth, right now.

The Star Trek episode that this clip came from ... was entitled "Mirror, Mirror." If you haven't seen the episode, it's about a parallel universe, and a revolution about to begin on one side of the mirror.

5130964088_f45a575332_z.jpg

What you're seeing is not ["intuition,"] but something very different. However, it is exactly like the [idiot savant] processes input and output, just another variation of this ability.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Say Assange gets himself dead, the files are released, covers are blown, assassination attempts are made, mad panic sets in for what 2, 3 days a week at the most.(We all know that any real retribution won't happen until a ways down the line). So what, let it happen. At the end of the day, Assange will still be dead, and the political machine will continue to roll on. He will be just another footnote in history, or a punchline, and his death will not really impact anything.

Yes, threatening CIA assets is a brilliant way of ensuring that you don't accidentally fall off a bridge.

Not worse than any other.

But to the OP: This is getting out of hand. On both sides.

The persecution of Assange is just as puerile as his threats to throw a wrench in the CIA works. If both sides don't ratch it down this will end at the pint where one of the sides has no option but to press the button.

I am afraid none of the sides involved here are smart enough to realize that.

Say Assange gets himself dead, the files are released, covers are blown, assassination attempts are made, mad panic sets in for what 2, 3 days a week at the most.(We all know that any real retribution won't happen until a ways down the line). So what, let it happen. At the end of the day, Assange will still be dead, and the political machine will continue to roll on. He will be just another footnote in history, or a punchline, and his death will not really impact anything.

Faith can move mountains(Post 11,) I think is how Jesus put it, and indeed they are being moved ... by the faith of the people, not these "Arab Leaders."

What J. Assange had "threatened" to do is happening without any insurance files being released. He was simply a prophetic voice, crying out from the wilderness.

You can always "kill" the messenger, of course, but if simple faith is behind what we see happening on earth, then you need a priest, not an executioner.

I say this out of sincere love and affection for all parties involved ... except the reinvented ones. I think the Big Man upstairs has had just about enough of those ...(Post 17)

5362511027_f130538b43_z.jpg

The pieces were all laying there ...

Are you sure there's not a job for me at the U.S. State Department? ;)

["Threaten' Arab Leaders"]

As you can tell, I'm very open to labeling Assange a really bad guy, but that's when the boomerang hits you, and you suddenly forget ... that his timing is impeccable.

5469968541_bb1aa54f45.jpg

What is happening regarding Wikileaks is an issue that strikes at the very core of elected representative government.

Any elected representative government is elected to represent the welfare of the people whom they govern. They are not elected to be "world leaders", or to interfere in foreign states. Additionally, the "welfare of the people" should not be deemed more important than the welfare of other peoples.

Obviously there is a need for relationships between nations, that is why these governments have a foreign policy, negotiation and a diplomatic arm. However, in such a case that the government is actually representing the will of the people, there is not a need for secrecy regarding any relationship with a foreign state - unless what is being represented is NOT the will of the people.

It is when a government seeks to either not represent the will of their own people, or to gain advantage for the Nation they represent at the cost of the welfare of another Nation's people, that governments resort to secrecy.

How many of the people here feel comfortable that their own welfare is more important than anyone elses? That others should be disadvantaged to ensure their own comfort?

Edited by Leonardo

Where is this guy getting all this information from? Is he hacking into our system or what?

I agree with Agent X's comment on the first page.

Edited by Moon Princess

hmm... I wonder if "arab leaders with cia ties" will be more damaging to the US than to the arabs.

The CIA give out ties ?

COOL... I WANT one.

Do they do ... like... pens.. and mugs.. and stuff as well ?

I'd LOVE a "Bay of Pigs" mug !!!!!

Or perhaps T-shirts ? You know the sort of thing.. "My Sister joined the CIA and destabilised a small Latin American country, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" !

The mind boggles.

meow purr :)

• 3 weeks later...

On this St. Patty's Day, a little reminder about "ultimate luck." The "perfection" part I'll leave to your discernment.

fourleafclover.gif

The difference between a mythological hero and a martyr is power. The mythological hero is not killed as you would a normal man. Only a greater hero can kill him. If Assange is who I think he is, or one of his followers; he has the status quo not only in his sights, but in his grip as well.

The name "Julian" is a derivative of Jovian, as in Jupiter. His surname I'm still researching, but the general consensus is "turn over," or "hand over" .... something along those lines. He comes from a land "down under." He has been given authority and power over "mighty men." His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck ...

But the question now becomes .... what do "threatened Arab Leaders" have to do with earthquakes, tsunamis, and the [predicted destruction of certain "man-made miracles?"(P. 11)]

There's more than one kind of a "denial of power," when you think about it. There's the denial of power in any revolution that speaks truth to power, and which leads to an increase in peril, and then there are the two million people without electricity due to the natural destruction of a certain type "man-made miracle" specifically spelled out in that thread in red, white, and blue.

In fact, I couldn't have made it any clearer what the danger was.

Here's the cryptograph that I uploaded and published to [Flickr 3-8-11 EST.]

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

5528593958_2c97a5c9e9_z.jpg

If this information is so important and ground breaking why hold it back? Though the goal of Assange was to get the "truth" out there. Think this is just an attempt to get attention.