Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

What the blinkin heck is going on? When will the test results become known, this is just horrible. If we as humans are to blame in some way, I want to know.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the blinkin heck is going on? When will the test results become known, this is just horrible. If we as humans are to blame in some way, I want to know.

One story makes headlines , now every time this happens , it will be in the news.....This happens , has happened before...It was not made a big deal on the News , now it is....

Unless Mother Nature is Human , I doubt we have anything to do with it.

One story makes headlines , now every time this happens , it will be in the news.....This happens , has happened before...It was not made a big deal on the News , now it is....

Unless Mother Nature is Human , I doubt we have anything to do with it.

okay sakari, quote:"This happens, has happened before" but I'm sorry, doesn't sound to me like a Natural Phenomenon, why has it happened?

This is getting strange now. I didn't know the reports about the dead fish had been confirmed.

okay sakari, quote:"This happens, has happened before" but I'm sorry, doesn't sound to me like a Natural Phenomenon, why has it happened?

I will say this , it is rare for this bird killing to happen this close together ( time wise ) , but it STILL happens.....I have not gone and looked at the weather there , and how the storms went through ( South , North , East , West ) ...This is not a first time thing at all......Fish Kills happen all the time , I have put more then enough information and links on fish kills to educate a 3rd grader back on the other topic......Maybe I should have put it in BOLD.

Keep in mind , why only 1 species of bird?....And one that flies in formation ( very tight formation ) , in groups?.....Storms have been above average ? ( yes )..

Go to the other thread on the 1000 birds that died.....I have posted links , information , etc....

I am not posting it anymore...I think 6 times is more then enough.

edit : not trying to be rude , but I have posted the same information around 6 times now that explains how this happens.....And it really explains the fish.....Birds also.

Replies after those posts either completley ignore them , or did not even read them. ( not saying they need to believe it , that's their thing , but at least read the damn stuff )..

So , tired of posting same thing that just get's ignored , or not read at all......

The information is there for anyone to look at...Getting tired of researching things , posting them , then get the " I did not read entire topic " , or " I only read last reply "....

Taking my ball and going home .... :yes:

Edited by Sakari

Ok. Just read about 10000 or so more dead birds. This time in Manitoba. NOW I'm starting to get a little concerned. Link here:http://beforeitsnews...n_Manitoba.html

Not the most reliable source, but according to some of the comments it was reported on CBC. I can only believe in coincidence to a certain extent, but this is getting a little weird.

Edit: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4512779/Hundreds-of-snapper-wash-up-on-beaches Hundreds of dead fish in New Zealand too....mellow.gif

Edited by Automaton

Checked out the info Sakari...

whatever the cause is though, it must be a good time to be a cat roundabout now.

whatever the cause is though, it must be a good time to be a cat roundabout now.

LOL...TY

As I said , it is rare to have 2 this close together ( from what I have looked for ) , but not impossible...

Getting struck by lightning is rare , but being struck 7 times is very rare , but it happened.

Edited by Sakari

they're birds that naturally flock aren't they?

I'm thinking that they hit something like an air pressure inversion or a bit of nasty turbulence that knocked them for a six.

this article is crap

I agree that the premise is crap (the linking of the homicide of former Pentagon official John Wheeler to the death of birds in Arkansas). however, he IS dead, and his body WAS found in a landfill just days before New Year's. And with the confirmed death of over 450 birds along Louisiana roads, it does make one wonder. Even the BP oil gush would not kill birds simultaneously. I think the answer has to be most likely weapon based. Disease is out - again for the time factor. The same with the surprise and fireworks explanation.

Edited by DigitalSentinal

they're birds that naturally flock aren't they?

I'm thinking that they hit something like an air pressure inversion or a bit of nasty turbulence that knocked them for a six.

:tu::yes:

I wish we could place bets. :blush:

LOL, let me just say...good one!! The three cats I used to have would have had a field day!!

So as not to further aggravate Sakari, have decided to read through the blogs before posting my opinion :)

The point is, even if it WERE true that someone on the inside were murdered before or after a mass weapons test, what national or international news agency would dare cover it? I don't think any would. Not one. Therefore, all things being equal, chances are good to excellent that independent and less constricted agencies would spill the beans first. just look at what happened during the H1N1 crisis: hardly any mainstream media gave the real story behind H1N1.

Doesn't mean I buy this latest story. I'm just putting it out there.

Good compilation and discussion of these 'events' over at godlikeproductions....http://www.godlikepr...age1308605/pg27 Awful lot of similar situations....

I personally think that a lot of this is weather related....Now, whether or not I think it's 'natural' weather or not, now that's a different story....happy.gif

Edited by Automaton

Well this thread sure was alarming to see. Thanks for clearing up the most likely explanations though Sakari, as always. :tu:

I was only making a point that people shot down my theory etc.... jeez.

Don't sweat it mate, you aren't the only one.

To me a 1000 birds just dont fall out of the sky with physical trauma. You haft to wonder if they didnt fly into something cloaked.

fly into something cloaked? LOL and that would kill all those birds? I've seen birds hit brick walls and they were just fine, unless you mean like a cloaked craft with a certain energy around it that when touched it kills you, i guess its possible just far fetched. i heard there was some kind of phenomenon like tornadoes that lifts animals into the sky and later drops them, maybe this has something to do with it, although if this were the case i would expect to seem more animals as well as birds and fish.

80,000 fish, 5,000 birds, and another 450 birds in the adjacent state.

Weather related? Suuuuure.

80,000 fish, 5,000 birds, and another 450 birds in the adjacent state.

Weather related? Suuuuure.

Maybe the aliens did it?

I hate to say it , but since this guy showed up , all Hell has broken loose.....

post-92206-0-34340400-1294202603_thumb.j

LOL, let me just say...good one!! The three cats I used to have would have had a field day!!

So as not to further aggravate Sakari, have decided to read through the blogs before posting my opinion :)

Nah , you wouldn't further aggravate me....

Only thing that aggravates me is a direct question to me that I all ready answered previously :)