Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

I hate to say it , but since this guy showed up , all Hell has broken loose.....

post-92206-0-34340400-1294202603_thumb.j

Sakari, the Debunker's Field Tactician's Handbook states that you're using the subject derision and diversion tactic far too early in the thread.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sakari, the Debunker's Field Tactician's Handbook states that you're using the subject derision and diversion tactic far too early in the thread.

Yeah, 10 pages in where the hypothetical answer was provided on page 1 and backed up with a confirmed similar case linked on page 3 is far too early.

I don't think so. But I guess time will tell. I'll be sure to let everyone know if my yard is littered with bird carcasses in the morning. The field behind my house produces some of the most amazing swarming flocks I've ever seen; thousands at a time appearing to be one big singular mass. The sound of their wings as they are taking unified flight is pretty incredible.

Nah , you wouldn't further aggravate me....

Only thing that aggravates me is a direct question to me that I all ready answered previously :)

Sweet! In that case let me just say (as a general statement to all) electromagnetic disturbance perhaps?

I wonder if it has something to do with Chemtrails.

No, it has nothing to do with... chemtrails... *ahem* Chemtrails are a myth. Contrails, or Condensation Trails, however, are a simple reality of everyday aviation.

But you should definitely watch out for the deadly effects of Dihydrogen Monoxide. Scary stuff, that is.

every person that has examined the dead birds have said it's almost like they all flew into something solid in the sky, this is starting to remind me of Signs now with the UFO's being cloaked during the day preparing for an invasion

Weird. But if they find the answer I dont think it will be releted to the UFO phenomena. Maybe some very rare climatic or atmospheric conditions. Must be.

Yeah - some weird localized weather phenomenon affecting America and Sweden in the same week. :rolleyes:

Gawd I am SOOOOO looking forward to all the crap that's gonna happen in 2012! We're just getting started. :rofl:

No, it has nothing to do with... chemtrails... *ahem* Chemtrails are a myth. Contrails, or Condensation Trails, however, are a simple reality of everyday aviation.

But you should definitely watch out for the deadly effects of Dihydrogen Monoxide. Scary stuff, that is.

Chemtrails have been admitted to be real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw&feature=player_embedded

God I so hope it's mid-air collision with huge cloaked motherships. I really do. Been waiting for some action forever. :yes:

Fox news also had this story My link

I think it says basically the same things. Kind of creepy, but they said it could have been stress caused by fireworks.

how come it only happened this time with the fireworks. also why only blackbirds.

which ever way you want to call them, contrails are only water.

fly into something cloaked? LOL and that would kill all those birds? I've seen birds hit brick walls and they were just fine, unless you mean like a cloaked craft with a certain energy around it that when touched it kills you, i guess its possible just far fetched. i heard there was some kind of phenomenon like tornadoes that lifts animals into the sky and later drops them, maybe this has something to do with it, although if this were the case i would expect to seem more animals as well as birds and fish.

With birds death happening in other area cloaked craft seems unlikely but so does weather and fireworks. If fireworks scare birds that much why doesn't this happen all the time ?

I still think it's probably a virus, but not bird flu, because they would probably know that by now.

Seriously, they are still saying it was fireworks? Where exactly were these fireworks they keep talking about?

Edited by kelunexplained

I think there was another thread quite a while ago on this forum where this same thing happened. Too lazy to look for it right now though. :P

Possibly. If 500 more fell out of the sky over another state (forgot which state it was) then maybe something is moving around and invisible.

:rofl:

Remember Mr. X from Project Camelot? He specifically stated that huge Motherships would suddenly appear all over the world at the end of 2012, according to the archived papers and documents he handled. This might be a precursor to that event. Maybe smaller scout ships are doing recon work first before the big mamas move in later on. Mr. X died two years ago from cancer so it's impossible to contact him, but the video was interesting.

"Possibly. If 500 more fell out of the sky over another state (forgot which state it was) then maybe something is moving around and invisible."

To date, we have two areas in Arkansas (if the fish deaths are connected), Louisiana, Kentucky, and now Sweden. That's four areas - all in the same week.

Edited by DigitalSentinal

:rofl:

Remember Mr. X from Project Camelot? He specifically stated that huge Motherships would suddenly appear all over the world at the end of 2012, according to the archived papers and documents he handled. This might be a precursor to that event. Maybe smaller scout ships are doing recon work first before the big mamas move in later on. Mr. X died two years ago from cancer so it's impossible to contact him, but the video was interesting.

"Possibly. If 500 more fell out of the sky over another state (forgot which state it was) then maybe something is moving around and invisible."

To date, we have two areas in Arkansas (if the fish deaths are connected), Louisiana, Kentucky, and now Sweden. That's four areas - all in the same week.

Kentucky was only 6 is probably was the weather.

There were more dead fish than what I thought. Apparently it happened in New Zealand yesterday too.