Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead birds keep falling from the sky

ohio state buckeyes

[sorry I should have finished reading the thread. I posted the Sweden story again.

Edited by conspiracybeliever

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• jaymalteser

• S2F

• DigitalSentinal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

every person that has examined the dead birds have said it's almost like they all flew into something solid in the sky, this is starting to remind me of Signs now with the UFO's being cloaked during the day preparing for an invasion

It's even more like Stephen King's new book, Under the Dome. An invisible dome covers a town and hundreds of birds fly into it, killing themselves. The dome is emplaced by :alien:

Can someone post a list of all the proven cases that have happened so far, it would be really helpful and appreciated.

In one of the articles I read, a witness I guess said it looked like blood was coming out of the mouth of a bird, but I didn't hear about that anywhere else, so maybe they were making crap up. Mostly from what I have read, people say the birds fell out of the sky, and some were still walking, but unable to fly and then they would die.

Poison in the atmosphere released by some biochemical plant?

Wouldn't kill simultaneously, and gas dissipates in an uncontained setting.

For whomever is scared of 2012 , first lol....second , you have 2 years , not 1.....

I posted links of where and why this has happened before.Fish Kills are common.I am not going to keep posting links and information , goes in one ear and out the other , if read at all.

As said , I wish I could place bets on this.

Doomsdayers :no:

It amazes me the " guesses " thrown out here , when there is documented facts......

I'm not buying the fireworks thing, look at how wide spread the situation is. 1 place and 1 time I would understand that. Every year we celebrate the holidays and I have never heard of this before, also take into account that less people go out now than they used to. I know loads of people who didn't go out becuase of work or preferred staying in etc.

Unless someone can post evidence of this happening before on New Years etc then that is different but it seems like this isn't common, yet has happened on different days in different parts of the world.

A state veterinarian tells NBC that preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of "multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs," though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren't poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground.

So something caused a sort of impact on their organs while mid air?! So fireworks is ruled out or not?

Edited by Coffey

It's even more like Stephen King's new book, Under the Dome. An invisible dome covers a town and hundreds of birds fly into it, killing themselves. The dome is emplaced by :alien:

I'm in the middle of reading that right now. Good read so far.

I was thinking all of the birds are more of a HAARP or RF/sonar testing debacle.

Sure is geting weird. The amount of birds is staggering... imo

I'm not buying the fireworks thing, look at how wide spread the situation is. 1 place and 1 time I would understand that. Every year we celebrate the holidays and I have never heard of this before, also take into account that less people go out now than they used to. I know loads of people who didn't go out becuase of work or preferred staying in etc.

Unless someone can post evidence of this happening before on New Years etc then that is different but it seems like this isn't common, yet has happened on different days in different parts of the world.

So something caused a sort of impact on their organs while mid air?! So fireworks is ruled out or not?

It could have been fireworks in that 1 case....Hence , reports of 20 loud booms ( possible bird cannons )......As for the rest throughout history , weather......( weather on this one also possibly)

"Arkansas mystery deepens as more birds fall dead from the sky around the world."

Did I miss where "around the world" the birds keep falling other than Arkansas and Louisiana? Not that I'm less concerned but it's a little sensationalistic and misleading.

Sakari, I think everyone knows what you posted by now haha. It doesn't change my view of this, personally. I also don't think it's the end of the world, and I never did. I know fish kills are pretty common, I've heard of them already.

No problem, Coffey.

I think what they believe happened is that the noise of the fireworks caused some kinda trauma. I think that sounds unlikely, and stupid, but whatever.

Edited by kelunexplained

I think what they believe happened is that the noise of the fireworks caused some kinda trauma. I think that sounds unlikely, and stupid, but whatever.

I agree if that where the case then it would happen most years and would surely happen a lot on November the 5th in the UK.... (Guy Fawkes night)

Sakari, I think everyone knows what you posted by now haha. It doesn't change my view of this, personally. I also don't think it's the end of the world, and I never did. I know fish kills are pretty common, I've heard of them already.

No problem, Coffey.

FULL LIST

[link to www.wftv.com] Spruce Creek, Florida FISH

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Chesapeak Bay FISH

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au] New Zealand FISH

[link to www.torontosun.com] Ontario FISH

[link to www.newstalkzb.co.nz] Auckland FISH

[link to www.mediaite.com] Brazil FISH

Arkansas FISH

[link to www.bymnews.com] Wales FISH

[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it] Italy FISH

[link to www.france24.com] Haiti FISH

[link to www.abcnews4.com] South Carolina FISH

[link to economictimes.indiatimes.com] Britain CRABS/FISH

Kentucky BIRDS

Arizona BATS/BIRDS

Arkansas BIRDS

[link to www.geapress.org] Italy BIRDS

[link to www.kltv.com] Texas BIRDS

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Louisiana BIRDS

[link to www.enctoday.com] North Carolina BIRDS

[link to www.nytimes.com] Japan BIRDS

[link to gt.expressen.se] Sweden BIRDS

[link to www.chou4.com] China BIRDS

[link to www.presseportal.de] Germany BIRDS

"Arkansas mystery deepens as more birds fall dead from the sky around the world."

Did I miss where "around the world" the birds keep falling other than Arkansas and Louisiana? Not that I'm less concerned but it's a little sensationalistic and misleading.

AHEM!

[link to www.wftv.com] Spruce Creek, Florida FISH

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Chesapeak Bay FISH

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au] New Zealand FISH

[link to www.torontosun.com] Ontario FISH

[link to www.newstalkzb.co.nz] Auckland FISH

[link to www.mediaite.com] Brazil FISH

Arkansas FISH

[link to www.bymnews.com] Wales FISH

[link to corrierefiorentino.corriere.it] Italy FISH

[link to www.france24.com] Haiti FISH

[link to www.abcnews4.com] South Carolina FISH

[link to economictimes.indiatimes.com] Britain CRABS/FISH

Kentucky BIRDS

Arizona BATS/BIRDS

Arkansas BIRDS

[link to www.geapress.org] Italy BIRDS

[link to www.kltv.com] Texas BIRDS

[link to www.digitaljournal.com] Louisiana BIRDS

[link to www.enctoday.com] North Carolina BIRDS

[link to www.nytimes.com] Japan BIRDS

[link to gt.expressen.se] Sweden BIRDS

[link to www.chou4.com] China BIRDS

[link to www.presseportal.de] Germany BIRDS

Is that enough to be going on with?

No problem, Coffey.

:)

I know...I need to understand ( no matter how far fetched ) that people will believe anything , and I can' t all ways change that , even with facts.

I just have a hard time , considering there have been soooo many things like this that have happened ( doomsday things ) , and have been explained later.If I kept thinking answers like I have read for this and other topics , and kept looking ignorant when the facts came out , I would start to tell myself I am not thinking logic here.....But hey , we all have our own thoughts , but I will still try my best to " show people the way " .... :yes:

COULD IT BE THIS!!!!??????

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast15feb_1/

This is just the beginning. It will peak in 2012.

There was a post on the main page of prophecies website, shortly after it was hacked. The prediction stated that man made global warming is a lie to hide the the truth. The sun is reaching its solar maximum in 2012.It will coincide with a geomagnetic reversal (pole shift). This will cause all electronics to stop working and will send us back to the stone age.

"The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

EarthÂs magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur."

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

EarthÂs magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur.

COULD IT BE THIS!!!!??????

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast15feb_1/

This is just the beginning. It will peak in 2012.

There was a post on the main page of prophecies website, shortly after it was hacked. The prediction stated that man made global warming is a lie to hide the the truth. The sun is reaching its solar maximum in 2012.It will coincide with a geomagnetic reversal (pole shift). This will cause all electronics to stop working and will send us back to the stone age.

"The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

EarthÂ’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur."

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

EarthÂ’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur.

Well that's just great, suprised this info didn't come on a monday for once.

How many on this thread had bottled water all over and around their homes in 1999 ?

Serious question.......

I need to come up with a doomsday kit , and fast....

What makes living in fear so fun?....If you want to get rid of that fear , just really look at History and facts , it will not hurt you , it just might ease your suffering.

Fish Kills and Bird Kills , turning into 2012 , Chemtrails , Harp ( spelling ) , Prophecies......I can't say I did not see this coming.

This is going to be a fun thread......Sad thing , no one is going to be able to say for 100% what exactly these birds flew into ( Hail , Trees , each other ) , so it could go on forever....It can ( and will ) be concluded " natural causes " , but as I just said , there is no way for the exact details.....

Now to think up a good Doomsday Kit for ebay....